9/15 and 9/16 TV Show Eviction Nights Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....

2. Who is your favorite BB super fan / BB showmance?

3.Would you rather win POV or HoH at final 4?

:animated_bouncy:

What time will they be taping the eviction ceremony and the next set of HOH/Noms/veto? I think the Wed. live show will be the final 4 eviction and start the first round of the final HOH comp? Just wondering how soon we will find out today everything that will go down?

Actually after thinking about it (I'm editing my original post) tomorrow's show needs to feature the veto comp/veto ceremony and eviction as well as show some stuff that happened during that time. so BB needs time to put the show together by tomorrow night so you would think it will be early. Not sure how the live show will go since they have to show the HOH-veto ceremony (taped) plus have the live eviction and start the 1st round of the final HOH comp.and they only have a day maybe two to put together that show together both setting up the comps and putting everything together for the live show.

So my guess due to timing the eviction will be early BB time followed by the next HOH comp followed by the noms today. Tomorrow could be the veto comp followed by the veto ceremony by the afternoon bbt leaving BB about 24 hours to put the show together before they go live. I assume they will start the show with catching people up on what went down after tomorrow's show ended and once that is we will go live for the eviction.

From Morty's BB page:

"Live Feeds will shut down Monday morning (9/14) at 9AM BBT and stay down until Tuesday night, 9PM in order to tape the eviction and keep the results secret until Tuesday, special eviction episode."

(In fact, live feeds were indeed switched off not long ago, at 9AM BBT.)

From Morty's BB page:

"Live Feeds will shut down Monday morning (9/14) at 9AM BBT and stay down until Tuesday night, 9PM in order to tape the eviction and keep the results secret until Tuesday, special eviction episode."

(In fact, live feeds were indeed switched off not long ago, at 9AM BBT.)

I read that and like BS we pay for feeds so we know what is going on in the house and find out the results of things before the shows but so far since the last live show we had the feeds shut down on the 11th all day and now it will be shut down for 36 hours. By the time we get to see the live feeds again it will go from 5-3 HG'S with only a week left in the game and who knows when they will cut the feeds during the last week.

When feeds come back on Tuesday night, there will still be 4 housegusts in there.

It will most probably be after the PoV competition has taken place, though.

The live eviction Wednesday night will get us to Final Three.

And hopefully they will start part 1 of the final HoH competition at the end of Wednesday's show.

If Austin gives his planned "tear Steve a new one, time for the BOY to become a man, etc" speech, then AUSTIN is the one that gets evicted, I will laugh my hiny off. How humiliating will that be? If that happens, will Vanipulator get to call herself "Judas" from now on? Me thinks so.

The speech plan is for the eviction speech right? Not the dumb old goodbye message? I hope so. Muhaha.

I will laugh even harder if/when the wicked witch of the west gets kicked to the BB jury house.  Having no feeds stinks.  Do the folks who pay hard cash

for 24/7 access get some kind of rebate for two - three days of no feeds?  A few hours here and there is one thing but days?  ... entirely different story.

If Austin gives his planned "tear Steve a new one, time for the BOY to become a man, etc" speech, then AUSTIN is the one that gets evicted, I will laugh my hiny off. How humiliating will that be? If that happens, will Vanipulator get to call herself "Judas" from now on? Me thinks so.

The speech plan is for the eviction speech right? Not the dumb old goodbye message? I hope so. Muhaha.

That would be hilarious.  His expression would be priceless. Liz would not be able to contain herself.   :death:

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.... vanessa will have that victim look on her face during the hoh comp

2. Who is your favorite BB super fan / BB showmance? not a fan of showmance feel they dictate the game too much and get way too much airtime for my liking , super fan cant really think of any that were particular good at the game .... some decent but great none comes to mind

3.Would you rather win POV or HoH at final 4? like being stress free of winning hoh and knowing you are safe without having to worry about pov

1. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show.....  Steve will be happy to go to jury

2. Who is your favorite BB super fan / BB showmance?  Jeff and Jordan

3. Would you rather win POV or HOH at final 4?  HOH so you can let the others stress

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction show....

2. Who is your favorite BB super fan / BB showmance?

3.Would you rather win POV or HoH at final 4?

1- Vanessa will shed a bucket of fake tears

2- Rachel and Brendon

3- POV so that I can decide who I would like to compete against 

finally john made a play

judas/austin goner

who would have knew judas would be a bitter betty :animated_bouncy:

OK, so I am really bad at using this type of forum to get my questions answered but you all have helped me in the past.  IDK if I have to make a new thread?  But from what I recall the season finale is the 23rd? With the 16th and 20th being the shows in between.  Just watched the live show tonight, well I guess partially live and Julie said that we could still vote for Americas Fav Player.  I don't usually but thought I would this year.  but it says voting is closed.  West coast hasn't even seen the show from tonight yet how can voting be closed when she JUST said go vote for AFP?  Help.  And a big thanks for all the ppl who put up with my random post in threads bc I have a youngin and limited time on the pc to figfure out when and where to post questions.  So another BIG thansk:)  Melissa

So much for Austin's "ream Steve" speech!!! LOL It turned into "Steve is my best friend" pretty quick, probably trying to win a jury vote!! hahahaha

Poor JMac, he really needed the HOH or the Veto. He's toast now.

Yep, I wonder if Liz talked Austin out of that planned speech?  I know he is soooo glad that she did.  I, on the other had, am kinda pissed because I could have used that belly laugh when Vanessa said his name, LOL.  I had to settle for the jaw drop because I never thought Vanessa would really do it.  

I don't know if JMac is out just yet.  This is a very tough one to call.  Liz's resume is slightly better than JMac's, so Vanessa might feel that she may be harder to beat.

wonder why  they didnt do the normal combination spider web pov comp

this one was boring imho

also wasnt it obvious vanessa won pov just by hg's body language on live show

i purposely didnt want to know who won pov and i guess just based on body language :animated_bouncy:

OK newest thing I am tired of hearing... The use of guarantee percentages over 100% or , you know the largest percent possible.

I have heard in the last weeks 110%, 500%, 1000%, uh million percent(Liz-uh) and vanipulator snuck in the gaudy hundred thousand million percent otherwise known as 1 trillion %.

Ah yes the next generation is in capable hands.

OK newest thing I am tired of hearing... The use of guarantee percentages over 100% or , you know the largest percent possible.

I have heard in the last weeks 110%, 500%, 1000%, uh million percent(Liz-uh) and vanipulator snuck in the gaudy hundred thousand million percent otherwise known as 1 trillion %.

Ah yes the next generation is in capable hands.

Hmmm, 100,000,000,000% equals 100 billion %, I think. But your point is well taken!

However, it doesn't surprise me. Namely because by keeping Liz, if Liz doesn't make final two, Vanessa has a shot at getting the Austwins vote. Especially because Julia hates Steve and Vanessa will have kept Liz. It was a smart move on Vanessa's part for votes at the end. I guess now that JMac is gone, I want Steve to win.

Vanessa will NEVER get the Austwins vote, and here's why, LOL, the only way Liz can not be in F2 is because Vanessa evicted her. I believe that if Vanessa wins final HOH, her only chance to win is to take Steve. That would mean that she would have evicted Liz and Austin and betrayed them both, so they would never vote for her. If Steve wins final HOH, he will choose Liz. He has already said he could not beat Vanessa . If he evicts Vanessa, that big move would give him a guaranteed win, IMO. The other jurors would be delighted and he would get all votes except for the Austwins. And finally if Liz wins final HOH, she would probably pick Vanessa thinking that the jury hates Vanessa. Of course, then she would get Austin and Julia's vote. I don't know about the others in the jury, but she would give Vanessa a run for her money.