Paul Abrahamian - BB18 Runner-Up!!! (& Final HoH)

morty

bb18_paul_abrahamian_800x1000.jpg

Paul Abrahamian 
Hometown: Tarzana, CA
Current City: Tarzana, CA
Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, spontaneous, and energetic.

Favorite Activities: I love to play music, so a jam session is always good.  I love going to shows and concerts for the crowd surfing, mosh pits, stage diving, [and] all the fun stuff.  \

Traveling, hiking and sightseeing are definitely solid activities. I enjoy the outdoors, like the woods and mountains. I'm a thrill seeker, so essentially anything that can fuel that. I do enjoy a good night out with friends at a fun speakeasy bar in L.A., like Davey Wayne’s and No Vacancy.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?  
I'd say adapting to everyone's personalities, dynamics, likes, and dislikes all at once. Also, feeling people out and seeing just how much of my blunt and dry humor they can take. I'm not worried about it; I thrive on situations and circumstances like this. 

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?  
If there's one trait that I'm confident about, it's that I'm sneaky. I'm very observant, remember things and handle high-stress situations well. I’ll probably use people's weaknesses against them. It's very hard to get underneath my skin, but very easy for me to get underneath yours, so I think I can mentally crack any member. I'm really good at getting people to do what I want [and] getting them to think they're on top of a situation when, really, they're not.

My life’s motto is… 
To live my life in such a fulfilling way that when I'm on my deathbed, there's nothing left for me to experience.

What would you take into the house, and why? 
First, [I’d take] my guitar because I love to play and write music. I think it could be fun to have it in the house and start live jams with other housemates. Also, beer and my dogs. That’d be great.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freakin white Mr. T! I wonder how many Big Band aids he will have to wear to cover any "offensive" tattoos. I see Evil Dick in his bio and personality, and its curious that they left out who his favorite players were...Clothing Designer??

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think of myself as naive, but I found it so hard to believe that Paul actually believes all the crap he's spouting.  That he is in control of ANYTHING, and his masterful strategic moves are going to come to ANYTHING.  But maybe he really his so narcissistic that he does believe all that hooey. :wacko: 

Edited by wingfan728
misspelling

This is our villain this year, so he needs to stay! Hate him if you want- but he's going to spice up the feeds. I think I'm going to love hating him. IF he lasts. He's doing the exact opposite of what he said in his pre-season interviews. He's come out of the gate swinging, and he needs to slow his roll. 

Look where it got him.

1 minute ago, BBLover4ever said:

Hmmmm wonder why it wouldn't let me use one?  Says "the value entered includes a character that is n allowed such as an emoji"?    

Hit the smile in the task bar and drop down bar categories at the top and you can get them all :cowwave: