Who do you think/want to come back from Jury?

JEDI

Who do you think/want to come back from jury?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you THINK will come back from Jury?

• Shelli
    • Jackie
    • Becky
    • Johnny Mac / Steve (Boi)
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to come back from Jury?

• Shelli
    • Jackie
    • Becky
    • Johnny Mac / Steve (Boi)

WOW i missed this thread when i did my weekly eviction thread

sorry about it

:animated_bouncy:

right now, I think all of them will come after Van - BUT - I think Shelli - much as she annoys me - understands how Van works, and she is good at comps - Becky is good at comps, but she will need more than that to get Van out - and if they don't get that girl our soon she will walk away with this game - personally I would like to see Johnny Mac come back and put an end to the reign of the twin terror - Liz needs to go - that is a split of not just she and Austin, but she and her sister as well -

I think Shelli will come back in because she has had the most time to sit and stew about it and she knows that someone in her alliance had a part in her eviction.  None of the others have something so compelling to make them want to get back in and go after someone.   Jackie did get blindsided on the DE night, but she probably doesn't hate Steve for it.  She's just confused.  It seemed like Becky was ready and resigned when she went out.  Or she was really faking the toe thing which they never spoke about on CBS.

I'd like to see Johnny Mac come back because he really grew on me.  He shouldn't have thrown that many comps but it was early on and he also won several of the POV's also. He is really catching on to all the Vanessa and Three headed monster BS now!

I think Shelli will come back. Not really sure who I would like to come back.. Just someone who will shake things up. I feel like they missed their opportunity to get Van out and need to go after the Austwins bc the house is getting too small for that size of an alliance

I would like to see Jackie come back with Becky being my second choice. However, I believe Shelly is a very strong competitor and she will be the one that comes back.

If Jmac goes out, I hope he does not come back. He doesn't deserve to be in the game. He spent to much time throwing comps and being Clelly's bitch. 

If Steve goes, do not come back. I do not understand his game strategy to get to the end. I liked him better when he was absolutely irrelevant in the game. 

I want Jackie to come back into the game, win the HOH and put up Vanessa & Steve. If the veto is used then nominate one of the twins, or Austin as the replacement.

Jackie as a returnee would be perfect because she has 2 allies in James & Meg and she's made no promises of safety to Vanessa, Austin or the twins. And Jackie returning would cause Steve to be nervous and would really piss off the twins & Vanessa.

I agree. Things need to be shaken up. Messy Vanessy and the Autwins walk around like they own the game. And they are not even playing that hard. They would have been wiped away by players from some of the other seasons. Hopefully there will be some new life in the game after tomorrow night!

I hope that I am wrong but I don't think it matters who comes back they will go right back out but having said that I would like Jackie to come back she I think is the one person that will not be swayed by any of their bs,  Meg and James would I believe back her up and stick with her if she wins the HOH.  If Becky came back I don't think they would stick with her and Shelli wants to go with Steve or Johnny Mac that isn't going to work out so well.

I'm shocked at how many think Shelly will come back.  I think JohnnyMac is far better at comps and if he's evicted tonight will come right back in the house.  I really want Jackie to come back because I wanted the Goblins back together to take out Van and Austwins.

I too am shocked that most of the voters think that Shelli wil come back.  I think that Shelli has been out of the house to long and will be too relaxed to do well.

I hope that Jackie or Becky come back as they are both good at comps and will target the Austin's Angels group in one form or another.  Personally, I would LOVE to see Vanessa go, but they need to break up Liztin too (watching those two has become unbearably disgusting).  Johnny Mack has not done so well in the comps lately, and I don't know that voting him out would put that fire back under his feet to win again.

I think that Jackie should return. She is badly needed by James and Meg.  I am tired of seeing this game so one-sided.  I really don't care who wins, but at least with Jackie the Goblins will have a fighting chance.