Kaysar exposes HIMSELF AS FRAUD!

Guest Shockalot

Mike I think he was there... I went over there some last year and that how things look... The point is that only Shock was seeing his questions that's why there really was no response to them... Note you only see 4 names that look like this <insertnamehere> and they are Jokerette, Kaysar, Kiana, and Shock himself... There were more in that room than just them, Of that I am sure... You only see what you are saying and what the host, co host and guest are saying... it's the same for everyone in the room... Note you will sometimes see a name beside Jokerette's name and then a question? That's the question she has allowed the HG's to see... It's just too damn funny to me... Shock went through all that and didn't even know he wasn't being heard... :lol::huh::lol:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mike I think he was there... I went over there some last year and that how things look... The point is that only Shock was seeing his questions that's why there really was no response to them... Note you only see 4 names that look like this <insertnamehere> and they are Jokerette, Kaysar, Kiana, and Shock himself... There were more in that room than just them, Of that I am sure... You only see what you are saying and what the host, co host and guest are saying... it's the same for everyone in the room... Note you will sometimes see a name beside Jokerette's name and then a question? That's the question she has allowed the HG's to see... It's just too damn funny to me... Shock went through all that and didn't even know he wasn't being heard... :lol::huh::lol:

LMAO. What an A-hole. lol

You can tell he want being heard. And he thinks he let kaysar have it .... LMAO

The TRUTH is that Shockalot is a self-admitted AC GANGBANGER.

That's right, you heard me!

Want proof?

See this post of his:

Shockalot quote

(BUT, although he is a gangbanger, he is not a finger-banger, since he was using a program, not his finger.)

Oh, and if he was just kidding, then I am too.

:P

What kind of nerve does this guy have!!!!!!! I cant believe that. So he's just jealous and pissed his specail eric didnt get back in. Lose5r

He doesn't realize that we are starting to believe he actually does have something going on for Kaysar. He's the only one still bringing up old news.

I am a Kaysar fan and even I don't bring his name up (unless provoked like in this case) in every thread I respond to. Kaysar is certainly happy and proud to have a fan like Shock who just can't let go of him. Ok maybe not so happy and proud but creeped out more like it....but it's ok Shock. I can understand your fascination with Kaysar. Most of the BB viewers can understand your fascination with Kaysar. He's one fascinating guy. Sweet dreams Shock. :D

What a waste of a good internet message board (speaking of Shock's post). I don't know which one of us is more bored, me or Shock. I'm guessing Shock since he wasted so much time putting that post together where I just read the first few lines - no need to read further. And, BTW, I hurt my back yesterday so I'm stuck in bed and completely bored out of my mind!

Everyone knows who America likes and everyone knows what happened to all the "friends" of the friendship less than 24 hours after they left the house (no longer friends). Nuff said.

Now wait ya'll this could really be a funny thread... Think about it... The title is Shockalot Vs The REAL Kaysar... How can that happen when the REAL Kaysar never even knew Shock was talking because the hostess didn't let his question's through... In fact if it's like it was last year even Jokerette didn't know Shock was saying anything, because last year you had to PM (private message) the question's to her and she then put out what she wanted the HG to answer... I am now sure after thinking about this that the only one that ever even saw what Shock was posting was himself... Unless things have changed over there he never even got a question in... He thought he was doing the world some big favor when in fact no-one ever even knew he was around... He can't expose Kaysar as having exposed himself as a fraud because Kaysar never knew he was there to being with... Shock thought he was being a big shot... Next time learn the rules before trying to play...

Want proof?

See this post of his:

Shockalot quote

(BUT, although he is a gangbanger, he is not a finger-banger, since he was using a program, not his finger.)

yup, i remember when he posted that. he looks pretty silly doesnt he. i guess he is just mad because all of his hard work trying to get eric in the house didnt pay off.. and then to find out kaysar got 82% of the votes.

what would be really funny is if everyone actually did put him on ignore so he could just talk to himself.

yup, i remember when he posted that. he looks pretty silly doesnt he. i guess he is just mad because all of his hard work trying to get eric in the house didnt pay off.. and then to find out kaysar got 82% of the votes.

what would be really funny is if everyone actually did put him on ignore so he could just talk to himself.

I had him on ignore for the longest time (some time after he decided to attack every post that disagreed with him) but people kept quoting him and it is not easy for me to just "skip" a quote because I read at 600 words per minute. I got maybe two lines into this post before I realized it was more Trolling from him and nothing yet legit. If any post should be deleted by a moderator, it is this whole post, as all it is doing is trying to start fights.

Funny thing is, Shock calls all the SOV fans bitter because the SOV lost.

It's really the other way around, the NH fans are bitter because the NH is getting no love.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It looks to me that all Shock did was read an interview and try and twist the words to make Kaysar come off badly. Shock, do we look that stupid? If anyone it's an egotistical, self-absorbed jerk, it's you. Get off your high horse and remember this is simply a game these people played. You don't know them, they don't know you. You have no right to make judgements on these people's personal lives. They all said and did things that I'm sure they'd like to take back. That's a bi-product of living on camera. Why can't you just smile, and take it as a game. You should be celebrating the win of the two people you obviously liked, but instead, your trying to vilify(sp?) this person that none of us know. It really doesn't seem fair to me.

-Beth

I had him on ignore for the longest time (some time after he decided to attack every post that disagreed with him) but people kept quoting him and it is not easy for me to just "skip" a quote because I read at 600 words per minute. I got maybe two lines into this post before I realized it was more Trolling from him and nothing yet legit. If any post should be deleted by a moderator, it is this whole post, as all it is doing is trying to start fights.

Shock has spent the entire season of BB6 calling out anyone that disagreed with his love for Maggie... He told people to STFU, to F off, called them names, and was in general very nasty to anyone that didn't just swoon over his beloved "friendship"... Now you want us to sit back and continue to take crap when we can, to use his own words, expose him... Sorry I can't do that...

Wow, I thouhgt you actually got to talk to him, guess you're just continuing your usual anti Kaysar bash. Too bad the title of this thread isnt what you hoped it to be ;) .

LOL, well this is funnier than what I expected. I thought he just took some sort of Kaysar interview and wrote in his opinions. But what you just said made me laugh up my coke :lol:

Want proof?

See this post of his:

Shockalot quote

Thank you, I've been stating this for the last couple of weeks but didnt care to go back to actually see where he said that. He's the Original Ganbangster

I guess I was snow-balled on this one. I didn't take it as Shock actually being in the interview. All of Shock's questions/quotes were indented......which led me to believe he was just inserting the comments/questions he would have liked to asked.

I can see what you all are saying though......but I think Shock is intelligent enough to have realized after a point that his questions/comments weren't being seen. I don't think he would have posted this here with the intent of thinking we all would believe that he talked to Kaysar......and humiliate himself that way.

I went back and read the whole thing over again and I don't think he meant for it to be taken that way at all. I think he was just stating the questions/comments he wanted to ask.....I don't even think he was present at the interview.....he just copied/pasted it......and then ad-libbed his own comments. Does this make sense?

Shock is a very angry little man (I think) who likes to stir the pot. Consider the pot stirred, Shock. It doesn't mean that you're not an idiot

Get off your Kaysar hatin' and admit that AMERICA loves him, and Janelle, and Howie, and James, and Sarah, and Rachel, not Maggie or Ivette. Not winning $50,000 or $500,000 doesn't change their popularity. By the way, as for Maggie and Ivette, money can't buy them class. :P

Guest Shockalot
I guess I was snow-balled on this one. I didn't take it as Shock actually being in the interview. All of Shock's questions/quotes were indented......which led me to believe he was just inserting the comments/questions he would have liked to asked.

I can see what you all are saying though......but I think Shock is intelligent enough to have realized after a point that his questions/comments weren't being seen. I don't think he would have posted this here with the intent of thinking we all would believe that he talked to Kaysar......and humiliate himself that way.

I went back and read the whole thing over again and I don't think he meant for it to be taken that way at all. I think he was just stating the questions/comments he wanted to ask.....I don't even think he was present at the interview.....he just copied/pasted it......and then ad-libbed his own comments. Does this make sense?

Yes it does.

Thank you EEonBB

The post went long.

You can thank Kaysar for that too - I actually had to edit out at least 3 times that.

Congrats to those who notice it was a long interview then took the time to make a post telling me you noticed it was a long interview and that you read it quickly or skimmed parts.

Good for you!

I didn't think it was as awesome as most of my post but again, I have to follow what Kaysar is exposing about himself, so Im limited on that one.

If it was just me alone it would have been twice as good.

The reason its with Kaysar is because he was the most recent interview I came across and he is the one who has exposed himself as an arrogant little king who wont admit he was lying and cheating and got beat just like everyone else.

James lied, schemed, backstabbed, broke 'promises' and double-crosses but you dont see him getting exposed here because he never denies it or pretends he was 'playing right' and being 'respectful'.

he is honest.

So there it is folks - long post that pissed you off?

Sure.

But dont blame the messenger - blame the person responsible, Kaysar.

Then why would he write the title "Shockalot vs the REAL Kasar..." ? He thought he was actually destroying him in a debate, when in reality Kaysar did not know he even existed. If he was just doing his usual rant then he wouldnt have added that part in the thread title. He'll probrably come on here now and post that he knew what was going on the whole time.

EEonBB you may have a point... Maybe that was his intent... If it were then he still comes off as making no sense and he is still trying to insert his warped sense of reality to make everyone believe what he is stating is fact... He once again has no prove of what he "inserted" he is only trying to make people think the way he does... maybe he wasn't there at all like you said, but I still believe he was and that he was in fact typing those things when the interview was going on... The fact is we will never really know... He can say either way is correct and we can never prove other wise... He is just making himself out to be more of an ass than I already thought he was...

LOL EEonBB it ain't so... See I just automaticly thought he was there because I have been there and that is exactly how the chat looks when they are doing an interview with someone... I think the rest saw what I was saying... I may be the wrong one, but like I said we will never really know...

Archived