JUROR #8 - John "Johnny Mac" McGuire (Final Four) - Nominated (Evicted Sep. 16)

stevea11

Not saying it happened, but it's often good game play when you lose a competition in Big Brother, to claim you threw it, to "suck up" to the winner.  If Steve lost it to Vanessa, rubbing Vanessa's ego, is a good strategy.  Since they are such a strong alliance......GAG puke, go ahead Steve run for the sink again.... :down:

Johnny told Steve last night not to campaign for him. He said getting evicted is not that bad.

Yes, but you know if Steve campaigns for JMac, Vanessa will take it to mean that they have a F2 deal and that neither one would not take her.   Steve told Vanessa last night that he never had a F2 deal with JMac but I don't think that she believes him. Hopefully, Vanessa gets rid of him just in case. 

Yes, but you know if Steve campaigns for JMac, Vanessa will take it to mean that they have a F2 deal and that neither one would not take her.   Steve told Vanessa last night that he never had a F2 deal with JMac but I don't think that she believes him. Hopefully, Vanessa gets rid of him just in case. 

Only Liz or Jmac can be sent home. I am betting it is Johnny that heads to the jury. 

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name