Paulie Calafiore - (9th Evicted - Day 65 - 4th Jury member)

morty

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, omahaguy said:

CBS is giving this douche bag a good edit. On Sundays show I hope they show a sampling of the things he's said about women as well as some of his antics - like peeing in the hot tub.

I agree. I didn't know how narcissistic he was until I watched some live feed videos. Ugh he's sickening.

4 hours ago, Fortyishladycanwin said:

King Paulie is finally nominated and not as a pawn. Thank God Victor had the stones to put his a** up! I don't know how much more of his "I'm gods gift" attitude I can handle! Go Victor,

Just like his brother.  And how about Paulie talking about leaving jury?  Classy guy.  Between his brother allowing a married woman to hang all over him throughout their season and the way Paulie treated Z I wonder how their parents feel right now. 

About 7:45pm Paulie talking to Nic, Corey and Paul. Paulie says he lied filling out his BB paper work by stating that he'd never seen a psychiatrist. He went on to say that he'd talked to his old psychiatrist who didn't think it a good idea for him to do Big Brother.

Paulie said he has claustrophobia and can't be in the jury house. He has panic attacks

Oh but he can be locked in the BB house for days? 

The jury house is huge and he can be outside all he wants.

He is so butt hurt that he is leaving before Natalie and Meech he can't stop bashing them. 

What a joke 

8 hours ago, Marty said:

Paulie said he has claustrophobia and can't be in the jury house. He has panic attacks

Oh but he can be locked in the BB house for days? 

The jury house is huge and he can be outside all he wants.

He is so butt hurt that he is leaving before Natalie and Meech he can't stop bashing them. 

What a joke 

I think the fact that 3 women blew up his game will haunt him for years to come. The fact that he is being beaten by Natalie may drive him over the edge.  

55 minutes ago, abdala said:

What was being discussed re Paulie taking a POV from Corey?  Victor won POV. Confused.

I assume it was the game in which one player wins a prize, then the next player selects a prize but they have a choice between keeping the prize or "zonk" they have or taking the prize that the previous player won. Sounds like Corey had the POV prize and Paulie, as the next player, swapped his prize for Corey's POV. Eventually, Victor must have been the final player and took the POV for himself.  

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

I assume it was the game in which one player wins a prize, then the next player selects a prize but they have a choice between keeping the prize or "zonk" they have or taking the prize that the previous player won. Sounds like Corey had the POV prize and Paulie, as the next player, swapped his prize for Corey's POV. Eventually, Victor must have been the final player and took the POV for himself.  

OK, I remember that game.  It makes sense to take the most important prize and so probably best move for Paulie BUT thank goodness Victor was final winner.  Thanks for the info. 

Paulie is playing every card he can think of. The girl broke my heart card, the waterworks card, the romantic, emotional guy card and the family needs money card.

But the best one is the claustrophobic card...I can't be closed up in the jury house because I'll freak out but I am fine being locked in the BB house, sometimes not even able to go outside for a couple days and every week being trapped in the HoH room with a bunch of other people because it is a game.

Paulie, Paulie, Paulie - Oh how the mighty have fallen.  I just hope that if he's evicted on Thursday that he doesn't have the RT ticket to return to the game.

It's obvious that Paulie really doesn't want to go to the jury house right now because the environment will probably not be very inviting  since he's directly responsible for sending all 3 HGs there.  I'm quite  sure that Bridgette, Zakiyah & Davonne will be very happy to see him  but all for very different reasons.

I've been away from BB for a while watching the Rio Olympics, but I got caught up on the latest BB action by watching You-tube videos and Paulie's true colors of being an entitled spoiled brat, sore loser and poor sport about the game.

Paulie blames James for backstabbing him, Michelle for manipulating Victor & Paul and Natalie for exposing his faux showmance with Zakiyah, but not once has Paulie taken and/or accepted any responsibility for exactly what HE has done and what HE has said.

Victor & Paul have been rather honest with Paulie and told him directly that Paulie's involvement in several 3 person alliances is what turned them against him, but Paulie is insistent that it was Michelle who got in their heads.  Paulie has been planting  little seeds of doubt between James & Paul about each other for weeks and when that blew up in his face he had no logical or reasonable explanation to cover his tracks with that bit of treachery.  Paul, Victor & James talked & compared notes and they busted Paulie.

Paulie may be good at sweet talking & manipulating the girls, but not all th guys are as dumb and gullible as Corey because Paul, Victor & James are  wise to Paulie's little schemes.

After watching Paulie, the pompous p----, attacking Natalie with such fury, I am so glad he is now suffering.  And after he told her 'everybody knows her game' and told her that 'everybody' was talking about her breasts, now she is agonizing about being the center of jokes.  He is such an abusive lowlife with NO empathy or sense of moral code.  I can only imagine what his father is like.   We know what his brother is like, another arrogant p----.  

And as hard as Paulie and the others criticized Michelle for crying now here is the once macho man crying EVEN MORE than Michelle cried.  He is laughable.  How and why did Z allow him to 'bone' her in that house?  And what kind of man (?) tells everyone they did?   Complete and total weak minded boy who seems to be a psychopath.  One who feels no empathy, lies while looking straight into your eyes, must have total control, now fighting to death, using every excuse in the book (saying he needs money to pay aunt's cancer bills! Really, no insurance?)  Ewww !!

Wondering how Z feels now and how she will feel when she sees all this after going home.  And he is talking about his ex.  Like will she take him back after his actions in the house? 

why is it ok for them to all gang up on him but when he was calling Nat out they said he was attacking her. They were all fine with him when he was getting the blood on his hands for all of them them. I get it was a game move but they should just say it but instead they seem to take great joy in humiliating him. And they are the ones that say he is a bully. 

How are they humiliating him? Don't see it. He is making himself look pathetic IMO. They look so uncomfortable having to hear all the diff reasons he is on the block and him trying to get James on the block, and on and on. They all know he is just blowing crap up their butts and is still lying about everything. 

I really have an impending sense of doom about Thursday's eviction.  If there is any way for production to manipulate that ticket I'm sure Paulie will be coming right back through the front door.  He is so hated by everyone except for Nicole and Corey. And that makes great tv, which translates to ratings.  I watch every season, not matter what.  But it didn't start getting fun until Paulie's game got blown up.  If he doesn't have the round trip ticket, I'll be shocked.  

Its so so funny that Paulie has basically become a whiner and is constantly begging people to keep him. I wouldn't want to go to the jury house either if I was personally responsible for putting everyone in it there.  Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I think Paulie could have still been sitting pretty if he would not have gotten so caught up in his own personal game and would have paid attention to what his alliance and F3 buds wanted to do. When Frank went home, Brigette was supposed to be next. Paulie changed the plan and disregarded what Paul wanted. It was the same when it was time for Michelle to go. So, because Paulie was only looking out for himself, it showed Paul that it was not an equal partnership and it opened the door for Paul to start listening to other plans. In my opinion, all Paulie had to do was take Z down and allow Michelle to be voted out and he still would have been in a great position. Instead, he blew up his own game because he is/was too selfish. 

10 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I really have an impending sense of doom about Thursday's eviction.  If there is any way for production to manipulate that ticket I'm sure Paulie will be coming right back through the front door.  He is so hated by everyone except for Nicole and Corey. And that makes great tv, which translates to ratings.  I watch every season, not matter what.  But it didn't start getting fun until Paulie's game got blown up.  If he doesn't have the round trip ticket, I'll be shocked.  

Its so so funny that Paulie has basically become a whiner and is constantly begging people to keep him. I wouldn't want to go to the jury house either if I was personally responsible for putting everyone in it there.  Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I have been thinking the same thing re ticket.  Wouldn't take much for production to slip the round trip into wherever Paulie is keeping his.  And agree re Paulie is the bad boy and these 'reality'(?) programs want the high ratings these bad boys bring in.  I agree, if Paulie doesn't have round trip I will be shocked. 

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

I think Paulie could have still been sitting pretty if he would not have gotten so caught up in his own personal game and would have paid attention to what his alliance and F3 buds wanted to do. When Frank went home, Brigette was supposed to be next. Paulie changed the plan and disregarded what Paul wanted. It was the same when it was time for Michelle to go. So, because Paulie was only looking out for himself, it showed Paul that it was not an equal partnership and it opened the door for Paul to start listening to other plans. In my opinion, all Paulie had to do was take Z down and allow Michelle to be voted out and he still would have been in a great position. Instead, he blew up his own game because he is/was too selfish. 

As I remember Derrick's persona,  he kept this subdued position, never seemingly to take anyone out but very convincingly guide others into proposing who the next eviction would be.  Always saying almost demurely that he can't decide who would be put up but would ask who others wanted up but due to his priming others to think his way he really was the puppet master.  

Paulie's mistake was showing/demanding who he wanted out, even overriding who others wanted.  And his in your face style and arrogance was what turned others against him. 

1 hour ago, abdala said:

As I remember Derrick's persona,  he kept this subdued position, never seemingly to take anyone out but very convincingly guide others into proposing who the next eviction would be.  Always saying almost demurely that he can't decide who would be put up but would ask who others wanted up but due to his priming others to think his way he really was the puppet master.  

Paulie's mistake was showing/demanding who he wanted out, even overriding who others wanted.  And his in your face style and arrogance was what turned others against him. 

You are exactly right about the way Derrick played the game. Derrick played the long game and he recognized that everyone eventually needed to be eliminated. If he wanted to target a group, he was not as concerned with the order they were eliminated, as long as they were eliminated. Paulie was caught up in the idea that everyone had to be eliminated in a specific order, and, he was the only one to determine that order. He never about Paul's input. Frankly, I never saw anything comparable between how he played the game and how Derrick played the game. His game was closer to god-father than puppet-master.