Corey Brooks - (13th Evicted - Day 92 - 8th Jury member)

morty

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes he seems bright and strong, others he seems to just plain not give a shit about the game.

Something about his eyes is off, can't put my finger on it. Like, sorta blank. However I thought the pep talk he gave Bawling Paulie was very human and even sincere.

33 minutes ago, Kaetra said:

Sometimes he seems bright and strong, others he seems to just plain not give a shit about the game.

Something about his eyes is off, can't put my finger on it. Like, sorta blank. However I thought the pep talk he gave Bawling Paulie was very human and even sincere.

The Paulie talk was the only time that Corey impressed me. But, I wonder if that was all Corey or did the DR encourage him and give him the words. 

Corey to Victor- I think she thinks that it has to be better than her and Hayden as soon as we get out. No no no. Look how that ended. Corey saying he thanks Nicole for all the xxx in the house but they don't have an "actual" relationship.

4 minutes ago, Marty said:

Corey to Victor- I think she thinks that it has to be better than her and Hayden as soon as we get out. No no no. Look how that ended. Corey saying he thanks Nicole for all the sex in the house but they don't have an "actual" relationship.

He's going to tell her all that ? 

I hope his mom sends him to his room when he gets home.

Bet his dad will pat him on the back.

I can't believe some of these guys... where DO they get them from ????

10 hours ago, Marty said:

Corey to Victor- I think she thinks that it has to be better than her and Hayden as soon as we get out. No no no. Look how that ended. Corey saying he thanks Nicole for all the sex in the house but they don't have an "actual" relationship.

Arguments on the Internet on weather Corey said the sex part of the comment. I apologize for posting this is he didn't. 

2 hours ago, Marty said:

He has it until the end of the HOH comp on Thursday then it is done

The voting ballot read:

"The winner gets $5K to bribe one Houseguest! Bribes may influence voting, competitions, vetoes or nominations. The bribe can only be given to one Houseguest, for one action, within the week leading up to the next eviction."

According to that, since Corey got it last Friday it would expire with this Thursday's eviction and before the HOH comp.

9 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

The voting ballot read:

"The winner gets $5K to bribe one Houseguest! Bribes may influence voting, competitions, vetoes or nominations. The bribe can only be given to one Houseguest, for one action, within the week leading up to the next eviction."

According to that, since Corey got it last Friday it would expire with this Thursday's eviction and before the HOH comp.

I agree and that was my impression but Corey said they told him he could use it to bribe someone in the next HOH comp. Corey is probably wrong. 

15 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

The voting ballot read:

If I remember correctly, Julie made reference to the bribe and it left me with the impression that it could be used until the end of the next HOH comp. I could be wrong, it could have been the card that Corey read when he got the package, but I am pretty sure, it is good through the next HOH comp. 

Until the ACP vote was completed, I didn't know the bribe could be used for a game move like bribing someone for an eviction vote or be able to be used in the HOH comp. I thought it would be geared towards getting someone to do something stupid or bribe someone to take your slop week or something like that. 

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

If I remember correctly, Julie made reference to the bribe and it left me with the impression that it could be used until the end of the next HOH comp. I could be wrong, it could have been the card that Corey read when he got the package, but I am pretty sure, it is good through the next HOH comp. 

You are correct joystick and Marty -

I flashed back to Friday 12:43pm where Corey reads the card in the care pkg. and it said the bribe could be used until the end of the HOH comp.

I just checked the CBS web site and it still reads "...leading up to the next eviction."  

Another CBS BB screw up :angry:

4 hours ago, omahaguy said:

You are correct joystick and Marty -

I flashed back to Friday 12:43pm where Corey reads the card in the care pkg. and it said the bribe could be used until the end of the HOH comp.

I just checked the CBS web site and it still reads "...leading up to the next eviction."  

Another CBS BB screw up :angry:

Thanks Omaha. Looks like there will be some major controversy if he uses the bribe in the HOH comp. CBS needs to clarify why it is different from what the website stated prior to voting. 

I liked the scenes last night from the Christmas POV comp. The set looked amazing and the clips of him daydreaming. LOL  However, that said, he is a real floater and if Nic would get her head into the game and away from him, she should see he is not good at comps and offers nothing to help her get further.   Vic was going to vote Meech out anyway, so the bribe carepackage was a joke.