Steve Moses (Final Three) - HoH Part 2 winner, Part 3 winner, SEASON WINNER

linda60639

my  post in preseason about steve was  never trust the nerd

check his preseason thread and my name

i doubt the nerd type will make jury in future now that steve and ian has won :animated_bouncy:

Yeah Roli, the bite me remark was made in a joking manner, just not received as such, So I had no problem giving an apology.   I was so happy with the outcome of the finale all my wishes came true.   Vanessa held back any snarkiness she may have felt, good for her.  She has plenty of success coming her way also good for her.  TPTB produced the show to make us think Steve wasn't going to run away with it, but he did.  All in all another summer of BB I enjoyed, and most of it, because I got to share my humble opinions here.  Thanks Morty's, my donation $$ doesn't cover what you allow me to share.

LOL, yeah, it's safe to say that I'll be avoiding anything with Vanessa, as well as anything with Steve or Liz.  Or any of the others.  It's not just that I don't care for Vanessa.  I also can't imagine a show about poker being appealing to me. 

I agree.  Nothing about Vanessa is appealing to me.  I can't stand her puppy dog face and wouldn't waste my time watching anything she's involved in on TV ever again.

Well I for one am happy that Steve and James won......   Steve sounded very different last night in my opinion. Not so much the nerd and unsure of himself.

Me too

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name