Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... NO Live Feed during the HOH comp ???

That's 1/2 the fun of having the feeds.

I don't think they've ever shown the Veto Comps... (saved that for the tv shows)  but live feeders could tell who won a few mins. after it was over.

I hope this isn't the case with all the HOH endurance comps :angry:

Is it just me, or are the newbies this year especially strong in narcissism and stupidity?  I don't think I've ever seen so many rookie mistakes piling up so fast.  Where did they find these people??  Or is this the new norm for 20 somethings?

Seems like the Vets are being a lot more low key than last season.

So far... so good.

Last year I felt like they steam-rolled the newbies.

And... finally... some NEW TWISTS... it's about damn time :P

On 6/30/2016 at 10:21 PM, carmen said:

Is it just me, or are the newbies this year especially strong in narcissism and stupidity?  I don't think I've ever seen so many rookie mistakes piling up so fast.  Where did they find these people??  Or is this the new norm for 20 somethings?

I completely agree. It is difficult to listen to some of them talking to one another.  Some of them seem like people who have no idea how to even play the game.

Hi what's up everyone? Just wanted to give my 2 cents thus far and see what you all thought. First off this is my 5th BB season and my 2 all time favorites are Frank and Vanessa... I use to posts on here back in BB14 and everyone hated Frank and last year everyone in chat hated Vanessa so I was constantly defending them. So I'm torn on who to cheer for... Frank or Tiffany? The cast as a whole so far is pretty poor in my opinion. I mean Jozea, Paul and Victor have no clue, like absolutely no idea how to play Big Brother. And the returning vets? I thought James, Nicole, and Da were all terrible BB game players. Although Da has surprised me and I'm liking her game play so far this year. She is pretty good when she keeps her mouth shut. I tend to like smart HG who are constantly playing and thinking 24/7 such as Vanessa and Derrick and thus far this year I do not see anyone like that. I'm really hoping someone surprises me. 

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Is it me or is there a LOT less comments this year. Perhaps it is too soon for anyone to be rooting for their fav this year? 

It's hard for me to pick a favorite this year as well.  I do like the new twists of the Roadkill comp and the third nominee.  I want to root for the newbies but then they either say, or do  something stupid, so I'll probably be hate-watching them this year.

I don't have a problem with the returning players or the 2 player sibs.   The girls alliance looks promising, but I fear that tiffany's gonna blow that up because she's playing  just like Vanessa, and it's rubbing some HG's the wrong way.

I don't know who I am rooting for. Maybe Nicole but not passionate about any player yet.

Usually by now I am all in for someone. 

Last season I wanted Austin to win.... (don't be haters LOL) 

Every year I get suckered by the HG's pre-show interviews.  Last year I liked Jason & Jackie because I thought they would bring some action & drama to the show, but Jason, the superfan didn't last very long and Jackie didn't bring the drama.

The last RoadKill Comp was tailor-made for Bronte & Tiffany, but the math whiz and math teacher both lost.  I really wish that BB production would broadcast the times for all the HG's because Victor,  IMHO was the least likely to win it.  I thought that Victor was a personal trainer & gym manager.  Who knew he was a Finance Major??

Maybe Victor didn't actually win the Roadkill competition?  Since BB isn't showing us the times (as they have done in pervious years in timed competitions).  It would be a clear way for them to position certain people in the game that they want to get further.

Frank is a gamer that has been caught in too many alliances. He is a big target now. Frank is controlling Bridget's HOH and he wants Tiffany out. 

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Frank is a gamer that has been caught in too many alliances. He is a big target now. Frank is controlling Bridget's HOH and he wants Tiffany out. 

True, Frank wants Tiffany out but I don't think that Bridget does.

1 hour ago, omahaguy said:

True, Frank wants Tiffany out but I don't think that Bridget does.

Sad to say but I think Frank told her that is what the whole house wants and she is on board