Vanessa Rousso (Week 8)

straykat

I think it was yesterday, or the day before that Steve told Vanessa that he couldn't vote to save her because of the 8 person alliance that Vanessa was a part of that targeted Shelli, Steve and Johnny Mac for the DE. Steve's logic was that if he voted out Shelli, that leaves him & johnny Mac as targets.

Becky told Johnny Mac about the DE deal that Vanessa set-up in the HOH meeting. Johnny Mac then told Steve about it. When Steve asked Vanessa about the meeting in the HOH, she lied straight to his face.

Now that Steve knows the truth, Vanessa has told Austin & the twins not to trust Steve anymore because he's working with Shelli & Johnny Mac.

When Vanessa made a big deal about Becky breaking the 8 person deal, she exposed her own double dealing to Steve and let him know that he was totally expendable. Steve saved himself by winning the veto, and Vanessa still expected Steve to be loyal to her and keep her in the game.

Now Steve is persona non-grata because he chose to look out for his own game. Shame on you Vanessa.

How in the hell is Vanessa (the HOH at the time) not being blamed for Jason's BD/eviction yet Shelli and Clay got the blame and got evicted back to back? Jason is probably freaking out seeing Vanessa run the house.

How in the hell is Vanessa (the HOH at the time) not being blamed for Jason's BD/eviction yet Shelli and Clay got the blame and got evicted back to back? Jason is probably freaking out seeing Vanessa run the house.

Shelli and Clay put that target on their backs when they went down stairs and lied and said they did not know about the plan to backdoor Jason. If they would have been truthful and told the goblins that Vanessa flip flopped, Vanessa would have got the blame, But since they lied, it was easy for Vanessa to spin the story into, that is what the house wanted. 

Well its another Vanessa HOH.  I think we can write Vanessa the check to add to her millions LOL and be done with this season.  I really hate that she is going to win this game.  I cannot watch after dark or the feeds this week because I have had it with her voice and her face.  I yell at my tv for her to just shut up.  My husband is ready to have me commited LOL.

Vanessa is one evil, psychopathic train wreck. Just what this show needs to keep it interesting. I love to hate her.

I wish I could say I love to hate her but right now I just hate her in this game she may very well be a nice person outside of big brother. I just can't deal with her whispering voice or her squished up facial expressions anymore.

Um, Um, Um.......

That's what she does that is most irritating to me.  Always saying "um".  I know she's using that time that she says "um" to organize her lies, but it's still irritating.  A professional poker player shouldn't have such an obvious "tell" like that.

Normally I'm not a fan of booing, but I have to admit that I was a bit amused when Aryan got booed, and it probably wouldn't make me feel too bad to hear Vanessa getting booed either. 

You know, she used to be considered to be a "sexy" poker player, but I really don't see anything even remotely attractive about her.....especially her personality.

I think that Julia is the only HG left in the house that Vanessa hasn't screwed over, lied to, or manipulated in some way.

Vanessa is not really close to anyone in the game and she does not have 1 trusted ally in the house.

Becky putting Vanessa on the block and her reason why really exposed Vanessa's double dealing manipulations. Vanessa says that she can read people, but she has no idea that everybody is on to her.

The fact that Vanessa tried to reel Steve back into ther F2 deal was kinda funny. She asked Steve to name his targets for next week, but he did not. She has to realize that if Steve doesn't trust her, then nobody else will either.

Vanessa's strategy for winning BB was to make deals, but her deal-making may be the reason she's ultimately evicted.

I think that Julia is the only HG left in the house that Vanessa can't screwed over, lied to, or manipulated in some way.

Vanessa is not really close to anyone in the game and she does not have 1 trusted ally in the house.

Becky putting Vanessa on the block and her reason why really exposed Vanessa's double dealing manipulations. Vanessa says that she can read people, but she has no idea that everybody is on to her.

The fact that Vanessa tried to reel Steve back into ther F2 deal was kinda funny. She asked Steve to name his targets for next week, but he did not. She has to realize that if Steve doesn't trust her, then nobody else will either.

Vanessa's strategy for winning BB was to make deals, but her deal-making may be the reason she's ultimately evicted.

Let's hope so.

Vanessa has diarrhea of the mouth. The constant blather is grating. When we see her coming we put our fingers in our ears to protect ourselves from her moutharrhea.

There is an episode of Bob's Burgers that does a Game of Thrones parody where boring Teddy is cast as a "White Talker", who's blather can kill you of boredom. This is why we refer to Vanessa as "The White Talker".

I hope she wins HOH tonight because these idiots all want to keep her in the game.  I hope that she puts up James and Meg and then backdoors Austin it would be so funny to watch the twins  feel the heat for once.  They already have themselves in  the final 5.

Vanessa may not be my favorite player in this season of Big Brother but she's is doing what she's suppose to do - SHE IS PLAYING THIS GAME CALLED BIG BROTHER BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.  What viewers who hate her game should be mad about is these houseguests who have had opportunities to get Vanessa out of the game and haven't.  As the saying goes, "Don't hate player, hate the game...."

I also don't know who is more deserving to win the game at this point.  Meg, who has done nothing?  The twins....  oh Mylanta.  Becky - she's no better than Vanessa.  Austin, my personal favorite, but does he deserve to win it?  Johnny Mac, who has no personal game at all?  James, funny dude I won't mind him winning.  Steve, possibly as he's finally playing the game.  I guess that leaves Vanessa who has been playing this game since she walked in the BB house!!!  Go figure.....

I think the first few weeks Vanessa played a good game but it has gone downhill every day she is in the house. The whole house wants her out and have figured out all her lies and her crying has no affect on them anymore. How is that by any means playing a good game. She is toast. 

Austin right now is probably playing the best GAME but for sure he is not a fan favorite. 

I just want Vanessa to get her emotions & paranoia under control, then I could start to respect her game play.

When Vanessa was nominated by Becky she expected her alliance to come to her aid and offer some comfort. And when they did, Vanessa berated them for not coming sooner. Vanessa's alliance fears her more than they like her, and Vanessa has no one to blame but herself.

Vanessa seems so out of place when the other HGs are playing around with each other hanging out and having fun. She can't fit in because nobody really likes her.

The problem is, no one else in the house is playing Big Brother!!!

Most of the HGs have been playing Vanessa's game. They are nominating Vanessa's targets and voting how she wants them to. Vanessa lacks a worthy adversary or opponent in the game. Remember most of these HGs were content to make it to the jury and they never really had a plan to win the game.

Most of the HGs have been playing Vanessa's game. They are nominating Vanessa's targets and voting how she wants them to. Vanessa lacks a worthy adversary or opponent in the game. Remember most of these HGs were content to make it to the jury and they never really had a plan to win the game.

They were playing Vanessa's game when they evicted Clay and Shelly and when Becky put Van up on the block?

Vanessa is way overrated