John "Johnny Mac" McGuire (Week 7) + D/E PoV winner

Cyn

I can't believe no one else has made this comparison. 

https://youtu.be/4S58e9wkHeQ

I did but I couldn't remember the guys name and then my husband said it and I was like yes that's it LOL.

He is voting out Shelli. Vanessa keeps trying to change his mind but he is not budging. 

I thought he asked Becky if they needed his vote to vote out Shelli and I thought she told him it wouldn't matter because they didn't have the votes to get her out.  I hope you are so right because I have been thinking he was voting Clay out.

I think that this is the best time for Johnny Mac to win the HOH. He seems to think that the house is split with 2 distinct sides.

The next week only 8 HGs are voting and there could possibly be a 4-4 tie at the next eviction. The HOH breaks the tie. If Johnny Mac also won the veto that's a whole lotta power and I'd really like to see him in power to see his game.

I'd really enjoy seeing Vanessa and Austin on the block this week to see how they play under pressure.

I like that Vanessa can't get a "read" on Johnny Mac's game. She thought that James was nothing more than the BB jester. I really want her to be nominated by Johnny Mac so she can see his game up close.

Just during the last drama before feeds went down Jmac told Steve 

he would put up Liz and Meg and back door Vanessa. Both Liz and Meg have people that would take them off the block with POV. I think that is brilliant. They could get enough votes to evict Vanessa on either side. 

Looks like John is finally playing the game.  He is trying to convince both Steve and Shelli to choose him as HG choice so that he can do "I don't know what".  :sly:

But is he trying to play for the Veto to protect himself so that he won't be backdoored, play to take Shelli off the block, or play so that neither one would pick Vanessa as HG choice? 

Now that Steve has won the veto, Johnny Mac needs to buck up Steve and give him a pep talk, so that he doesn't do something stupid, like not use it on himself, or worse use it on Shelli at Vanessa's request or demand.

I see lots of crying, scheming, lying and manipulations until the veto ceremony on Monday.

I would be afraid to tell Steve that Vanessa is going up in his place.  I am positive that Vanessa would work on him to not use it.  Becky should let Steve know, in no uncertain terms, that he will be voted out if he doesn't use it.  Let's see if he is willing to give up his game for Vanessa.

Steve should know that it would be the Marcellas move if he didn't use it 

Jmac did tell Steve that Vanessa is the target. I really hope he doesn't tell her.

Steve should know that it would be the Marcellas move if he didn't use it 

Jmac did tell Steve that Vanessa is the target. I really hope he doesn't tell her.

Didn't Shelli tell Vanessa already?  And Vanessa promised Shelli that she would not let anyone know Shelli told her. This seemed to work out well for both ladies,  Shelli was able to pick Vanessa as HG choice because not to do so would raise Vanessa's suspicion, given Shelli and Vanessa's relationship.  Remember Vanessa was supposed to think that JMAC was the target?  I was wondering why Shelli picked her and suffered no repercussions from Becky. Vanessa could have won the Veto and took down Shelli and all Becky's plans would have been for naught.

Johnny Mac is in a good place with Becky winning the HOH. all he has to do is keep his distance from Vanessa and stay out of any drama that unfolds prior to the veto ceremony. Once Vanessa is named as the replacement nominee, she will self destruct all on her own.

Didn't Shelli tell Vanessa already?  And Vanessa promised Shelli that she would not let anyone know Shelli told her. This seemed to work out well for both ladies,  Shelli was able to pick Vanessa as HG choice because not to do so would raise Vanessa's suspicion, given Shelli and Vanessa's relationship.  Remember Vanessa was supposed to think that JMAC was the target?  I was wondering why Shelli picked her and suffered no repercussions from Becky. Vanessa could have won the Veto and took down Shelli and all Becky's plans would have been for naught.

I don't understand Becky sometimes, why would she tell Vanessa's bff that she was back dooring her?  It's like Shelli is the cool girl that Becky wants to be friends with, but Vanessa is in her way.  

I don't understand Becky sometimes, why would she tell Vanessa's bff that she was back dooring her?  It's like Shelli is the cool girl that Becky wants to be friends with, but Vanessa is in her way.

Exactly, and Vanessa knew that Shelli was insecure regarding her showmance with Clay. Vanessa told Shelli that Becky "wanted" Clay to keep Shelli from getting close to Becky. ( Vanessa also tried to get some beef started between Jackie and the twins, over Austin. ) And now that Clay is out of the picture, and Becky is in a position to save Shelli, Vanessa is pissed.