Live Feed Access - Canada

Hey Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone has heard if Canadians will be able to subscribe through All Access this year for the Big Brother Live Feeds? 

Hopefully we won't be forced to go through "back-channels" to gain access like we had to last year. 

Thanks in advance!

i am so sorry... but it seems CBS & Canada dont seem to like each other... CBS has Banned Canada again from watching the Live Feeds... i guess they are waiting for each other to give in to compromise cause Canada also refuses to let America from watching their Live Feeds...

so it's back using "back-channels" in watching the Live Feeds... which we are getting pretty use to it already ...☺...

3 hours ago, MosesShtpole said:

Thanks for the news...sad though it may be. 

Oh well...time to take a trip to the store to get another AMEX Gift Card to get around the Geo-blocking like last year. 

M.

i have the same problem every year but in the opposite direction... watching the BBCan Live Feeds in America, lol... i usually just change my IP address using a good VPN service... but ur right, u need to find an american card in order to buy the CBS Live Feeds... it's too bad we all have to suffer to watch our BB shows... Good Luck my friend ...☺...

Thanks. I have the All Access account, you just have to have a U.S. based credit card, and a VPN (DNS Proxy) service to access the site. American Express Gift Cards work (the silver ones - if anyone is going to give it a try).

Yeah, it's a pain that we have to go through it and they're the ones that lose revenue, but I guess CBS has more money than they can shake a stick at, so they don't care. Alienating our "little" country means nothing to them.

At least we get to read Morty's for the people that don't get the feeds! 

• 1 year later...

BB Canada live feeds are Free!  CBS charges to watch the live feeds in US so that's the problem.  Canada doesn't want to charge viewers to see the live feeds and CBS won't hand them out free.   Having said that, I would not pay to watch the live feeds either whether in Canada or anywhere else.

On 7/14/2017 at 7:44 PM, HeleneL said:

BB Canada live feeds are Free!  CBS charges to watch the live feeds in US so that's the problem.  Canada doesn't want to charge viewers to see the live feeds and CBS won't hand them out free.   Having said that, I would not pay to watch the live feeds either whether in Canada or anywhere else.

Used to get BBAD not any more...it was mostly boring and so would not buy the live feeds either.

7 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Used to get BBAD not any more...it was mostly boring and so would not buy the live feeds either.

We get BBAD free also on Slice network.  It's aired every night from 2 to 5 a.m. so I record it and when I watch next day I just fast forward what is boring or too much of Paul's rants.

25 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

We get BBAD free also on Slice network.  It's aired every night from 2 to 5 a.m. so I record it and when I watch next day I just fast forward what is boring or too much of Paul's rants.

yes I ff also when I got it, found I was ff almost all.