BB17 Cast news after the show

Denise4925

Any gossip about the cast post show?  What does Shelli think of Clay and Meg?  What are the Austwins saying about their unpopularity, when they thought they were really loved by America?

When the game is over for me it is over. I don't get excited to hear about people finding out they were hated on. Doesn't do it for me but it sure does to the crazies on the Internet. It makes them happy. 

Any gossip about the cast post show? What does Shelli think of Clay and Meg? What are the Austwins saying about their unpopularity, when they thought they were really loved by America?

I like this idea after all we spent all summer watching these people it would be interesting to find out what happens after they get out.

When the game is over for me it is over. I don't get excited to hear about people finding out they were hated on. Doesn't do it for me but it sure does to the crazies on the Internet. It makes them happy. 

LOL, I guess I'm one of the "crazies on the Internet" because I do find it interesting to hear what the HGs think when they find out how they were perceived.  I don't think I'd go so far as to say it makes me happy.  Being on BB has got to be a very odd experience.  Hearing about how they react after they're out is part of the study of human behavior that I find interesting. 

I doubt there are any of us who watched feeds who didn't wonder how Liz's parents would react to her shenanigans with Austin, or how Vanessa would react to realizing a lot of people didn't like her.  It doesn't make us "crazies on the internet", it makes us human.

What I find crazy is spending the summer watching these people then just moving on and not interested to see what these people after BB. That is why I like this idea of a thread because after watching these people all summer I want to know what happens to some of these people after the show while there are others ahem Vanessa I hope I never see or hear again.

But if you don't care then that's cool but I want to know if Liztin can work outside the house, what if anything did being on BB help Austin's wrestling career, will Clelli last outside the house and now that Steve won $500,000 will he get a date with Julia?

Crappy_Cappy, I may be overestimating Julia, but I think she'll stick to her word about not being interested in a romantic thing with Steve even though he may be more attractive to her because of the money.  I also think Steve really will be sensible with his money. 

I'm interested to see if the lives of James and Jason are improved after their time on BB.  I wasn't fond of Jason, but found him much more interesting than Frankie, for sure. 

About Vanessa, well, she's supposedly getting married to her girlfriend.  I dislike her and have to admit that it won't disappoint me to see what's in store for her, because I doubt it's as good as her few fans hope.  If that "Poker Face" show really was anything more than a rumor, I think CBS will realize that it would only be a colossal waste of money given that fact that overall she wasn't popular on BB.

I doubt there are any of us who watched feeds who didn't wonder how Liz's parents would react to her shenanigans with Austin, or how Vanessa would react to realizing a lot of people didn't like her.  It doesn't make us "crazies on the internet", it makes us human.

Agree, PoodyPoo, especially about the reaction of Liz's family. 

• 3 weeks later...

Big Brother 17: Vanessa & Austwins Reunion In Las Vegas

Over the weekend Big Brother 17’s power alliance of the Van Austwins reunited in Las Vegas on Vanessa’s home turf for some fun times in Sin City. Austin Matelson, Liz Nolan, Julia Nolan, and Vanessa Rousso along with her girlfriend Melissa caught up and shared pics from their adventure.

With no green beanie in sight (or Scamper Squad’s Steve Moses) it looks like Vanessa got to show her former allies and fellow Big Brother Houseguests a good time including a trip to Cirque du Soleil’s Love show. And yes, if anyone was wonder if Liz and Austin were still together, it definitely looks like they’re going strong.

Austin and the twins were living it up at the Wynn and made an important stop to see “Sigmund and Freud.” Good times. They weren’t the only Big Brother reunion this past weekend though so keep an eye out for more pictures from another BB17 clique.

(Source: http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-17-vanessa-austwins-reunion-in-las-vegas/ )

• 2 months later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name