EVICTED - Clay Honeycutt (Week 6) - Nominated (Evicted 8/06)

mayzee

So far, from what I've read, it seems like she was taking off her make-up in the bathroom and getting ready for bed. Clay came in and wanted to talk to her, but she didnt want to be seen by the camera, or something like that.

Joker's has a couple of screen shots of their "screw" faces. I'm not sure what to make of it. But I don't think it was a "fake" fight, it's probably just one of Shelli's "diva moments".

I wonder if Clay will throw Johnny Mac utb because Clay did get Johnny Mac to name his targets and Johnny Mac told Clay, "the goblins". I thought that Jason & Meg were the goblins, I didn't know if James was considered one of the goblins or not.

I can't wait for this nom ceremony to be over.

I will be glued to the feeds.

LOL I know I get to go home in 45 mins and I am hoping it doesn't happen until I get home so I can watch

Clay clearly does not understand the blowback he's receiving because he & Shelli did not vote to keep Jason in the game. They decided that Austin was more valuable to them as a number in their alliance and now they have to pay the price for not keeping Jason in the game. For Clay & Shelli to continue to insist that they wanted Jason to stay is crazy and does not make any sense because of how they voted. James can be a little dense at times, but he's not that stupid.

Clay & Shelli's double dealings have been exposed and now they're scrambling. I love it.

It feels good to watch them squirm! 

Clay clearly does not understand the blowback he's receiving because he & Shelli did not vote to keep Jason in the game. They decided that Austin was more valuable to them as a number in their alliance and now they have to pay the price for not keeping Jason in the game. For Clay & Shelli to continue to insist that they wanted Jason to stay is crazy and does not make any sense because of how they voted. James can be a little dense at times, but he's not that stupid.

Clay & Shelli's double dealings have been exposed and now they're scrambling. I love it.

It's times like these that I wish I had the feeds, but I'll have to settle for recaps until it's time for BBAD. I hope they save some drama for later on because I'm loving it. I'm sure that YouTube will have some nice clips.

Mayzee, the feeds are only $5.99 per month and you can cancel any time. It's nice to be able to go back and watch anything from the past.

As for Clay, he is wonderfully patient with Shelli and her many damands. It's too bad she doesn't see it. Whoever he marries will have a gem of a guy.

Mayzee, the feeds are only $5.99 per month and you can cancel any time. It's nice to be able to go back and watch anything from the past.

As for Clay, he is wonderfully patient with Shelli and her many damands. It's too bad she doesn't see it. Whoever he marries will have a gem of a guy.

It's not he cost of the feeds because $5.99 is quite affordable, but if I had the feeds I really wouldn't be able to get anything else done around the house because I'd be totally addicted and withdrawal would be hell. Besides You tube always has the best clips and I enjoy reading the updates.

And re: Clay, who ever he marries is gonna get a big ole country mama's boy too.

It's not he cost of the feeds because $5.99 is quite affordable, but if I had the feeds I really wouldn't be able to get anything else done around the house because I'd be totally addicted and withdrawal would be hell. Besides You tube always has the best clips and I enjoy reading the updates.

And re: Clay, who ever he marries is gonna get a big ole country mama's boy too.

Mayzee if you had the feeds right now you would see that stupid Vanessa is trying to find a plan to get James to backdoor Becky and save her King and Queen. 

Don't know how she thinks she can change the house but she is nuts. 

Mayzee if you had the feeds right now you would see that stupid Vanessa is trying to find a plan to get James to backdoor Becky and save her King and Queen. 

Don't know how she thinks she can change the house but she is nuts.

Way to rub it in Marty, thanks for the update.

The way that Vanessa plays, I wouldn't put much stock into it because Vanessa changes her mind every 8 hours. It all depends on the veto now and who wins it and what they do with it. If Vanessa pushes her "backdoor Becky" plan too hard James may get suspicious and turn on Vanessa instead. James is probably not gonna bite because he isn't aware of Becky's double dealings YET.

Way to rub it in Marty, thanks for the update.

The way that Vanessa plays, I wouldn't put much stock into it because Vanessa changes her mind every 8 hours. It all depends on the veto now and who wins it and what they do with it. If Vanessa pushes her "backdoor Becky" plan too hard James may get suspicious and turn on Vanessa instead. James is probably not gonna bite because he isn't aware of Becky's double dealings YET.

I kinda think she is doing that to placate Clelli until after the veto. I am not sure what her brain is thinking. She ran it by Austin and the twins. Austin told her if James is on board because they told him they would vote how he wants. 

I know that Austin and the twins are happy to break up Clay and Shelli. 

Clay is lucky that the girls (Meg, Jackie, Julia, Liz, Vanessa and probably Becky too) want to keep him in the game. They all see Shelli as the better of the 2 players.

But if Clay wins veto and uses it on Shelli, he may not have the 5 votes necessary to stay in the game. If Shelli wins the veto and saves herself, one of Clay's potential votes is gonna be the replacement nominee (Austin, Liz, Julia) and with this move Clay loses 3 of his votes. Clay will definitely have Shelli's vote and maybe Steve & Johnny Mac & Becky. But I don't believe that Vanessa would vote out a number from her crew. If Shelli stays, Jackie & Meg are gonna vote out Clay because they are trying to mend fences with Austin & the twins and they don't trust Shelli anymore because of Jason.

He is asking everyone to please vote him out and keep Shelli, Why on earth did you come on this game to give it up to a woman you met what 4-5 weeks ago and is ten years your senior.  Everyone is calling it romantic just to be nice of course.  I seriously wish they can both go now.  They don't understand how James gave both of them the chance to save themselves, he could have Back-doored them, but they want people to allow them to do what they want.

He is asking everyone to please vote him out and keep Shelli, Why on earth did you come on this game to give it up to a woman you met what 4-5 weeks ago and is ten years your senior.  Everyone is calling it romantic just to be nice of course.  I seriously wish they can both go now.  They don't understand how James gave both of them the chance to save themselves, he could have Back-doored them, but they want people to allow them to do what they want.

Clay is only asking Vanessa, Austin, Liz, Julia, Steve and J-mac and not tell James.

Clay is only asking Vanessa, Austin, Liz, Julia, Steve and J-mac and not tell James.

But James knows already because he is thinking of pulling Clay down to insure Shelli goes home.

Dang, with Austin and the twins talking about going against James' wishes and voting out Clay, it looks like they were lying to James and want to keep the Sleeper Cell alliance.  I really hoped that they would have alligned with James, Meg, and Jackie.  Now I can't see any of them making it to Final 4.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name