Meg Maley (Week 8)

nyse

still hasn't won anything yet huh? at this point it would be dumb to evict her.  Keep her to compete in the finals, she will be simple to beat.  I hope people are thinking that way.  

still hasn't won anything yet huh? at this point it would be dumb to evict her.  Keep her to compete in the finals, she will be simple to beat.  I hope people are thinking that way.  

Problem with that is there is a pair of twins that lack any respect from the others in the house as well (one has somehow pulled out a second HOH win but it doesn't really

matter at this point), and either could easily be dragged into the finals to guarantee a win for whoever is sitting next to them.

The only way a twin can win is by sitting next to the other twin.  Which would be horrifying for this season to end that way.

Yeah, I'm glad Meg's still in the house, but I hate that Jackie got evicted.  I hope Jackie can come back and let Becky, Jackie, James and Meg be the final four.  Is that too much to ask?  I hate the twins, Austin, Vanessa and Steve.

In a word yes...

I'm sad that James and meg are clearly the underdogs now. Bummer. The twins will nominate one if not both of them. I know Liz is actually the one that won HOH, but they obviously use one brain. Austin, please get a clue! You and James were tight on bowling night - go back to him and stop just chasing pu**y. Get your head in the game!

Okay I was just reading that meg was talking about going to her family's beach house. Not sure that everyone that goes on the show needs to be poor or struggling, but hearing about your family's beach house doesn't make me want to root for Meg winning the money. And I like Meg. Good thing it sounds like she only said it to James. Meg, keep your trap shut about stuff like that!

Okay I was just reading that meg was talking about going to her family's beach house. Not sure that everyone that goes on the show needs to be poor or struggling, but hearing about your family's beach house doesn't make me want to root for Meg winning the money. And I like Meg. Good thing it sounds like she only said it to James. Meg, keep your trap shut about stuff like that!

You do realize that Vanessa is worth BIG money herself, and not her parents money. The girl is loaded.

If Meg gets dragged to F2 with anybody she is the only HG in this group that would have absolutely no blood on her hands, but I don't know if that's a good enough resume to win BB17. Can Meg make it to F2 without winning an HOH?

If Meg gets dragged to F2 with anybody she is the only HG in this group that would have absolutely no blood on her hands, but I don't know if that's a good enough resume to win BB17. Can Meg make it to F2 without winning an HOH?

It would be great if she could. If she's in a F2 with anyone from the other side, she could squeak out a win. Those folks are the most likable people. Grandma Garfunkel just may go home with $500k. /wishfulthinking

what is it with calling Meg Mrs. Garfunkel?  what did I miss?

At some point they (Austin, James, etc) were concocting fake backstories for everyone. For Meg they said years ago (because they refer to her as Grandma, she must be old) she married both Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel at the same time, but only kept Garfunkel's name to make it less confusing. Eventually she divorced and remarried someone named Jerry McDonald, they were together for 85 years before his death.

I know a lot of people like Meg, but what can she do besides look cute, cry, and complain that all her friends are evicted. Has she never watched Big a Brother? Did she not realize that a house guest is evicted every week, and the chances are good that it is going to be someone you like? And doesn't she know that once in awhile, winning a comp is a good thing?