JUROR #4 - Meg "Grandma" Maley (Week 10) - Nominated (Evicted Sep. 3)

LenRay

Well, she's been nominated.

And she cried.

Now let's see how the veto competition goes.

And if she's still on the block after the veto ceremony, let's see if she's the target or not.

Meg will probably go because she cried when Van won Veto. Of the two, from Van's standpoint in game, James should go. He's is motivated, fierce and competitive. It will be sweet irony if James stays and takes Whinessa down and out!

I like Meg, but she really had no business being on BB considering that she has physical limitations due to her knee surgery, and she isn't a threat in the mental comps either.  If she doesn't realize by now that she doesn't have a chance in h-e-l-l of winning this thing, then she's even less bright than she portrays herself to be.  I just don't see why she should cry at the prospect of being sent to jury.  She can stay in the house and be miserable, or go to jury and live in luxury. It's really a no-brainer.

Meg has floated in this game and now it's time for her to go party in the jury house. Summer camp is over and she's not likely to win another comp by herself. I'm glad that she told James not to use the veto on her. James has carried her as far as he can. Julia is currently in the "Victoria" position this year

Meg won a BOB comp with Jason, and she has the Gronk Cruise prize, so she' not going home a total loser at everything.

You guys are so hard on Meg.   I liked her in spite of the inability to perform and lack of BB game play.   I just liked her.

MM, RIP

I liked her too, but I don't think she was a suitable contestant for the game given her physical limitations.  I don't think she stood a chance of winning, ever, so she may as well enjoy Jury House. 

Meg and James the past couple of weeks was like Snow White and the missing 8th dwarf, humpy! lol. I did notice Grandma's thighs jiggled like bowl of jello.

Now that my friend, was some funny sh!t.

Edited by JEDI

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name