Noooooooo.. NO MORE POT BALL! Uggh

KimmiYoko

Yes, I am not in love with Pot Ball, or any of the stupid made up games the HGs play.  Even though they claim the live feeders request that they play these games, I find them extremely boring to watch. These are adults and not children, surely they can come up with more stimulating adult games for the HGs. I understand their boredom, but I am tired of seeing James scaring people because it is so infantile and it must get annoying to the others. Hide and Seek is also juvenile, really not appropriate for adults to play.  Maybe the DR should let them have board or card games at this point in the season.  I never could understand why they banned these things in the house in the first place. 

Please don't give them any playing cards. Because Vanessa is a professional poker player, she'd have these idiots gambling away their votes til the end of the season.

Pot Ball was entertaining for a while, but it's not anymore. The chocolates Wars are just as stupid.

What these HGs need is a grueling-type competition where they can express some anger and relieve some tension. Shooting at targets, breaking plates, chopping something, etc.

It's time for a Survivor- style takeover. Where's the cross promotion???? I'd even take a Stephen Colbert take over since his show is premiering next month.