KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #2 IN MSNBC "IT" LIST

billw84

Nope, I REFUSE to believe that. Obviously since 82% of America voted to put Kaysar back in by giving him 82% of their votes he has to be 82% more popular than anybody in America and 82% more loved by 82% of the American population. So therefore he is 82% more charismatic, 82% more popular, and 82% more better than Johnny Depp could ever hope to be.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No truer words have ever been typed. His flaming provides me laughing every day I check in here. I giggled like a schoolgirl all the way through the above quoted too.

Thank you...at first i found him funny but after the thousands of posts he makes all full of nonsense and lies..it just gets to be too much to stand..seriously ...the man needs a life..it's pathetic ..you know , he once accused me of making a thousand posts about him...as you can see i've made less than 200 posts..and when i pointed out to him that he's the one with almost 2,000 posts all full of hatred for Kaysar and Janelle.and Michael....he couldn't answer...had nothing to say..he can't handle the truth..only his delusional made up world ...i bet he dreams of "Saint Maggie" coming to rescue him .. :lol::lol::blink:

My family and I enjoyed it and from the reviews and the gross it has made so far we seem to be in the majority.

We liked it, too, but not near as much as the original. But, the good thing for you, Orion, is that you are finally in the majority of something! ;)

My family and I enjoyed it and from the reviews and the gross it has made so far we seem to be in the majority.

grins......we enjoyed it too, and i knew by posting that i didnt like it i would get a sucker to counter-argue

neener neener now you find yourself in agreement with me, im officially bored to death

Guest Shockalot

Kaysar better sign ALL offers asap because he is already being forgotten about to make room for the latest Survivor and Apprentice Faves.

He has blown it already for at least two reasons:

- Charging his own non-profit volunteer fansite money for an interview.

- Publically stroking off his own ego by 'blowing off' doing any of these 'reality shows' as if he is above that.

This is especially bad considering he is a Reality show 'star' and Reality Show people are his contacts right now.

Worse yet, when he does not even find a website willing to give him five bucks, never mind anything as good as Battle of the Reality Stars he has done himself in for Graphic Design too.

"By the way... Im not a Graphics Designer. No Graphics Designer could have done what I did last week"[breaking his word and actually helping his pick off the block because James simply told him to]

He has also 'Blown off' anymore interest in doing that anymore now that he is a star.

Not likely to be getting 82% from Graphics Designers I bet.

So the guy has pretty much screwed himself with his only real hope being to win Amazing Race: BB AllStars - which he actually has a chance of if he is with Michael due to their backgrounds and languages.

Somehow he will still manage to lose that one anyway.

Way to go Kaysar.. thats what you get for turning out your own AC fingerbangers just to bloat your own greasy ego a little bit more.

Hope you felt really 'Big' inside for a few weeks because you just punked yourself out of all kinds of opportunities.

OMG - someone get that Depp guy out of first place. He's a citizen of France (well at least I hope he is) and MSNBC should take him out of the running. <_<

What does being a citizen of France have to do with anything?

Matthew McConaughey is on the list now so I have three I wanna keep in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd :)

hey i sat through that two hours too long Charlie and the Chocolate Factory crap this summer, i'll vote Johnny Depp down any time i please

Maybe the writers and producers should be marked down for that. Johnny didn't make C & C he just stared in it

Guest Shockalot
And here I thought Jokers was a BB fansite... I never knew they changed to a Kaysar only fansite... Things that make you go hhmm...

Its a Kaysar Fansite during BB6 and that is sanctioned by the Mods and Webmistress as well.

Try and pay attention.

I'm not trying to fight with you Shock... I could care less what is being said about any of them any more... I just thought I had learned something new... Thanks for being a smartarse though... True to form...

Its a Kaysar Fansite during BB6 and that is sanctioned by the Mods and Webmistress as well.

Try and pay attention.

You just crack me up! You get sooooooooo riled about Kaysar and the Sov - why do you even care? It's like you're obsessed!

Matthew McConaughey is on the list now so I have three I wanna keep in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd :)

Maybe the writers and producers should be marked down for that. Johnny didn't make C & C he just stared in it

If you read my original post it was referring to the Johnny Depp interview that he had with a German magazine and he made not so nice comments about the U.S. Months later he came back to apologize saying that the Germans took his words out of context, but basically his popularity dipped a bit so he begged for forgiveness.

What does being a citizen of France have to do with anything? This question is irrelevant to me because what I stated about JD was my opinion. It's evident I am not as crazy about him as you are, but I wouldn't question your choice in who you like or dislike. If I had something to say about it, I would just say it as a statement and not as a challenge to the other poster.

As I said previously, Johnny Depp is not bad (my opinion) in the looks department but like other celebrities he's full of himself and just loves to take pot shots at the U.S.

Ginger I wasn't critizing your choice to not like him, i just wanted to ask what being a citizen of France had to do with it. That's all :) And I wasn't challenging you. It was a question. I stopped at the whole you hate JD and blah blah blah, but you said he shouldn't be on the list because he is a citizen of France and I want to know what that has to do with it?

Kaysar better sign ALL offers asap because he is already being forgotten about to make room for the latest

Way to go Kaysar.. thats what you get for turning out your own AC fingerbangers just to bloat your own greasy ego a little bit more.

Hope you felt really 'Big' inside for a few weeks because you just punked yourself out of all kinds of opportunities.

Kaysar has you Shock and with you around the King Kaysar legend lives on because you can't/won't stop talking about him. He may even come on these boards one day and thank you, FOR FREE.

QUOTE(GingerSnaps @ Sep 30 2005, 06:49 PM)

OMG - someone get that Depp guy out of first place. He's a citizen of France (well at least I hope he is) and MSNBC should take him out of the running.

QUOTE(DiamondAuraPayge @ Oct 8 2005, 06:18 AM)

Matthew McConaughey is on the list now so I have three I wanna keep in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

-------------------------------------------

QUOTE(_nursie @ Oct 1 2005, 01:28 PM)

hey i sat through that two hours too long Charlie and the Chocolate Factory crap this summer, i'll vote Johnny Depp down any time i please

--------------------------------

Quote: Diamond

Ginger I wasn't critizing your choice to not like him, i just wanted to ask what being a citizen of France had to do with it. That's all And I wasn't challenging you. It was a question. I stopped at the whole you hate JD and blah blah blah, but you said he shouldn't be on the list because he is a citizen of France and I want to know what that has to do with it?

---------------------------

I didn't say you were criticisizing my choice I stated that you were questioning it - in a way. You would have had to read my posts before it to know that I think Johnny Depp is an Anti-American sh*thead because of his crappy remarks toward America. I am glad he lives in France and every other celebrity who has a problem with America (the country who makes crappy actors stars/celebrities) should follow in his shoes and leave the country too. If they find somewhere better to live good for them. What I said about MSNBC was just an added effect to what I was saying about JD; a joke of sorts - but you took it serious. See what happened --- I then proceeded to read your comment to Nursie and figured you just want to defend the guy because you like him. Maybe that poster thinks he's a crappy actor too, that's why she didnt like the movie. Your comment to blame other people (producers) means you are "sticking up" for JD so I'm hitting a brick wall here.

I hope that clarifies the point I was making.

:)

Kaysars 82% was from 5% of the viewers so it doesn't count. Guess my 82% beat Kaysar then.

You and you ASS BUDDY Shock just can't come to grips with the fact that KING KAYSAR continues to rule. The people you supported are hated and vilified by the majority. Get a grip on that reality. If the constant stream of AC wins was not enough to convince you, just look at these forums - I think you two are the lonely voices in the wilderness for the sheep!

Haul you noses out of each others ANUS and smell the coffee burning BABY!!!!

QUOTE(GingerSnaps @ Sep 30 2005, 06:49 PM)

OMG - someone get that Depp guy out of first place. He's a citizen of France (well at least I hope he is) and MSNBC should take him out of the running.

Matthew McConaughey is on the list now so I have three I wanna keep in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

-------------------------------------------

QUOTE(_nursie @ Oct 1 2005, 01:28 PM)

--------------------------------

Quote: Diamond

Ginger I wasn't critizing your choice to not like him, i just wanted to ask what being a citizen of France had to do with it. That's all And I wasn't challenging you. It was a question. I stopped at the whole you hate JD and blah blah blah, but you said he shouldn't be on the list because he is a citizen of France and I want to know what that has to do with it?

---------------------------

I didn't say you were criticisizing my choice I stated that you were questioning it - in a way. You would have had to read my posts before it to know that I think Johnny Depp is an Anti-American sh*thead because of his crappy remarks toward America. I am glad he lives in France and every other celebrity who has a problem with America (the country who makes crappy actors stars/celebrities) should follow in his shoes and leave the country too. If they find somewhere better to live good for them. What I said about MSNBC was just an added effect to what I was saying about JD; a joke of sorts - but you took it serious. See what happened --- I then proceeded to read your comment to Nursie and figured you just want to defend the guy because you like him. Maybe that poster thinks he's a crappy actor too, that's why she didnt like the movie. Your comment to blame other people (producers) means you are "sticking up" for JD so I'm hitting a brick wall here.

I hope that clarifies the point I was making.

:)

Actually i defended him to nursie because it's not his fault really if a movie is bad unless he made the movie, had she said, his acting was awful in the movie, then it would've made sense, but the whole movie being shit IS the producers and what nots faults NOT his. I've read all your posts and I understand your dislike of him, OR his attitude. And I never posted anything to say anything to any of those LOL UNTIL you said the citizen of france statement. Was my only question. NOT a challenge, not an arguement, not a debate, not a fight, a question. But had you followed the citizen of france comment up with lol then i would've known it was a joke, i didn't. And i guess you are hitting a brick wall, because not once in my comment to YOU did i say anything about JD and your dislike for him lol

Archived