Liz Nolan (Final Three) - SEASON RUNNER-UP (2nd place)

Tritledee

Hopefully, Vanessa picks Liz to stay and get rid of JMac.  Then Liz is gonna have to step up her game a lot, if she hopes to win.  

She's not equipped to "step up her game".  She's just not smart enough.  Still, I predict that she'll win the next comp and it'll be Liz and Vanessa as F2.  Icky Vanessa deserves to win, but who knows what the jury will decide.  The twist this season was that there were 15 incredibly stupid HGs pitted against one with half a brain who was able to manipulate them.  And then there was me......dumb enough to watch the whole darn season.  :(

All I know is after watching every season of Big Brother, I wish they would go back to the Big Brother where they do not recruit players, you have to apply and be chosen to play. They have to win challenges to eat, they did not lay in bed all day.  I read where Vanessa was recruited to play because they were spinning a new Poker show with her.  At first I did not believe it, but it sure seems to be true.  I now question if this game is fixed, before it is even played out.  I am really disappointed in CBS and in Julie Chen if this is true. If thing do not change, then this is another reality show not worth watching any longer.

All I know is after watching every season of Big Brother, I wish they would go back to the Big Brother where they do not recruit players, you have to apply and be chosen to play. They have to win challenges to eat, they did not lay in bed all day.  I read where Vanessa was recruited to play because they were spinning a new Poker show with her.  At first I did not believe it, but it sure seems to be true.  I now question if this game is fixed, before it is even played out.  I am really disappointed in CBS and in Julie Chen if this is true. If thing do not change, then this is another reality show not worth watching any longer.

I've been thinking this has been rigged for Van for awhile. A few weeks ago when everyone wanted her out, she was called to the DR and when she came out, it was like she knew something was up. Of course she would tell everyone don't lie to me, because I will know. The DR, I think was telling her what was being said. Her distrust of Steve I believe is due to the DR. I think if she wins the final HOH, she is going to take Liz, due to the DR telling her that Steve is not going to take her. I know just about every year we think they are influencing the HG's, I just think this year it's been a little to real they have.

If it is rigged, I hope they realize that the best tv will be if Steve wins part 3 and takes Liz.  Then we'll get to watch what I've wanted for half the season.  Vanessa will be out at F3 and the shocked look on her face will be even more entertaining that the look on Austin's face.  Hopefully, if that happens, Steve will give a highly entertaining speech for Vanessa's eviction. 

If CBS is going to do some show with Vanessa after BB then maybe the DR should of told her not to be such a manipulating B and told her to be more liked. I have zero interest in seeing Vanessa ever again and I am sure I am not the only one.

If it is rigged, I hope they realize that the best tv will be if Steve wins part 3 and takes Liz.  Then we'll get to watch what I've wanted for half the season.  Vanessa will be out at F3 and the shocked look on her face will be even more entertaining that the look on Austin's face.  Hopefully, if that happens, Steve will give a highly entertaining speech for Vanessa's eviction. 

I absolutely agree!  It would be hilarious.  And after the initial shock, Vanessa would be in control of her emotions. There would be no threats or accusations, she has too much class for that, but I would bet anything that Vanessa would give Liz her vote instead of her protege.  

LOL, she was just so grateful for the $50K.

If CBS is going to do some show with Vanessa after BB then maybe the DR should of told her not to be such a manipulating B and told her to be more liked. I have zero interest in seeing Vanessa ever again and I am sure I am not the only one.

Certainly not.  Steve giving her the boot made my night.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name