James Huling (Week 8)

Janis

what kills me about James is he wanted Shelli out last week and it was Austin and the twins that wanted to keep her.  He told Jackie and Meg that Austin and the twins did not want to work with them after they told him they were voting Clay out.  He was right so this week they all knew that Becky wanted Vanessa out and they were all on board until Vanessa blew up Becky's game.  Then the Becky bashing started.  Does he think that Austin and the twins suddenly want to be with them???   As long as Vanessa is in the house the twins and Austin will do what she wants.

Hey James, your chickens are coming home to roost.   You got played.  Rolled by V and A.   V implemented the Jason plan. And then turned on two of her own along with the other traitors in the alliance.    It was HER you dope.   By sticking with the rage that V and A created with their lies, you are making bad decisions and going after the wrong parties.    Clean your gun, son.   Wake up.  Oops, too late.  Your little group is now being torn apart and it is your fault for being a myopic dunderhead.  FOOL, James, fool.

Too bad for you and yours.

(Just a side note here - I have been screaming at the TV for the past two weeks.   I need to vent this some place.  LOL)

James and Meg and probably Becky are sitting pretty this week.

I love the Goblins and the Austwins together

I agree that James is sitting pretty this week, at least he didn't get nominated and I also think that he's safe from getting backdoored.

James & Austin seem to want to play the game by winning comps and winning votes and I kinda like their mutual respect for each other with no hard feelings.

Hey James, your chickens are coming home to roost.   You got played.  Rolled by V and A.   V implemented the Jason plan. And then turned on two of her own along with the other traitors in the alliance.    It was HER you dope.   By sticking with the rage that V and A created with their lies, you are making bad decisions and going after the wrong parties.    Clean your gun, son.   Wake up.  Oops, too late.  Your little group is now being torn apart and it is your fault for being a myopic dunderhead.  FOOL, James, fool.

Too bad for you and yours.

(Just a side note here - I have been screaming at the TV for the past two weeks.   I need to vent this some place.  LOL)

Notice how meek and mild James gets when he's out of power!

His constant teasing of Meg is getting so old.  He is in love with her and acts like a grade school boy ... throwing candy at her, calling her names, etc.  He is trying so hard to be known as this jokester.  Can't wait till he is gone.  The Goblins were so full of themselves last week.  They are not laughing so hard anymore.