BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific) - Part 2

linda60639

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, the best I can wish for is that the Austwins make it to the final three and the Big Brother House explodes due to a gas leak started by James, the prankster.

As long as production had enough time to get out, that would be fun.  j/k, of course.

I wish BB would come up with some different competitions that wouldn't be so predictable by the HGs. 

Completely agree with everything you said.

My daughter, who is not watching BB, stopped by last night when it was on. She saw Vanessa and said she looks like a drug addict. That would be my guess too. Her deteriorating looks and her mannerisms all point to that conclusion. My daughter thought Vanessa must be in her mid-40s. She couldn't believe she is only 32. JMO.

I got a big kick out of BBAD last night when the feeds were cut several times as Vanessa elaborated on the best designer drugs she likes to use. She was trying to pressure Steve in using them too. To the point of trying to shame him for not wanting to try them. Your daughter must be clairvoyant.

i personally want steve gone. I hate how childish and phony he acts and now he is even being arrogant and mean hanging with the twins.

My husband said he wished Steve would pull his head out of his @ss and vote out Julia, and I told him that Steve's head can't be up his @ss because it's stuck way up Vanessa's. 

For a smart person and a superfan, Steve plays stupidly.

I feel in my bones that Steve is hating the game he's been having to play.

Because of the Double HOHs at the beginning... and one group being in control for so long...

He and the 'other' HGs have had to submit to being pawns and throw Comps to just try and stay in the game...

While TPTB decide each week who their next victim is.

I'm not saying there hasn't been times they could have made a bigger MOVE ... but, that's history - and I'm sure they'll wonder if making those moves would have changed how the game has played out.

Sorrry folks... just felt like rambling...... :-)

They are so close to figuring it out. James is pushing for Austin/Judas to join him and Jmac to vote out Julia which tosses the blame on Steve. He should work the Steve route also. If the vote came out 4-1 Austin would be dead to Van and Liz. If 3-2 Austin or Steve (depending on who voted with) be dead to Van and Liz.

Then in the next HoH they would only be up against Liz. If James Jmac or Steve win they put up Liz and Van and guarantee one of those to go. Even if they won the veto, they would control minimum two votes and the tiebreaker.

The sell is guaranteed final four is better than finding out you are on the bottom of a final five.

This is so funny.  Does anyone believe that Steve and JMac are really going to vote Julia out?  I'm just afraid of the DE announcement and them thinking that Austin or Liz would win and put them up instead of James.  I'm so up in the air about this today.  If they find out about DE, would they go for it and think that Steve, Jmac or James would have a better chance at winning because Liz and Austin would have their minds full of Julia leaving.  Then for the second one, the odds of them winning it would be good also?   I know Meg doesn't really bring anything to the game per say, but neither does Julia.  Their equal in my mind.  But the chaos that would happen tonight would be epic!  Tonight Julia and Vanessa could leave!

So I'm watching last night show and in the HoH Vanessa is pitching the Julia as a pawn to the Austwins which they didn't like. Mainly because everyone who has been on the block with Meg has been voted out. So why didn't the Austwins simply tell Vanessa to put up either Steve or John. If she did the Austwins would have the controlling vote assuring that Meg would go home. Are they really that dumb or are they that afraid of Vanessa? 

Come on Haha ... Certain players are playing "Bad" games yet they are on the verge of making it to the Top 7 on Big Brother haha!

It's easy for people to watch live feeds or read forums and see everything that is going on but if people were actually there it would be a completely different story and maybe you're the one that people are saying is a terrible person or sucks at the game of Big Brother.

Come on Haha ... Certain players are playing "Bad" games yet they are on the verge of making it to the Top 7 on Big Brother haha!

It's easy for people to watch live feeds or read forums and see everything that is going on but if people were actually there it would be a completely different story and maybe you're the one that people are saying is a terrible person or sucks at the game of Big Brother.

Which is why I said they are so close to figuring it out. They don't have the benefit of seeing everything, bit James is right there and I hope he can make it happen. Safe years are boring years. Also Vanessa is still a horrible person IMO

Well, CBS in their ultimate wisdom, has decided to air another football game tonight.  This is the second time that they have done that on a Double Eviction show.  Does anyone have a link so that I can watch the show live?  Thank you for your help.

Well, CBS in their ultimate wisdom, has decided to air another football game tonight.  This is the second time that they have done that on a Double Eviction show.  Does anyone have a link so that I can watch the show live?  Thank you for your help.

Try VideoBrother.net

I'm not sure it'll work.  I'm a football fan, but it's still preseason, so I would prefer taking an hour out of football watching to watch BB.

Well, CBS in their ultimate wisdom, has decided to air another football game tonight. This is the second time that they have done that on a Double Eviction show. Does anyone have a link so that I can watch the show live? Thank you for your help.

Do you get the CW network channel. They move the show to that channel and broadcast it at its regular timeslot. Its a channel that shows sidicated shows mostly but has a few original programs. I always have seen it near the public access channels. Good luck

I have been really busy and haven't had time to read or watch feeds. Have they been discussing the DE this week? I know they did last time, just like they knew about a juror coming back. It's always annoying when Julie says, Let's surprise the HGs with this unexpected event. 

I have been really busy and haven't had time to read or watch feeds. Have they been discussing the DE this week? I know they did last time, just like they knew about a juror coming back. It's always annoying when Julie says, Let's surprise the HGs with this unexpected event. 

They think double eviction is next week. That is going to be so awesome when they find out after Meg leaves that they have to play another week and send another person home. They are not prepared.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name