Liz Nolan (Week 9)

mayzee

thanks guys for carrying on this developing story...I'm retired print journalist...I read it as it happened and gave direct quote here on Morty's...In retrospect. Liz could have been messing with Julia's peanut mind. The funny part was Van was listening and had a frozen smile on her face...like the joker.

Is Liz the heavier of the two. I saw one of them in mid July on BBAD in bikini and she had a belly bump. I jokingly said to myself (quoting from Tenn. Williams "Cat on a hot tin roof" Taylor told big daddy she was pregnant and he said, "Yep, there's life in that gal...Maggie the cat..."

thanks guys for carrying on this developing story...I'm retired print journalist...I read it as it happened and gave direct quote here on Morty's...In retrospect. Liz could have been messing with Julia's peanut mind. The funny part was Van was listening and had a frozen smile on her face...like the joker.

Is Liz the heavier of the two. I saw one of them in mid July on BBAD in bikini and she had a belly bump. I jokingly said to myself (quoting from Tenn. Williams "Cat on a hot tin roof" Taylor told big daddy she was pregnant and he said, "Yep, there's life in that gal...Maggie the cat..."

I enjoy your posts, LenRay. 

I trust you know that I was referring to the poster over at jokers when I said "pot stirrer".

oh my gosh - their poor parents - take Liz out first - that will wake up Austin - it will also leave him with Julia who is not his biggest fan - those two - they don't even display simple manners like chewing with their mouths closed - two moonbats - and the whining - it seems to be constant as one of them is always whining about something - I want them gone - they are hurting my head -

I quit my feeds because I couldn't stand to listen to them any more