Austin Matelson (Week 9) - HoH

Marty

I really want the next HOH to nominate Austin & Liz and if the veto is used name Julia as the replacement nominee. It's time for Austin's fantasy bubble to burst that he's playing the staring role in his showmance with Liz. This is BB after all, and there are only 8 people left in the house, and they've been coasting along in a big alliance. They can't hide out anymore, it's time to play or get played.

When the HGs did their version of BB Chopped, I thought that Austin was kinda gross for cooking topless and his hair all loose. The twins had their hair in pony tails and James has on a hat. Later when someone found a hair in the food, I was not surprised.

During the make-out session with Liz & Austin in the HOH bed, his vise like grip on her head, I find a bit disturbing.

And when Austin goes from touching her undercover to stroking her face & hair, that grosses me out as well.

Why does he always have toiletpaper in his beard?

Austin will do anything to become even more disgusting. Also, Liz originated the idea. If I had a young daughter and she brought home a jerk like this it would be hell to pay.

Poor Austin, the only way that he & Liz have a relationship in the real world is if he wins first place in BB. If he wins 2nd place Liz & Julia may come to Cali for a visit at his expense, of course.

He is so insecure that he's worried about about somebody hitting on Liz at the wrap party that he asked Steve to help him keep the guys away from Liz.

Austin was one of my fav for a time and he is one that I thought would make a big move and then he didn't not a surprise.  I think he overthinks too much alot like Vanessa and given that he is a big brother fan I am surprised that he is playing this game the way he is.  Its easy for me to sit and judge from my couch but I cannot believe that he is a fan of the show and then plays the way he does.  It must be the big brother house LOL it destroys any good brain cells you may have. I think Austin is a good person and I hope that he does not get his heart broken by the evil twins (sorry) I just don't think she will stay in a relationship with him. 

I also think Austin is a good person, but he's just so odd with that whole alter ego thing.  I mean, really, grow the ffffffffff up (pardon my French :) ), Austin.  Lose the imaginary friend. 

That being said, he's going  to feel very stupid about what he wrote in his blog, and about everything he's said about his feelings about Liz, when this is all over.  Seriously, Austin, she's horny.  That's all. 

Personally, I think Austin would be playing a better game if he had viewed BB16. Weeks ago Austin admitted that while in pre-show sequester, he didn't watch last season because he took Zanax and slept instead.

Vanessa & Steve are both aware that Austin didn't see last season. I honestly believe that if Austin had done his homework, he would have been able to see more clearly exactly what Vanessa has been doing gamewise.

I also think Austin is a good person, but he's just so odd with that whole alter ego thing.  I mean, really, grow the ffffffffff up (pardon my French :) ), Austin.  Lose the imaginary friend. 

That being said, he's going  to feel very stupid about what he wrote in his blog, and about everything he's said about his feelings about Liz, when this is all over.  Seriously, Austin, she's horny.  That's all. 

LOL thank you I needed a good laugh this morning. 

Austin was part of the cast for BB16 and was in sequester. His girlfriend told him if he went in the house they were over. He pulled out and they replaced him with Hayden at the last minute. He had the same deal with that girlfriend this season. If he played they were over.

People get delusional in the BB house. I like him and think he is a good person but his desire for self promotion is irritating.

I also think Austin is a good person, but he's just so odd with that whole alter ego thing. I mean, really, grow the ffffffffff up (pardon my French :) ), Austin. Lose the imaginary friend.

That being said, he's going to feel very stupid about what he wrote in his blog, and about everything he's said about his feelings about Liz, when this is all over. Seriously, Austin, she's horny. That's all.

Judas is his wrestling persona and breaks out/mentions that persona in hopes that it will help with his wrestling career afterwards. Austin isn't the first wrestler to play BB and the last one has been wrestling in TNA for years. it's not like he has a split personality he just is using his BB to get exposure for his wrestling career.

Austin was part of the cast for BB16 and was in sequester. His girlfriend told him if he went in the house they were over. He pulled out and they replaced him with Hayden at the last minute. He had the same deal with that girlfriend this season. If he played they were over.

People get delusional in the BB house. I like him and think he is a good person but his desire for self promotion is irritating.

I don't feel sorry Austin's ex at all. She is so selfish for threatening Austin to quit on one of his dreams by being on BB and after he did give up on that dream for her she tries the same thing again this time around and I am glad Aistin stayed true to his dream and entered the BB house and even happy he found someone in the house that he cares for.

Judas is his wrestling persona and breaks out/mentions that persona in hopes that it will help with his wrestling career afterwards. Austin isn't the first wrestler to play BB and the last one has been wrestling in TNA for years. it's not like he has a split personality he just is using his BB to get exposure for his wrestling career.

Yes, I know that was one of his wrestling names.  He may have to come to the realization that it's time to move on to other things. 

To me, his whole Judas thing on the show turned out to be a big dud.  He didn't do anything spectacular as HOH, and he just makes himself sound stupid. JMO 

Yes, I know that was one of his wrestling names. He may have to come to the realization that it's time to move on to other things.

To me, his whole Judas thing on the show turned out to be a big dud. He didn't do anything spectacular as HOH, and he just makes himself sound stupid. JMO

In the wrestling world being on the BB can help your career and after BB is over Indy promoters will bring him in and promote the show saying see Austin/Judas from BB17. Austin already has a name in the wresting world after he along with a few others complained about one his trainers Bill Demott being abusive and using racial slurs.when he was under a developing deal with the WWE He sued the WWE and won which is why he can't talk about his time in the WWE.

Here is one of the stories written about it.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/577759-bill-demott-breaks-his-silence

I find it hard to believe that Austin's objective of "promoting his professional wrestling career" is legit.

Unless BB production specifically said that he could not wrestle any of the guys, why wasn't Austin putting on wrestling exhibitions with Jace, Jeff or Clay when they were in the house? That would have provided him with an opportunity to show off his wrestling prowess.

Aside from the fake slapping routine with Liz & Jackie, I haven't really seen anything that highlights his "wrestling". The Judas persona has been non-existent and a total non-factor in his game. Austin's showmance with Liz is his only storyline and that does absolutely nothing to promote his wrestling.

In the wrestling world being on the BB can help your career and after BB is over Indy promoters will bring him in and promote the show saying see Austin/Judas from BB17. Austin already has a name in the wresting world after he along with a few others complained about one his trainers Bill Demott being abusive and using racial slurs.when he was under a developing deal with the WWE He sued the WWE and won which is why he can't talk about his time in the WWE.

Here is one of the stories written about it.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/577759-bill-demott-breaks-his-silence

Yes, I had read up on all of this quite awhile ago.  Did he sue and win?  I didn't see anything other than that he made accusations, and eventually the WWE found no wrongdoing by Demott.  It's all about money.  There are lots and lots of aspiring wrestlers, and from what I've read, "Judas Devlin" wasn't extremely special.  It's not likely that "Judas Devlin" will ever be welcome in WWE again.  Articles say that he has been wrestling independently since being out of the WWE.  Like I said earlier, IMO Austin needs to come to the realization that it's time for a new career path.  Again, JMO.