Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

Hmmm... I was hoping she would fool us all... and play her OWN game.

It's true thou... Tiff is a loose cannon !!

Bridgette believes that Frank is running the whole house and she wants to ride his coattails to the end.   Some of these HGs seem to think that being in a shomance is not good for your overall game, butI personally think that being someone else's puppet or stooge is far worse.

Now I can understand why some of the girls don't trust Bridgette.

Frank BB14 vs Frank BB18...did he have a personality lobotomy? geesh...rooted for his perserverance against all odds in 14...am I just imagining that he had a sense of humility back then?  Not liking this 18 incarnation of him at all IMHO

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

I don't understand how anyone can trust him since he is gunning for his own alliance members. Crazy. 

I was thinking the same thing.  Also, why haven't they (anti-Frank HGs) even considered the possibility of weaponizing Tiffany to go after Frank?????  They have the votes to keep Tiffany and vote out either Bronte or Paul, plus Tiffany is in their 8pk  alliance.

It appears to me that Paulie is now calling the shots in the 8pk alliance with James & Corey backing him up and the girls willing to float to the power week to week.  Paulie wants to make Frank feel comfortable so he can backdoor him, and I get that. But Frank is not Victor, and Frank's not gonna throw an HOH comp even though he has encouraged the other HGs to do it.

I'm surprised that Tiffany hasn't tried to rally the girls, but she blew it by those early spats with Frank and now the others believe she's too emotionally unstable and totally unpredictable to trust.

I hope that either Victor or Tiffany  win the Battle Back Comp.

I am also hoping Frank is able to luck his way into staying. Some of his behavior can be construed as inappropriate. However, it is absolutely plausible that he did not believe or intend anything offensive. 

A great teaching moment for Da' to her daughter is to speak up and say when something is not OK with you. People are not mind readers and this " outrage" generation could use a teaching moment about second chances for people. Just because it can be taken one way doesn't mean the truth is actually that particular way. She told him to stop and he did.

I don't believe last night when Michelle was rubbing on Franks stomach or slapping James butt that it was considered inappropriate. Z did the same to Paul. Its perspective for me. Hoping it will move that way for others too.

When Day, James & Michelle tried to rally the 8 Pack to keep Tiffany in the game Nicole & Corey first said OK.  Then Nicole & Zakiyah consulted with Paulie and he said No, because everybody wanted Tiffany out.

Once the HGs got some info from BB about the next comp (memory challenge) now they've changed their minds, specifically Nicole & Corey and they want to keep Tiffany in the game.  James tried to use the argument that without Tiffany on their team, Nicole & Corey would be sitting ducks.  But Nicole & Corey were perfectly willing to sacrifice Tiffany on Frank's behalf because they didn't want to make Frank upset or mad at them.

I'm not sure exactly why Paulie changed his mind because he seemed to be pretty confident in his memory skills.  I honestly don't believe that Paulie is too concerned withthe SpyGirls coming  for him & Corey, I think he realized that most of the 8 Pack wanted to keep Tiffany andd evict Bronte.

Not telling James about the vote flipping is understandable because Bronte is on his team.  But not teling Day is only gonna add to her feeling of being left out of the loop.  I hope that either  Tiffany or Zakiyah or Michelle tell DaVonne before what's going down, or that DaVonne votes for Bronte's eviction because she doesn't want to give Frank what he wants.

I also hope that Tiffany didn't fall for Nicole & Corey's BS about saving her and that she owes them something.

James is gonna be surprised and Natalie is gonna be crushed.  I don't think that Frank's gonna be as upset as Corey & Paulie  want  him to be.  And poor Bridgette is gonna be crushed as well because he so-called BFF was evicted during her HOH reign and she had the power to save her, but chose not to use it.

I'd really like to see a Knock-Out comp for HOH.  With emotions running high this type of comp forces the HGs to openly call out their targets.

If they vote out Bronte and James is not aware of it, he will be pissed he was left out.  Then I hope he runs to Frank and tells him what everyone's attempting to do to him.  I am a big fan of Frank's and want him in that house.  I liked Paulie, but he is beginning to get on my last nerve.  Never liked Da'Vonne and still don't.  The rest of them are total idiots who don't have a clue.

Edited by MomMom0416
typo

I feel people are going to be greatly disappointed in Franks reaction. He put up Bronte and he agreed to send her as his plan B. Sure he wants Tiff (as do I) but it is too easy to sell as it was part of the original plan. Corey and Paulie already thinking it will make Frank a lapdog. Youth is so stupid.

Paulie & Corey so in love with their games. They don't see they are doing what they say Frank is doing. They gonna get cut.

I agree that Frank isn't going to be nearly as upset as they think he's going to be.  In fact, getting Bronte out of the house is something Frank will interpret as a positive for his game.  However, I do think Frank will attempt to get someone back as a result -- not b/c he's upset but b/c he sees they are trying to take a shot at him.

I think tonight would be a good time for Frank to win an HOH as it will truly re-scramble the configuration in the house. 

I also agree with Somerandomguy that Paulie & Corey are totally self-absorbed and cocky as all get out.

I hope that whoever wins the RoadKill comp puts up either Corey, Nicole or Zakiyah because they've each gotten much too comfortable in the game.  None of them have ever been nominated or won anything.  (I'm not counting Nicole's 1st week because it was a team thing and with Glenn automatically out, Tiffany & Corey basically just gave it to her.)

Zakiyah & Nicole are not playing very good social games with the other HGs because they've become much too attached to the "showmance boyfriends".  Both of them think or believe that the 2 guys are gonna take them to F2.  I can only imagine that they have visions of Jeff & Jordan (especially Nicole) playing out in their heads, but I just don't see it that way, at least not with Corey & Paulie because they've talked to each other about cutting the girls at some point.  "Bros before Hos" comes to mind. JS.

17 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

Mayzee, that is why I didn't understand Da' and that 5th wheel thing. 2 shoemances, the 5th wheel is going to at least 3rd.

Not necessarily because I kinda understand Day's rationale for not wanting to be the 5th wheel.  The 2 couples will always choose their partner over DaVonne and she would be the low man on both couple's totem pole.  DaVonne views the 5th wheel as easily expendable, especially since she can't seem to win anything individually.

Last year when Day started an all girls alliance with Shelli it blew up when Shelli got involved with Clay.   And this year it's happening all over again with Nicole & Zakiyah being sidetracked by their respective showmance boyfriends.