JUROR #3 - Becky Burgess (Week 8) - Nominated (Evicted 8/20)

jersey721

Becky better be praying that Johnny Mac wins his first HOH and keeps her safe through the double eviction. If Steve, Austin, Liz, Julia, or God forbid, Vanessa wins Becky's definitely going up. I just hope that she's not backdoored, and at least gets a chance to save herself with veto.

I don't know what to think about Becky. The way she kept running back to Clay and Shelli was disturbing. She def didn't have James back when he was HOH. But she did step up last week and went after the two biggest targets to her group.its sad, but I think her and James will be on the block this week.

Becky wanted a group to work with and when her and Shelli were HOH she thought they had a bond and they really didn't.  I thinks she would have given clay and shelli her first born if they would have worked with her.  She and Johnny Mac formed a friendship because they were both outsiders (their words not mine) unfortunately I think Becky realized that Clay and Shelli didn't want to work with her after she told them everything.  When she won her last HOH she picked a side and she picked the wrong side even her best friend in the house voted against her. They never wanted to work with Becky and I don't think anyone really likes her that much.  I hope for that reason she is the one to come back.

I think it was during the last veto comp.

oh ok was not sure it was one minute she was fine and the next she was hobbling around the house.  I feel bad for her the people she thought she could trust don't like her and want her gone and Liz was laughing at her last night because of the toe injury,  They all say they don't like her stories but if you ask me her stories are more exciting than the rest of the house just my opinion.

I really want Becky to come back next week because the remaining HGs assume that she would be targeting Vanessa, but she told the Chenbot that she would be targeting Liz.

Hopefully in the jury house Jackie will finally tell Becky that Vanessa ratted out Becky's "Generals" alliance to James & Meg and exposed her double dealing.

I wonder if Becky's toe (and the medical procedure she had to undergo to combat the infection she developed beneath the nail of her big toe) affected her performance in the competition to return to the game from jury.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name