Paulie Calafiore - (9th Evicted - Day 65 - 4th Jury member)

morty

Initially I liked Paulie, but lately he is really getting on my nerves trying to micro-manage everybody's every move.  Paulie's sense of entitlement is over the top and he talks  way too much.  He acts like he's BB royalty because his brother played the game.  GTFOOH!  No other HG is allowed to play the game & make moves unless Paulie OKs it.

Paulie has aligned with everybody in the house in various groups, alliances and sub-alliances.  So when Paulie talks about 'the other side of the house", I have no idea who he is talking about.  He's managed to cover all his bases to the extent that everybody brings him information and he gives them nothing in return.  Paulie has basically stated to several different groups of HGs that he's playing Derrick's game - and these dummies are OK with it.

In a recent conversation with Corey Paulie told him that he doesn't trust Zakiyah 100%.  Paulie is convinced that Davonne is scheming against him (which she is) and that Zakiyah is privy to those schemes but won't share that information with Paulie.  WTF?  Davonne lost Zakiyah & Nicole to their respective showmances weeks ago.  Davonne has zero influence & trust with Zakiyah & Nicole, yet somehow Paulie is sure there's a girls alliance working against him and that Davonne is the mastermind.

Paulie is using Zakiyah and he's afraid of Davonne getting in  Z's head and start playing the game for herself.  Davonne has won zero comps and has zero influence on other players, yet she has Paulie, Corey, & Nicole targeting her for eviction.  Paulie has even convinced Michelle & Paul that Davonne is a huge threat to their games.

The only reason that Paulie is targeting Davonne is because she's one of the smart girls and Paulie only wants to keep the dumb girls around because they are easy to manipulate and will do what the boys want (at the expense of their own games).

All these HGs that are so willing to jump on the "get Davonne out" bandwagon should be asking themselves who's next on Paulie's hit list?  James & Nicole should be worried because if Davonne is successfully backdoored this week the newbies  will be emboldened to get the other 2 vets evicted.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On July 24, 2016 at 9:41 AM, Slimcruz said:

The little bit I've seen I don't think Paulie is a fave and I don't like Paul either.  I think.

Paul can be alright sometimes, but Paul & Paulie together is just too much to handle. Paulie better learn how to keep his mouth shut before he gets himself evicted. 

Now that Paulie has  won the veto, and can take himself off the block he has attained God-like status among his adoring minions.  Paul will name Davonne as the replacement nominee and she will be voted out by all the HGs and Bridgette will be safe this week.

I just wonder when (or if) Paul will realize that he was manipulated into playing Paulie's game by nominating Paulie's targets instead of his own.  Davonne was not targeting Paul, she  was a secret ally.  If Bridgette is saved this week, she is loyal to Paulie and has a reason to target Paul if she wins HOH.

43 minutes ago, mayzee said:

Now that Paulie has  won the veto, and can take himself off the block he has attained God-like status among his adoring minions.  Paul will name Davonne as the replacement nominee and she will be voted out by all the HGs and Bridgette will be safe this week.

I just wonder when (or if) Paul will realize that he was manipulated into playing Paulie's game by nominating Paulie's targets instead of his own.  Davonne was not targeting Paul, she  was a secret ally.  If Bridgette is saved this week, she is loyal to Paulie and has a reason to target Paul if she wins HOH.

You have hit the nail on the head. These idiots do not even understand that they are getting rid of Paulie's enemies instead of theirs. What did James get from his HOH? Nothing. His position in the game has not improved. I felt that if he would have honored the deal with Bridgette, Bridgette might be working with him and Nat now. But, he went back on the deal and he was not able to form any new alliances. He basically threw her out in the cold where she could easily be snatched up and feel obligated to the first person willing to do her a favor. Paulie is right there to use Paul's HOH to do Bridgette a favor.  Now, she feels more appreciative and obligated to Paulie than Paul. 

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

You have hit the nail on the head. These idiots do not even understand that they are getting rid of Paulie's enemies instead of theirs. What did James get from his HOH? Nothing. His position in the game has not improved. I felt that if he would have honored the deal with Bridgette, Bridgette might be working with him and Nat now. But, he went back on the deal and he was not able to form any new alliances. He basically threw her out in the cold where she could easily be snatched up and feel obligated to the first person willing to do her a favor. Paulie is right there to use Paul's HOH to do Bridgette a favor.  Now, she feels more appreciative and obligated to Paulie than Paul. 

Paulie has successfully managed to put targets on all of the girls by pitting them againsy each other ( Nicole & Davonne) and dropping hints to Victor to target Zakiyah.  Since Bridgette is staying  she has Paulie's blessing to target the "Mean Girls".

As much as I dislike Paulie's control of the game, I have to give him credit because he's in a very good spot now.  He doesn't need to win another comp until Final 5.  Nobody in this group will nominate him because he has total control of the house and they willingly  agree to all of his plans.

Even though it's early in the game, it looks like Paulie is on Easy Street to the finale.  I thought that the game advantages included in "America's Care Package"  could or would shake up the game but these "fools" will just run to Paulie for advice on how to best use it.  And of course Paulie will take full advantage to ensure that  HE gets the benefits instead of who America voted for.  Whoever gets the Super Safety Costume is lucky because there's no  way that Paulie can co-op that.

6 hours ago, mayzee said:

Paulie has successfully managed to put targets on all of the girls by pitting them againsy each other ( Nicole & Davonne) and dropping hints to Victor to target Zakiyah.  Since Bridgette is staying  she has Paulie's blessing to target the "Mean Girls".

As much as I dislike Paulie's control of the game, I have to give him credit because he's in a very good spot now.  He doesn't need to win another comp until Final 5.  Nobody in this group will nominate him because he has total control of the house and they willingly  agree to all of his plans.

Even though it's early in the game, it looks like Paulie is on Easy Street to the finale.  I thought that the game advantages included in "America's Care Package"  could or would shake up the game but these "fools" will just run to Paulie for advice on how to best use it.  And of course Paulie will take full advantage to ensure that  HE gets the benefits instead of who America voted for.  Whoever gets the Super Safety Costume is lucky because there's no  way that Paulie can co-op that.

From a game standpoint, Paulie is playing an excellent game. You cannot blame him for taking advantage of the stooges. I wonder if any of them will wake up before they are targeted?

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

From a game standpoint, Paulie is playing an excellent game. You cannot blame him for taking advantage of the stooges. I wonder if any of them will wake up before they are targeted?

These HGs may wake up when they're sitting in the jury house with the other evictees - and then again, maybe not.

As a longtime BB fan I enjoy the drama, power shifts and the unexpcted twists for the entertainment value.  I really like it when a HG brings something new to the game that we've never seen before.  In BB16 I enjoyed Derrick's master-manipulation of the HGs because he was quite businesslike about his game.  There wasn't a lot of drama, tension or fights - which made it kinda boring at times.  Derrick was subtle with his manipulations and he had to deal with Frankie, Donnie, Caleb & Zach, all very different personalities, and that wasn't an easy task.

As much as I enjoyed BB16  I'm not looking forward to seeing that strategy play out in BB18.  Been there- done that.

Paulie is on my last nerve. He sabotaged Zakiyah and that's not cool. He's made it personal because she made a comment about football players, now he's completely thrown her under the bus. She was better off without him. 

Sometimes guys get cocky with women and play their cards too quick.  If Z gets wind of what he's doing, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.  If Z, Michelle, Nat, James and Da get aligned, Paulie would be screwed.  How many votes does Da need to stay? But none of them, except Da has the balls to do it and stick with it.  They all have to be willing. Paulie is going to win this game.  I want an underdog to win.  I wish Da and/or Z was better at comps.

I really hate it when these people come into the house and end up putting their whole game into someone else's hands.How hard would it be for them to say, Paulie, I appreciate your input but I really want Thing One and Thing Two on the block. I hope you will support my decision just as I have supported yours.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:47 PM, Mathmaticious said:

Paul can be alright sometimes, but Paul & Paulie together is just too much to handle. Paulie better learn how to keep his mouth shut before he gets himself evicted. 

You are absolutely right.

Is it me, or does anyone else see that Z would be good for Paulie to take to the end? She has undying loyalty to him. She would never betray him.  She's always a vote in his pocket and if he took her to the end, he would be guaranteed the money.  Why would he take any of those boys?  Everything doesn't have to be like Derrick and his brother.  It's not about testosterone, but what's best for your game.

Although I kind of wish they'd send Z home so that Michelle can go after Paulie.

On 8/5/2016 at 2:55 PM, graceomalley said:

he really is not winning on his own - the house is giving the win to him by letting him tell them what to do!  - play your own game!! grow a spine - I want him and Victor gone - Victor mainly just cuz he irritates me - quite a lot -

Victor is an idiot savant.  He's borderline functional on a common sense level, but a genius at math and puzzles.  Like Rainman.

I'm no big fan of Natalie.  I think she calculated when to make this move and spill the the beans to Z. She did it when she would only have to deal with her for a day or so if her plan worked.  And it was a brilliant move, if it works and the whole game and power shifts.  But let's be honest here.  Natalie and Paulie are cut from the same cloth.  I think Paulie really thinks she's hot and did say all those things to her.  She's exactly what he would go for outside the house.  And he is exactly her type that she would be trying to be in a relationship with.  Does she like and care about James?  Yes.  But not like that.  She would NEVER be with James outside of the house.  She hitched her wagon to a strong male player in the beginning cause she knew she needed to to get far in the game.  And I don't think James was her first choice.  Natalie and Paulie are both from Jersey and I think each see exactly what the other is doing.

14 minutes ago, Marty said:

I am Team James and maybe my new favorite is Natalie. 

I have been hoping James would snap out it since the game began. Up until this week, he has let me down. I really really hope he redeems himself tonight and follows through on the blindside. It would be nice if he and Nat could make it to F3 together. 

Although I want Paulie to be sent packing the first chance they get, I do not want him to have a lot of time to spend with Z before she gets a chance to watch the season. 

48 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

CBS is giving this douche bag a good edit. On Sundays show I hope they show a sampling of the things he's said about women as well as some of his antics - like peeing in the hot tub.

OMG !  Paulie peed in hot tub.  He is slime.  That is so disgusting and shows lack of respect for everyone else He is a manchild.  He acts like he is in elementary school, as do Paul, and Victor. Their mouths are repulsive.

But re this game, finally !!!  we are watching a game.  And I hate to give much credit to Paul but he did pick up where they were before Corey won HOH and POV and now Victor winning HOH.  I thought all was lost last night but Paul seems to have turned Victor against Paulie.  Unless Victor stupidly caves and tells Paulie everything.   It is getting interesting.  How great if Victor follows thru on everything and if Paulie doesn't win POV again.