James Huling (Week 7)

watchers

I can't get behind James. He is just a perverse person with short man syndrome.

ETA: I object to anyone using the C word like he did. And yes, that includes his cohorts.

What "C" word???? C U Next Tuesday??? or "Coward"?????

I think that James is still a little pissed off that the house flipped and evicted Clay instead of Shelli last week. He's afraid that if Shelli wins the next HOH that he's getting nominated, for sure.

James passed up cash & prizes and his target is still in the game. He feels no allegiance to "the house" and probably thinks that since everybody else is playing for their own self interest, then he might as well do the same.

James is ripe for flipping the house to vote out Shelli this week, because he is unaware of anybody else targeting him. And if Vanessa stayed in the house her #1 target would be Becky and possibly Johnny Mac.

Austin is starting to hang out with James more and likes him and the twins want to target Meg because they believe that she is the "brains" of the goblins. And with Shelli gone, Johnny Mac will be targeting Vanessa.

I would love to see Shelli voted out 6-2 on Thursday. Shelli would be stunned, but she would force her fake smile. Austin would just sit & glare at them. The twins would be smiling. And Becky, Johnny Mac & Steve will crap their pants knowing they will soon feel the wrath of Vanessa. The goblins would be grinning because they finally got Shelli out.

I think that James is still a little pissed off that the house flipped and evicted Clay instead of Shelli last week. He's afraid that if Shelli wins the next HOH that he's getting nominated, for sure.

James passed up cash & prizes and his target is still in the game. He feels no allegiance to "the house" and probably thinks that since everybody else is playing for their own self interest, then he might as well do the same.

James is ripe for flipping the house to vote out Shelli this week, because he is unaware of anybody else targeting him. And if Vanessa stayed in the house her #1 target would be Becky and possibly Johnny Mac.

Austin is starting to hang out with James more and likes him and the twins want to target Meg because they believe that she is the "brains" of the goblins. And with Shelli gone, Johnny Mac will be targeting Vanessa.

I would love to see Shelli voted out 6-2 on Thursday. Shelli would be stunned, but she would force her fake smile. Austin would just sit & glare at them. The twins would be smiling. And Becky, Johnny Mac & Steve will crap their pants knowing they will soon feel the wrath of Vanessa. The goblins would be grinning because they finally got Shelli out.

That all sounds wonderful!

I can't wait til Friday to find out if it all came true! :)

LOVE it!  It is truly the best strategic move to get Shelli out first before Vanessa.  What I like best is that James/Meg (and a little less Jackie) will finally prevail in the plan from last week (getting Shelli out of the house, AND they feel no obligation to do otherwise since everyone else has been pulling their strings the whole season.

Go James, Meg, Jackie!!!  Can't wait to see the look on Becky's and Shelli's faces either!

I'm disappointed in James.  He could have said something when Becky said her plan was to backdoor Vanessa.  He could have been honest and told her that if Shelli is on the block I'm voting her out.  If he voiced his opinion Meg/ Jackie would have backed him up.  Becky would have known that she didn't have the votes.  Yes it will make good TV but he mess up a lot of peoples games to that. 

Not sure why James/ Meg/ Jackie trust Vanessa/ Austin.  I hope they stay safe but I don't trust Vanessa and company. 

I'm disappointed in James.  He could have said something when Becky said her plan was to backdoor Vanessa.  He could have been honest and told her that if Shelli is on the block I'm voting her out.  If he voiced his opinion Meg/ Jackie would have backed him up.  Becky would have known that she didn't have the votes.  Yes it will make good TV but he mess up a lot of peoples games to that. 

Not sure why James/ Meg/ Jackie trust Vanessa/ Austin.  I hope they stay safe but I don't trust Vanessa and company. 

I don't see why so many people is upset that James is going against Becky's wishes and planning to vote Shelli out. Last week, James wanted Shelli out. Which way was/did Becky vote? Didn't Becky leave the goblins and go tell Shelli the whole plan to undermine James? If James didn't get what he wanted last week, why shouldn't he take the opportunity to make up for it, this week. 

I never would have thought that James and his girls (Meg & Jackie) would approach Austin and his girls (Liz & Julia) and form a 6 man alliance to vote out Shelli and leave Vanessa in the game.

At times, James & Austin play kinda dumb, but this move is great for now. Shelli, Johnny Mac, & Steve have no idea that their "scampering" has been so noticeable by the others, and that they're now aligned against them.

LOVE it!  It is truly the best strategic move to get Shelli out first before Vanessa.  What I like best is that James/Meg (and a little less Jackie) will finally prevail in the plan from last week (getting Shelli out of the house, AND they feel no obligation to do otherwise since everyone else has been pulling their strings the whole season.

Go James, Meg, Jackie!!!  Can't wait to see the look on Becky's and Shelli's faces either!

Me either.  Becky is not one of my favorites.  I like the Goblins.

I don't see why so many people is upset that James is going against Becky's wishes and planning to vote Shelli out. Last week, James wanted Shelli out. Which way was/did Becky vote? Didn't Becky leave the goblins and go tell Shelli the whole plan to undermine James? If James didn't get what he wanted last week, why shouldn't he take the opportunity to make up for it, this week. 

Agree and isn't the whole point of BB to mess up other people's games?

At the time James didn't know that Becky was telling Shelli/Clay information. 

James pulled the same move that pissed him off during his HOH reign.  If he didn't like it he could have stopped it by talking to Becky.

None of this had to happen.

Not sure why the group wants to work with Vanessa and company when they screwed them over.

Guess it makes good TV.

At the time James didn't know that Becky was telling Shelli/Clay information. 

James pulled the same move that pissed him off during his HOH reign.  If he didn't like it he could have stopped it by talking to Becky.

None of this had to happen.

Not sure why the group wants to work with Vanessa and company when they screwed them over.

Guess it makes good TV.

I don't think it's so much that they want to work with Vanessa, but James and Meg know that if Shelli ever wins HOH again, she's coming after the two of them.  Vanessa's target most definitely is Becky and Johnny Mac.  Just because Becky is HOH doesn't mean that people have to play the game to her advantage.  They said they would protect her in the game, but they have to play their own game and if that messes up Becky's game, oh well.  

I think before Meg goes on and on about Becky winning money she might try to win a comp.  Not one of those people would have given up 5000 or the never have not  if they were in the lead and had the chance I don't care what they say.  I guess if you are in the Gremlins its ok to never win anything expecially when you have James the head idiot in charge. I will never understand their reasoning for keeping Vanessa over Shelli when they know that Austin and the twins no matter how much they deny it are so far up Vanessa's butt I am surprised she can walk.  He tells the twins they need to stick with James and Meg and Jackie that is laughable.  He also told the twins that they needed to stop doing her dirty work and then when she told Austin to go up to the HOH room he ran right up there just like a good little Vanessa puppet.