Corey Brooks - (13th Evicted - Day 92 - 8th Jury member)

morty

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda get the feeling that he may be questioning his own sexual identify mainly because of how he behaves and the things that he says.

Exhibit A:  watching Frank showering in the HOH bathroom, not once, but twice.:wub:

Exhibit B:  his interactions with Josea.

Exhibit C:  One night the HGs were itting around talking about sexual partners and Corey slipped up and made a comment about how many Men he had been with???  WTH!

And I honestly don't believe that he cares about Nicole as much as she's infatuated with him.  And since he one of Clay's friends, and was recruited for the show, I think he's just using Nicole (and Paulie) because he doesn't know the game.

I'm glad that he got nominated by Tiffany with the RK and hope he loses the veto and gets evicted on Thursday.  Corey & Nicole have treated Tiffany like crap these past 2 weeks and  they're teammates and they were perfectly willing to cut her.  I think it's only BB justice that Tiffany gets revenge on at lest one of them.;)

Congrats to Corey for winning the veto.  If he uses it to save himself, I hope that Tiffany names either Nicole or Zakiyah as the replacement nominee.

However, Tiffany is so desperate that she'll most likely to try and make a deal with Paulie allowing him to name the replacement, which will probably be DaVonne.  I doubt that Natalie would get any votes against her (maybe Bridgette or Michelle) but a showdown between Tiffany could be quite entertaining.

I think  Corey was bothered when Tiffany outted Nicole's F2 deal with Frank and he was kinda hurt.  Nicole had extracted an F2 with Corey and also a F2 with DaVonne.  I wish that Corey was smart enough to figure out that Nicole is the Hg who has been "sketchy".

I don't believe that Corey is too concerned about the "girls alliance" because he & Paulie think they can "beast" their way to  F2 together.

Corey strikes me as the type of HG who is easily swayed because Tiffany was able to convince him that the only reason she nominated him for RK was because DaVonne told her to.  Tiffany was heavily influenced by Frank to also nominate Corey because  Frank wants Corey out without his fingerprints on the plan.   

Corey doesn't want to believe that Frank would target him, so he bought Tiffany's story that Frank is innocent and DaVonne is some sort of mastermind controlling everybody in the house.

Even though I didn't like Tiffany blowing up everybody's game, at least she's not sitting around sulking, crying and hiding out with blankets & dark glasses.

• 3 weeks later...

OMG Corey is so boring that BB producers had to scrape up the "shelter dog" clip from  weeks ago just to give him a storyline, but the weak attempt at damage control won't work because Corey will never live down the story he told about burning the goat.

If he don't win an HOH comp soon Paulie just might have to clip your boy Corey because Paulie's gonna get tired of carrying him.

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

Are y'all sure Corey did the goat thing? He doesn't seem t have the brain matter to do anything on his own, even if it is stupid sh**. 

As I recall it happened at a party he was at. He didn't do it, but didn't stop it from happening either. And he found it to be hilarious.

18 hours ago, omahaguy said:

As I recall it happened at a party he was at. He didn't do it, but didn't stop it from happening either. And he found it to be hilarious.

He did NOTHING to stop it - he hung out with people who WOULD do that - its enough for me - he's done - but not before Paulie gets the boot - he needs to go first -

8 hours ago, graceomalley said:

He did NOTHING to stop it - he hung out with people who WOULD do that - its enough for me - he's done - but not before Paulie gets the boot - he needs to go first -

Grace - Please don't get me wrong - I don't like this guy either. But I think it's wrong when I read on the internet that he set fire to a goat and there are many, many posts out there saying that. If you checked out the clip it's really not clear that anyone actually followed through with that but that's beside the point. Most of Corey's boring stories are about bar hopping with his buddies, getting drunk with his buddies, etc. This guy is little more than a good looking bar tender who is "less than intelligent" (I think that's the politically correct way of saying it).

Corey's performance in the veto comp was pitiful.  He was the first player out of the game due to his false start.  :(

He's not really much of a comp threat but the way he's always talking about beating the girls is ridiculous.  He couldn't even beat Natalie, or Bridgette  in a physical comp of running short sprints. :wacko:

And since the veto comp was played on Saturday, he can't use the excuse of beng a HN either because he had only been a HN for 1 day, and being a HN certainly didn't affect Paulie's performance.

27 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

Grace - Please don't get me wrong - I don't like this guy either. But I think it's wrong when I read on the internet that he set fire to a goat and there are many, many posts out there saying that. If you checked out the clip it's really not clear that anyone actually followed through with that but that's beside the point. Most of Corey's boring stories are about bar hopping with his buddies, getting drunk with his buddies, etc. This guy is little more than a good looking bar tender who is "less than intelligent" (I think that's the politically correct way of saying it).

I heard the conversation. He sat there laughing while telling the story of his teammate/party buddy trying to set a goat on fire. He also laughed as he told them that the goat had a terrified look in it's eyes. This person was unsuccessful as far as lighting it on fire but the story ends there and who knows if the goat suffered some kind of burn or injury. In my opinion, if you can sit and watch someone try to do harm to a living creature for fun, think it's funny and do nothing to stop that abuse, you are just as guilty of the abuse.

Corey is a weak guy. He is a follower and that's all he will ever be.

15 minutes ago, straykat said:

Corey is a weak guy. He is a follower and that's all he will ever be.

If Corey's past performance in comps is any indication of his future performance he is the perfect goat for Paulie to take to F2.

9 hours ago, Slimcruz said:

I think that he is kind of all-American tall and handsome and a lot of Texas guys have a generally endearing accent and demeanor but I suspect the box is empty.

The box is empty for sure. He is like a Victoria for Paulie. 

Hi Slim :bangin:

• JEDI unlocked this topic
3 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

I keep wondering how this guy is still here. Did they forget about him? It's like Victoria. Lol 

Because Corey always tried to stay in a guy alliance and being the weak one he is safe.

He is now all bros with Paul and Vic and Nicole along for the ride.