Vanessa Rousso (Week 10) - HoH

mayzee

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the flashbacks from last night Vanessa has Meg and James in HOH. She is grilling them for every piece of information. She goes back like week 2 when you were talking to Jackie or in week 3 remember when we were in the have not room what did Steve say about  me/ Week 4 who was  your target?.... the questions and grilling are going on and on and on. 

She has been making deals with everyone. 

It is exhausting 

I'm laughing to myself ...

I understand that Vanessa said she needed to make a Big move this week.... but almost in the same breath... said she was putting up Meg and James.

DANG.... everyone's going to be sooo shocked. !!!

:-)

Reason for James -  is he didn't come to her (Vanessa) with information that he knew Austin knew about him throwing the POV a few weeks ago

Reason for Meg  - Meg was accused of laughing at Vanessa for saying Brass Tacks 

I'm laughing to myself ...

I understand that Vanessa said she needed to make a Big move this week.... but almost in the same breath... said she was putting up Meg and James.

DANG.... everyone's going to be sooo shocked. !!!

:-)

The only "big move" Vanessa is making this week is possibly on the HOH toilet. 

What a bunch of wimps.

Reason for James -  is he didn't come to her (Vanessa) with information that he knew Austin knew about him throwing the POV a few weeks ago

Reason for Meg  - Meg was accused of laughing at Vanessa for saying Brass Tacks 

Wow.  She really needs to learn how to put on her big girl panties and quit taking everything so personally. 

The only "big move" Vanessa is making this week is possibly on the HOH toilet. 

What a bunch of wimps.

Wow.  She really needs to learn how to put on her big girl panties and quit taking everything so personally. 

No kidding.  Everything Vanessa faults Meg for -- she does a hundred times worse but lacks enough self awareness to realize how crazy she appears.

I have to wonder if Vanessa's constant flood of tears is all part of her game strategy.  If she doesn't backdoor Austin or one of the twins this week, her chances of winning this thing goes down dramatically.  I guess we'll see just how smart she really is if she gets to put up a replacement nominee.....

I have to wonder if Vanessa's constant flood of tears is all part of her game strategy.  If she doesn't backdoor Austin or one of the twins this week, her chances of winning this thing goes down dramatically.  I guess we'll see just how smart she really is if she gets to put up a replacement nominee.....

Of course, her tears are strategy and no one is being fooled by them.  I believe they all know what Vanessa is doing now.  But the only problem is that Vanessa is winning when her back is against the wall.  The Austwins have to cater to her decisions this week in order to keep themselves safe.  If James, Meg or Johnny Mac had won HOH, they would have been encouraging them to backdoor Vanessa.  Steve is the only one who would not have a backdoor plan for Vanessa.  He needs her to make it to F2.  She is the only one who could take him, Johnny Mac won't make it to F4.   She would have to put up Liz or Julia as a replacement, that's the only way she could be positive that James or Meg would go.

Yep, that's why anyone with a brain would have gotten rid of one of the three by now

I agree, why they let that extra person in the house is beyond me.  They had several weeks to get Liz out before her twin came in.  An extra vote for your side is also an extra HG to evict before you can win. Plus that twin could be the very one that causes your eviction. How could anyone except Liz eagerly want her twin in the house?  This should go to show the poor quality of BB players this season.

Van has F2 with Steve, Julia and Austin. She has F3 with Steve and Jmac.

She has F4 with AusTwins and F3 with the Twins

She thinks she is set up perfectly

Hope not. 

Vanessa all upset because James won POV. 

She is telling Steve how upset she is with Jmac for not coming up to HOH and visit with her and she is mad because Jmac has NOT been making eye contact with her.