So over this season - spoilers (always spoilers)

snarkie

I am so over this season after the 2nd double eviction night.  As of tonight, I see it as a done deal.   A or one of the useless idiot twins will get it.   They will be the final 3 unless lightning strikes the house.

I couldn't care less for any of the remaining house guests.  Steve and John have made disastrous alignment choices and will reap their rewards of being picked off.   V will also be added to the mix.  Order of elimination is the only question at this point.

V thinks she is so smart, but her paranoia is her downfall.  The wild-eyed stare while demanding "truth" and accusing betrayal in the same sentence has isolated her from any meaningful alliance.   Anyone that got up in my face in her manner would earn one of the classic responses to such outrages.  She only considers herself and what any action might mean to "her game".   She has played the entire season dirty (self-admitted) so I have not been able to understand why she would not work with others to blow out the dominant alliance.   Meg and James would have been happy to side with her for a week to be safe.   They, with John, could have thwarted the big three.   But NOOOOO,  she was afraid of Meg seeking revenge?   Makes little to no sense.

BTW, she also pulled the same crap on Steve, the koolaid drinking sycophant.  I didn't know if he was going to barf, cry or poop his pants when she attacked him.   Funny as hell.

I stopped watching After Dark because of the harpy screaching voices of the useless idiots.  And I do not anticipate much in the way of surprises or entertainment in the remainder of the season.   This thing will end with a disappointing whimper.   Then again, I could be wrong.  Usually am :))

I don't like any of the remaining HGs either, but this week should be fun.  Steve will most assuredly put up Austin and Liz.  Vanessa talked Julia into promising Steve that if he doesn't put her on the block she won't use POV if she wins it.  Julia is stupid enough to think that'll be good for her because she really doesn't want to be on the block again.  So it's likely that either Austin or Liz will go home, unless one of them wins the POV, in which case Steve will put up Julia.  So, whatever the case, we'll get to see Austwins throwing each other utb and crying that they shouldn't go home.  Fun times. 

:popcorn2: