Kaysar exposes HIMSELF AS FRAUD!

Guest Shockalot

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the Final Burn of the season goes to....................ME!!!!

lol

He's not even signed on anymore. Guess he couldnt think of a novel to write to come back on that one ...lol!!

You have been declared the winner, so he's probably off crying like a girl, lol.

He is acting just like Maggie. Everyone is calling him on his BS and lies and he denies everything, lol. He smoked pot, but didn't inhale, he stole the thing, but it was just some bread. Justifications for everything. My favorite is his weird belief (and I think he truly believes it...where he got the idea, I don't know) that ONLY people who voted for Kaysar multi-voted. My second favorite belief of his (and I think he truly believes this too) is that a majority of people hate Kaysar in truth and that he did NOT get 82% of the vote, nor 91% of the "Love em' or Leave em'" Poll.

Btw, did anyone notice, it looks like CBS seriously cut the season short by about 2 weeks because the "Love em or Leave em" poll had two additional weeks to be filled in that never were.

My favourite is the dumbass who pretends like he doesnt know what 'Popular Vote' meant in the context it was being forced into.

Niether Kaysar, Jokerette, Myself or any non-moron in this forum thought we were using 'Popular Vote' in the way it compares to the USA's system of 'Electoral Colleges' native american based 'Caucases' in which there is no official thing as 'The Popular Vote' in the sense of any real, registered official anything.

Feel stupid now?

Yes, you should.

The Popular vote is found on CBS.com's LoveLeave Page.

THIS vote was on who would return for at least one week between Kaysar and two guys who were almost DQed for fighting in the backyard.

Describing himself as recieving 82% of the 'Popular vote' is, at the very least, a very poor and self-agrandising description of what really happened.

Does anyone think Kaysar treated Ivette respectfully in this game?

Um EEonBB we have our answer... By Shocks own admission he IS trying to get us all to believe that not only was he in the chat room while Kaysar was, but that he was talking to him... Trust me everyone not once did Kaysar see any of these questions... Jokerette didn't let them through... Is he trying to convince everyone that he now knows Jokerette and this is a private thing he was invited to? He's trying to make me feel stupid and I think everyone knows that Kaysar didn't even know Shock was in the room... Hell, Kaysar doesn't even know Shock is a live person...

You know my favorite thing about that interview? Just ignore every sentence that has the word <Shock> right before it...and it's a pretty good interview. The cool thing is, that because our beloved Shockalot moved all of his <Shock> sections to the center..it made it all the more easy to skip them altogether and just read the normal interview. That's so considerate of him! Thanks Shock, you're a real peach!

Um EEonBB we have our answer... By Shocks own admission he IS trying to get us all to believe that not only was he in the chat room while Kaysar was, but that he was talking to him... Trust me everyone not once did Kaysar see any of these questions... Jokerette didn't let them through... Is he trying to convince everyone that he now knows Jokerette and this is a private thing he was invited to? He's trying to make me feel stupid and I think everyone knows that Kaysar didn't even know Shock was in the room... Hell, Kaysar doesn't even know Shock is a live person...

:blink:

Bitch slaps Shock and makes him like it.........

You mean it's a person?.....its been too many and too long of posts, BB is officially over, nothing more to talk about except this turd who hijacked mortys

I THINK SHOCKALOT SHOULD JUST GET A LIFE AND STOP SITTING DOWN AT HOME WATCHING REALITY TV AND SOAP OPERAS ALL DAY!

SHOCKALOT SHOULD GO OUT AND GET A JOB!

I KNOW THAT SECRETLY YOU ARE REALLY ERIC FROM BB6 - BUT GET OVER IT DUDE!!

YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE BY KAYSAR AND VERY FEW PEOPLE IN NORTHAMERICA LIKE YOU. DON'T BE HATING ON KAYSAR BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE LOVE HIM!!

SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE WILL YAH

Guest Shockalot
and to be fair, ill answer his question........How many times did i vote for kaysar. I dont know, hoenstly i lost count. 1/2 of the votes were because i very much so liked kaysar, and the other 1/2 is because i very much so did not like eric. But there is nothing wrong with that. Just like there is nothig wrong with you voting multiply for eric. Just be a man and admit it and get off the whole ac gangbanger thing. :)

You lost count LOL!

So you actually voted so many times you LOST COUNT!

I think you just got 'owned' by your own admission.

For the record to those who dont know Mike is purposely scamming you by deliberately cutting out a portion of a running joke going on during the AC Gangbang he was part of:

The quote goes back to when this site was actually knocked offline by swarms of Kaysar Gangbangers swarmed our Forum trying to scare others into more intense Multivoting.

"Eric Fans are gonna MultiVOTE Him in.. You MUST vote for Kaysar MORE!!!"

In a failed attempt to make some light of the insanity I teased them with something so ridiculous it would make light of their paranoia and hopefully get everyone to calm down and realise how silly they were.

APparently I didnt add enough 'Wink wink' smileys and bold the 'LOL'?

I did not think I should bring up a little thing called Proxy Roulette since Im currently using it to drive Erics total through the roof.

I dont want any ideas getting out to the KaysarLuvvers LOL! ;)

It didn't work on Mike. He thinks its 'real'.

Next time I will add 82 " ;) LOL's "

While almost every regular member was posting ;) and :lol: and I was winking back at how silly it was - psychotic halfwits like Mikede actually took it seriously.

Even when it was explained I couldnt really do it anyway:

So anyway, I do remember this came up in a previous years AC Award (BB4) and it seems a webmaster was told by a reliable insider source (as much as the Net can be reliable) that they did indeed discount repeat voting.

Even further more - this 'insider' said that it discounted non-USA IPs as well.

Still trying to be humourous and inserting more joke smiley didnt work either:

Proxy Roulette .. hey wait, I gotta set that baby to roulette only US based Servers then.. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

:P

Even AFTER it was explained how ridiculous it was to think there were Eric Fans multivoting.

He is still so mad about it - he keeps cutting and pasting and importing the original satire in hopes to trick others into being a dumb as he is.

Mikede really DID vote for an arrogant woman-intimidator so many times he cant remember.

He is still absolutely convinced there are 'Eric Fans' and that they were also Gangbanging Erics Buttons.

Its so sad that I would make some sort of outrageous satire on it followed by LOL's and :lol:;) Smileys to indicate humour but Im afraid Mikede doesnt 'get' things like that.

He just knows he Fingerbanged Kaysar so much it cant be kept count of.

(but denies Kaysar was Gangbanged)

Wow.

Guest Bye Bye Bitches!
P.S. It is evident that someone has a wierd thing going on for Kaysar - he can't stop talking about him.

and you gingersucks.....can't stop talking about Shock.

Even AFTER it was explained how ridiculous it was to think there were Eric Fans multivoting.

He is still so mad about it - he keeps cutting and pasting and importing the original satire in hopes to trick others into being a dumb as he is.

Mikede really DID vote for an arrogant woman-intimidator so many times he cant remember.

He is still absolutely convinced there are 'Eric Fans' and that they were also Gangbanging Erics Buttons.

Its so sad that I would make some sort of outrageous satire on it followed by LOL's and :lol:;) Smileys to indicate humour but Im afraid Mikede doesnt 'get' things like that.

He just knows he Fingerbanged Kaysar so much it cant be kept count of.

(but denies Kaysar was Gangbanged)

Wow.

Ok, so the come back it took you 3 hours to come up with was to tell us you were kidding while trying to insult me......right......good try shock. Noones gonna buy it.

Im not deny kaysar was gangbanged, i just want to to be a man and say you did the same with Eric, but it didnt work, so you got Bitter.........and cannot get over it.

Guest Shockalot

Yes, it actually took 3 hours.

Idiot.

It took me 4 minutes to reply with the same explanation you were lucky to receive the previous five times you felt stupid for not being able to 'get' that I was yanking your chain.

(Apparently VERY successfully).

Curious.. even with Kaysarvoters repeatedly trying to tell you that Shock was only making fun of you..

What do you think 'LOL' means and :P or ;) indicate when attached to the sentence?

Since you are such a big man.. please answer my question.

(I answered your stupid question about 20 times now)

Guest Shockalot
so what are you saying, that you didnt write that post originally, or that i cut/pasted/and edited it to make it looke like that ??

You honestly do not understand what Im saying?

Hopeless.

You know whats funny though.. and Im going off memory but I think you actually were the poster.. lol... who took it so seriously that I actually tried pleading and explaining for their own good that you probably will NOT have Muliple IPs counted... lol.. and you actually didnt believe me.

Thought I was trying to 'trick you' into stopping so Eric would not win LOL!

I know you took me seriously but were you that same member who wouldnt stop either?

Thats too funny.

Wow you are still at it.... shock...

I thought the season is over..

by the way I got a lovely note from Kaysar... and I told him to check out your comments.

Regardless everyone had played the game. Still 80% of America did vote for Kaysar to return to the house. and that is a fact.. if he was not popular .. then Eric would have entered the house..

anyway I do not believe Kaysar is a fraud. I do not think anyone is. I think each player played the way they think they wanted.

one more thing though shock. who do you like best?

Hopeless.

You know whats funny though.. and Im going off memory but I think you actually were the poster.. lol... who took it so seriously that I actually tried pleading and explaining for their own good that you probably will NOT have Muliple IPs counted... lol.. and you actually didnt believe me.

I know you took me seriously but were you that same member who wouldnt stop either?

Thats too funny.

Then how the hell can Kaysar's voters even FINGERBANGED him? Once more time... Shock goes on to show the whole board he's more of a hypocrite just trying to start more and more trouble...

Hopeless.

Thats too funny.

Well your memory probably doesnt serve you right.

All i am saying shockalot is that you were the original AC Gangbanger. You made up the name after your gangbanging efforts did not work out how you had planned.

Well just to further prove my point, here is the original post you made about it

http://s134005998.onlinehome.us/forums/ind...indpost&p=80753

and here you are backing it up.

http://s134005998.onlinehome.us/forums/ind...480entry82480

I dont care about whatever else you have to say to try and not answer the original question i asked you.

You are the original AC gangbanger. It right there. People can see for themselves.

Guest Shockalot
I dont care about whatever else you have to say to try and not answer the original question i asked you.

You are the original AC gangbanger. It right there. People can see for themselves.

I answered your question about 8 times now.

You have been Punk'd and exposed as either a moron or a liar.

Now if you will stop deliberately trying to derail this thread and importing quotes from other off-topic thread we can get back to showing Kaysar for the FRAUD he really is.

What did you think about Kaysars comments that his biggest regret was losing to Jennifer in the endurance competition instead of thowing a bottle and intimidating Ivette before the little gay guy stopped him?

Astonishingly - This is NOT his biggest regret?

iv_2.jpg

I answered your question about 8 times now.

You have been Punk'd and exposed as either a moron or a liar.

Now if you will stop deliberately trying to derail this thread and importing quotes from other off-topic thread we can get back to showing Kaysar for the FRAUD he really is.

What did you think about Kaysars comments that his biggest regret was losing to Jennifer in the endurance competition instead of thowing a bottle and intimidating Ivette before the little gay guy stopped him?

Astonishingly - This is NOT his biggest regret?

Your the moron and liar that has been punked.

If Kaysar is afraud, then so are you. I dont understand what you mean by that.

And there you are spinning shit again. You know this was a game right? That was his biggest regret while playing the game. You should change your name to Spinmaster, or Bill O'Reilly

Archived