Saturday, April 16, 2016 BBCAN4 Live Feed Updates

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates.  Comments and BBCAN discussions are in the Big Brother Canada 4 - Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Standard Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

As many of you know, we didn't get enough help this season to continue our social media program that included having live feed updaters that were scheduled, and would also post here in the forum.  Since there's no longer a schedule, you are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, someone else take over!" or whatever so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

12:18 Tim seems to have had his shower, and his gettin ready to go to bed, Cass still in the shower.

12:19 Tim says good night to the men in the KT, and is off to bed.

Kels is in there and says Hi, and Tm says he thinks there's only 2 on the Veto Bench, 1 will host. Kels asks who do you not want in the comp.

Tim wants to organize his bags

Jared comes in and hugs Kels .

Tim says "Jared is cryingin the Diary room -- just joking" 

Tim, says lets try and get off as much  slop, as much as possible, Jared then asks when Tim's Birthday is, he doesn't want anyone to know.

Jared and Kels study the dates again of the Comps.

Tim says he could smell bo earlier and maybe it was cassandra?

12:23 Phil  & Nick are in the HOH talking about what they did for nominations, and feel bad for Rams but he will understand.

8:30am BBT: Tim and Joel are in the KT, Joel walked in saying "Coffee coffee coffee".

Tim goes into pantry for Ice, and walks back into KT.

Tim: " I just didn't feel like a hot one"  (Tim is having Ice Coffee).

Joel is having bacon eggs and mushroom for breakfast.

Sounds like Jared called down to Joel to get him something, and Joel & Tim walk into the pantry.

Tim walks up to the HOH, looks like the boys are awake too. Nick is sitting in the chair listening to his IPod, drinking coffee and reading ,his letter from home

8:34: Feeds are down (guessing POV or trying to wake the rest of the house up)

8:38: Feeds are back, Nick still sitting in his chair in the HOH

Nikki and Joel are now in the Kitchen, Nikki in her robe.

Joel asks Joel if she slept well and she says "not that great, how about you" and Joel tells her not that bad.

Joe's cracking eggs into the frying pan.

in the bathroom Joel, Jared, and Cass are talking about being have nots. Tim says he's running out of things to be thankful for.

Cass says he thankful for the Australian accent, and comments that she's thankful,

Tim says he's thankful for segway, because they'd be talking about the same thing the whole time, changes the conversation.
Kelsey is doing her make-up

Tim says he's thankful for the Coffee.

8:42 " Cass "I'm thankful for uh.. hmmm umm Tim:it's getting hard eh Tim: Tim is thankful that POV is today so the backyard will be open. Tim likes to sit in the High roller room, Ramsay is also in the shower.

Kels  comments how Nikki asks Dallas a Nikki a footrub. and the drama that happened thereafter.

(okay I am off to work)

Just got  in from work so I will try to fill in the blanks from today

The feeds were off from just before 1 pm until 2:15 pm

Maddy and Ramsey are on their bed.Ramsey has a bad headache and is laying still with his eyes closed and Maddy is sitting up crying, neither are saying much.

Ramsey tells Maddy that he will be ok honest...if that is why she is crying.

Morty...Sorry keep getting called away I did find out who the veto players are but not able to really do updates of what is going on right now.

I will try later tonight when things calm down here...hopefully someone else can help out.

Just after 3pm BBT - Players advised to get ready for POV comp.  Just before 4pm BBT - Feeds go down briefly.  When they come back up Maddy is consoling Ramsey.  Seems he has had some news of a family death and will be leaving in the morning.

5:30 BBT  Feeds are still out.  Earlier (3ish) BB had advised HGs to get ready for POV competition.  That did not happen due to Ramsey receiving tragic family news. But feeds did come back up briefly.  (They may be playing POV or just deciding what to do in light of Ramsey's situation/ Scarletkate )

At about 3:35pm BBT

Rewind info: 123:42:50 (Feed 3)

Phil follows Maddy up to the pink bedroom, where Ramsey is laying on a bed, on top of the covers.

Phil: You alright, man? 

Ramsey: Yeah, Dude.  I appreciate it, I'm good.  Just shocking, and weird, and there's so many things just running through my mind.

Phil: Just know, you got our support, we got your back.

Ramsey: Oh, for sure.  I know that.  And I appreciate it, so much.

Phil: No one in here can imagine what you're going through, at this time.

(Feeds cut for a few seconds)

Phil (getting up, pats Ramsey's knee, and walks away, saying): think about family, and home, and stuff.  We got your back, man.

Phil exits. 123:43:20

Feeds back.  On feed 3, Ramsey said that he won PoV.

Sounds like they had to throw something (like a T-shirt), which Ramsey said he would fold or tie in knots to make it easier to throw.

Some kind of spinning platform.

Spotting differences between 2 different pictures/versions of houseguests, such as different colors of clothing, missing articles, so memory and observation was involved.

Definitely a timed competition.

Ramsey said his time was 1 minute and 1 second.

Maddy was something like 1 minute and 10 seconds.

There was also a $5000 prize.

EDIT:  Those times are not right, but it's what I heard at first listen.  30 minutes later heard Phil say something about Maddy's time being 11 minutes.  (So Ramsey's time was only better than Maddy's by 1 minute and 1 second.)

Maddie & Ramsy are chatting, Ramsy seems to be in a good mood,

He said that "I may have to start sleeping with Cassandra" and Maddie said you two better be the best friends out of the house"

Nikki, Cass and Tim are in the Have Not room chatting, and having no energy to do things because they are on slop

and Nikki says she was in the HOH, and didn't seem very good.

Tim suggested Phil is protecting Nick

Tim says Slop makes things fuzzy he has no concept of time Nikki says .|you feel dead, like you're on the way to dying"  they also say how nice it is no longer to have Raul in the house anymore. Nikki said she is happy too that he's gone.

10:50 Maddie & Ramsy being all cute.

They starting singing.

Maddie say she will self evict jury if it's not someone or Ramsy are at the end I am guessing Jared?

Maddie " F the underdogs"

"maddie" don't eat my face as Ramsy seemed to give it a little "kiss type thing"

10:52. Ramsy says even the side show will say He and Maddie will be the strongest couple in the house, because they are on the block " stupidest questions ever"

10:53: Dinning room table: Nick, , Joe & Tim in the kitchen talking about working out. and doing Yoga.

Nick says the pool is one of his happiest places, Nick and Tim want to go in the pool / backyard if it opens again

oh Jared got called in the DR about 5 min ago

he's back out Cass and Kels are in the Have not room, Jared was in there quickly comes back and says I wanna cook something.

Nikki, Kels and Cassandra, are talking about Maddie and what happened, and she has a boyfriend and doing what she has to get money

Nikki says even her pictures the friends in her pictures, did she pay her to me in the pictures, how could someone like have friends.

Black out  on that screen

screen 3/4

Maddie, Ramsy ,Tim and Phil were in the High roller room,

11:00pm Maddie wants Phil to know why she is upset. .. she feels he's is acting like he's happy she is going. ( I am soo ready for maddie to go home, you are not the best person in the house)

11:13: Tim, Kels Jared and Joel are in the KT, Jared is cooking,

Phil Maddie & Ramsy are in the High Roller Maddie is telling him how she feels, about “being treated because she’s on the block”

Kels, Joel and Jared are talking about Theater.

Back in the Highroller room

Nick&Phil Maddie & Ramsy chatting about  their stuff and being on the block etc.  )Having a hard time listening to that convo because Maddie keeps saying how she’s not mad she’s on the block but wats to be treated with respect etc. “

In the KT

Kels wants to see the Lion King on Broadway.

Jared appears to be eating salad of some sort, looks like potato salat

Joel says he always watches Love Actually, he watches around Christmas or new years ( I love that movie too – I think I am starting to like Joel)

They switch to talking about Harry Potter.

So KT: Kels Jared, and Joel High Roller room : Maddie Rams and brothers

Must mean that Cass Tim and Cass are in a bedroom or who knows?

Kels, Cass and Nikki were upstairs on the couch chatting, Kels said something abotu something just dribbling down, Cass asked if it was in same studio and feeds go off

I don't think I can stay awake much longer I think I am done too sorry guys. such a sad day with feeds only coming on now..

11:40 pm BBT (In the "High Roller" room)

Five minutes after telling Phil and Nick that she won't tell them who to put up as a replacement, Maddy is telling them to put Jared up.

She keeps repeating it for the next 5 minutes, in different ways, losing her temper and raising her voice.

Phil finally says "we can't put up Jared next to you, you're stronger than him, plus you have Ramsey".

Maddy really raises her voice, throws in a few F-bombs and sarcastically thanks them for making what will be her last 4 days in the house enjoyable.

When she finally stops talking, Phil and Nick take the opportunity to make a hasty exit.

After a minute of calming her down, Ramsey exits as well, saying he will go get her some food.

One minute later, BB calls Maddy to the diary room.