Sunday, April 24, 2016 BBCAN4 Live Feed Updates

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates.  Comments and BBCAN discussions are in the Big Brother Canada 4 - Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Standard Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

As many of you know, we didn't get enough help this season to continue our social media program that included having live feed updaters that were scheduled, and would also post here in the forum.  Since there's no longer a schedule, you are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, someone else take over!" or whatever so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

• morty unlocked this topic

7:59am BBT Good Morning Canada! The lights are still off in the BB house and we get a short view of Tim in the kitchen and then the feed switched back to the HoH room where Cassandra is sleeping.

8:04am BBT The lights just came on, but the feeds show the house guests still sleeping.

8:07am BBT Joel is sitting up in bed talking to the brothers, but his mic is not on so we can't hear what he is saying.

8:09am BBT the jackpot is going off so Cassandra is getting out of bed and heads downstairs to clean up the poker chips that are on the floor. 

8:12am BBT Tim brought Joel breakfast in bed while Phil gets out of bed and put on his skunk outfit to go and get the battery box and take new batteries around to the house guests.

8:19am BBT Cassandra is done cleaning up the poker chips and Phil is done passing out new batteries.

8:21am BBT BB just announced good morning to the house guests and told them it is time to wake up. Joel sitting up in his bed eating his slop pancakes that Tim made responded by saying "i'm way ahead of you BB" meanwhile the feeds in the blue bedroom show Nikki and Jared in their beds talking about how many times Cassandra had to clean up poker chips through the night. 

8:26am BBT Tim and Joel are in the pink bedroom talking about how many times Cassandra had to clean up poker chips. Nikki is called to the DR so she crawled out of bed, grabbed her mic and headed down stairs after blowing her nose.

8:32am BBT everyone is up now doing ADL's just discussing the jackpot going off in the night. Tim just finished making more slop pancakes for Joel.

8:43am BBT Jared fixed Kelsey a cup of coffee and they stop in the HoH room to talk to Cassandra who says that she was up every hour cleaning up poker chips. Kelsey offers to bring Cassandra some coffee and she said that would be nice. In the kitchen Kelsey offers to make Joel some slop pancakes, but Joel explains that he already had some. Kelsey takes Cassandra her coffee in the HoH room and then she heads out side to join Jared in smoking a cigarette. Jared wants to go in the HoH room and ask Cassandra what she is doing and explain his strategy to her and that he was trying for the PoV. He wants to ask if he is going on the block and if he is the target. Jared said that Cassandra is clueless to think that Kelsey would trust her if Jared leaves and Kelsey told him not to say that. Joel joins them by the hot tub and discussion turns to Joel being full and how they slept. 

8:51am BBT Joel explains that his clothes situation is going to be interesting, he hopes that he can borrow some clothes from others and he did not realize how many he put in (maybe from the comp yesterday?). Kelsey left the hot tub area and went inside. Jared joined Joel on the chair by the hot tub and asked Joel if he thinks that Jared should be worried. Joel explains that there are only a few people left and they should all be worried. Jared asked Joel if he still has his back if he gets put on the block and Joel said yes. Joel said they will see when the ceremony comes and then they will do what they have to. Joel thinks this is the point in the game where it is scary for everyone.  Nick walked out by the hot tub area and talk turns to who got woke up when the Jackpot siren went off through the night. 

Jared left the hot tub area and Joel told Nick that he is really happy that they (the brothers) are going to be here for the next week. Joel said that they proved that they want to compete and they want to try their best. 

9:01am BBT Joel and Nick continue to discuss the comp yesterday and at this point in the game you can't feel 100% safe. 

9:10am BBT Kelsey and Jared are sitting in the wash area not saying much. Kelsey wants to know what Jared is thinking and he says everything. Kelsey left the wash area and went into the blue bedroom to grab a blanket. Jared followed her into the blue bedroom and asked where she was going. She told him that she is going outside and she left the room. Jared grabbed some clothes and went into the wash area to change.

9:14am BBT Kelsey, Joel and Nick are out laying quietly out by the hot tub. Tim and Nikki are by the dining table and Tim told Nikki they are the leopards of the house and then discussion turns to what Tim ate for breakfast.

10: 40 am Jared , and talking to Cass talking about her best move this week. Cass tells Jared what should he do.
Jared says he is just looking for a friend and wants to know even I he does go on the block, that that he has reassurance, that she has her back

Than Cass says she can only put up Jared, Kelsey, Tim and Joel, and Jared mentions that Joel has a deal with everyone in the house.

Cass keeps asking Jared who is best to leave the house this week, and Jared tells Cass and says Nikki because she has been in the blue room lots complaining about Nikki and that Maddie said not to trust Nikki, and Kels  Jared tells Cass he’s always come to Cass and wants just needs to know that he has reassurance that he has Tim votes, and if there is a tie Cass would save her.

Then Cass plays a scenario, game if Nikki, leaves, Brother will go next week, because the Brothers can’t win POV, and Cass says I am fighting or Final 2, because if Jared and Kels, are in the finale 2, she can’t win, that’s why she wants to keep Tim close because he would. Jared tells her that Tim says that to everyone. 

Jared tells her that the only compelling argument is that he’s been a friend to Cass since game 1, and Nikki screams how much she hates Cass, after every comp.

Cass asks Jared if Tim has her back, and Jared says he’s the ultimate player because he’s nice to everyone. Tim used Jared to put a name up on the block, yet he still loves Tim

Cass back to next week

In the Jacuzzi room,

Tim Nikki, and Joel talking about anything that Cass could be doing
Joel says if Jared goes home this week, it would be Nikki and Tim, he doesn’t see Kels as a threat.

Tim says that Kels Jared and Raul were always three, and now that Rual is gone, they need help, and are trying to turn around saying that they’ve always been with Cass but because she’s in power now they are all close to Cass

Tim says his strategy is trying to bring the “weak” ones up, because if the “misfits” are together than they build loyalty, and friendship. Tim says if Brothers win next week Tim will go home, but he would not vote for them in Jury

Joel says that Jared is someone who has proven himself to be physical and mental competitor
Tim says no one will beat Jared in this game, Tim says that if he is in the Final with Jared Jared would win.

Joel says the person who could win every POV going down would be Jared.
Kels joins the group
Nikki tells Kels she loves her hoodie, it belongs to Jared

10:51 Joel says that he can borrow other people’s work out clothes and flip flops
 (Joel lose cloths in the comp that he hasn’t got much left)

10:52 in the HOH again Jared and Cass chat about Tim and that it’s not his time to leave.
Cass keeps thinking Nikki wouldn’t put up Cass, but Jared continues to tell Cass what Maddie’s last two words were to him and it was not to trust Nikki because she wants to put up Nikki and Kels

Jared keeps saying “It’s going to be a double next week”

( I cannot listen to Cass she says the same things over and over )

Nikki says if she would have had to self-evict to go to Hawaii she would have done it
Joel says you’ve won the POV but you’ve also chosen to Self evict

Nikki talks about Nicks Hair “Oh my goodness” they talk about his hair due

((( I gotta go for a bit )))

12:46 Cass in the Kitchen sweeping up a mess on the floor and asks "Where are the Brothers"

In the washroom Tim & Nikki are in the washroom talking about where Nikki got "monkey see monkey do"

Nikki says she gets a kick out of taking things she wasn't meant to have

Tim changes his batteries he said he got up earlier than everybody else and changed them before everyone else had

Tim

wo nders where his "Thongs" are --( his slippers)

He goes into the Blue room where Jared is laying in bed

He takes his bag and leaves the blue room

One of the Brothers walks around in the Skunk outfit and Joel walked in

( I think its Philip the Skunk) Goes into the Pantry to get something to drink He asks Cass what she's up to and she says she's avoiding people because people keep coming up to her, she's willing to talk to (the brother that's a skunk)

The High Roller rings again and Cass says "Oh my god" as you hear an almost rain sounding noise as things fall from the celings for Cass to clean up

After it's done Cass says Thank you Thank you ,, okay fine

Cass continues to say Thank you to Big Brother for the mess

Kels & Nick are chatting,and says house is so catty but those are the type of people she doesn't really hang out with much in the real world

Kels says the game makes you question a lot of things

(The None skunk) is outside and says He's never really lied) Joel walks outside and Nick  was talking with his hands, and Joel wants to walk away, and he says I was talking with my hands I wasn't telling you to go away.

Joel walks out and says do you want Fish, and *the brother who cut his hair) says he doesn't like white Fish

Kels sits beside Nick

he says we'll see what Cass does and go from there and asks Kels if she has any idea,she feels that Jared is going up

Kels asks how they brothers felt not having the POV next week and said we were Dead man walking this week so. this could buy me another week He'll do it

Kels says "we have already made it far, and it's hard to think that Nikki or Tim could come second, that 20 Thousand Dollars could change my life and the brother said even 5 Thousand would change my life

Talk turns to, that everyone wants the money,

Brother would split that would be 10 Grand,

Anyone could use extra

12:59 Skunk walks into the HOH, and says he's here for an appointment, and Cass says Skunk, 

Philip tells Cass he had a great chat with Tim

They worry about where to sit and the Skunk tail "spritzes" something and they didn't want that on the bed so they sit on the couch

Cass doesn't want to talk much because Jared walked by, and said he's been guarding her Door today

Cass wanted to go through the game, without ever getting power, and wanted to work off relationships

Tells Philip that he put them up because someone told her that the Brothers wanted to put Cass up

Phil says he's not upset with anyone, and Cass says he loves them both, Phil says he doesn't have any hard feelings and it's fine

Cass says she messed up, and she wants the final decision, to be hers not Phil's not Tim's

Phil says I'll turn it around who do you trust in the final, four, it's not my decision, who do you trust I'm not making the decision, you even said that

Cass keeps saying she screwed up, Phil says she didn't screw up being HOH there is a lot of pressure. Nick says if it's a game Move we could win the game,

Cass feels like Nick blew up their whole game, Nick says it was Maddie's comment, and she's smart enough to know people talk Cass says she realizes she made the wrong choice and was happy they won/

1:06 Nick will not give names, but he keeps telling her do what's best for your game.

Cass and Phil are still outside chatting

Kels says she's worried Joel would take Nikki to Final 2 and that he's good at mental comps he's Brain man knows everything

Phil says he's gonna study again have nots..

Kels is going inside, to get some water, and asks Phil if he wants anything he says he's not eaten much today but a bowl of cereal and will go inside too

As Kels walks in Jared walks down the stairs and tells Kels he's going outside

Tim is in the KT cooking up something,

Kels asks Jared to come snuggle outside

Tim yells for Phil who is in HOH to find out if he's okay with Mushrooms

Tim is cooking white fish/ Cod

1:15

Cass Phil, Joel are in the HOH chatting about what to do, and how things happened.

Cass keeps repeating that she put them up she was feeling so bad, feeling like she went against the alliance

Phil says I'll respect whatever you want to do, and says Joel will have your back too

Cass says to protect all of us I'll put up Jared, and be done, she says for her game, Jared would never go after her or put her up.
Joel says He thinks that's what's good about the group, that everyone holds personal or against each other.
Cass asks if she should get rid of Jared to benefit all of them because she feels he wouldn't personally come after her.
Joel says with six people left, everyone is fair game, no matter whom you've worked with. Cass says if you won HOH u could put me up.
and says if he won HOH he would want to stick with them

Kels walked in quickly and walked out and the HOH group goes quiet.
Kels goes into the blue room and is looking for something else to wear

1:21 Kels brings Jared a tshirt, and says you need to remind people this isn't a game that we are people (Kels This is a reality check, you are on BB because IT IS a game silly girl)

Nick says don't regret what you do make a decisions

She is wondering if there is a group and how to think, for the group or individual,

Cass keeps thinking that if the Brothers won HOH next week they would put her up, and they said well if that's what you want to think.. think that you can listen to what we're saying, or think what you want, she said I know that I put you up  so you have every right to be mad at me and put me up if u won HOH next week ( I cannot listen to her talking anymore I would rather Bang my head against the wall) 

1:24
Kels Tim and Jared are outside  Tim is eating his fish, and they are talking about Fish types and the best kind etc.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic