Kaysar exposes HIMSELF AS FRAUD!

Guest Shockalot

Thanks for joining the crappysucks fan club Orion! You're free t-shirt is in the mail!

PS - What I meant is that the only time you post anymore (that I have seen) is in response to me. It's great to be loved! B)

Great we can use a new dust rag.

So because you post the most and I respond you think I am following you? Wow you do need lots of self assurance don't you. But I can understand that, after all you are you.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great we can use a new dust rag.

So because you post the most and I respond you think I am following you? Wow you do need lots of self assurance don't you. But I can understand that, after all you are you.

There are fifty other threads in this forum that don't involve me - yet I only see you posting here, in direct response to me. I'm just pointing out the obvious, I really have no problem with it at all. In fact, seeing you around has a certain comfort to it, you know, like a beat up old pair of slippers you just can't seem to throw away!

Good to see you again! :D

Guest Shockalot
It's okay, Crappy! I'll light a candle and we can find our way through that one together. :lol:

The combined candlepower of all of your flames put together is barely enough to get yourselves out of the sewer you live in.

I think for the most part, they were indicating that 'crappysucks' is nowhere near earning the right to have 'fanclubs' on this board.

Its possible he can get something near 'Most Active Off-Season Poopteen' but despite your quick move to join him - its only good for one member at a time.

To make up for that - I have gone out of my way to award Spikesluv a moment in the limelight with a little tribute in my signature.

This is probably the closest thing you will receive to recognition for anything so enjoy it you disgusting excuse for a human being you.

There are fifty other threads in this forum that don't involve me - yet I only see you posting here, in direct response to me. I'm just pointing out the obvious, I really have no problem with it at all. In fact, seeing you around has a certain comfort to it, you know, like a beat up old pair of slippers you just can't seem to throw away!

Good to see you again! :D

So to avoid "following" you I am supposed to search through dead threads? Wow you do think you are important aren't you. Besides you said a long time ago you were going to ignore me. Guess that means you are following me then doesn't it.

The combined candlepower of all of your flames put together is barely enough to get yourselves out of the sewer you live in.

I think for the most part, they were indicating that 'crappysucks' is nowhere near earning the right to have 'fanclubs' on this board.

Its possible he can get something near 'Most Active Off-Season Poopteen' but despite your quick move to join him - its only good for one member at a time.

To make up for that - I have gone out of my way to award Spikesluv a moment in the limelight with a little tribute in my signature.

This is probably the closest thing you will receive to recognition for anything so enjoy it you disgusting excuse for a human being you.

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. You know - where I asked why you are so obssessed with feces? After all, it has come up again in this thread. Oh well, I guess you will never answer it....

BTW, you are the one who brought up a fan club, not I. We are just some like minded individuals, that's all. Then again, I can see your jealousy creeping in again. Sure you'll post and deny it, you'll rant and rave, and you'll put the same old tired BS out there - but at the end of the day, when you're all alone in the dark, when you are depressed and crying yourself asleep, maybe you'll realize that you whole life is wrapped in your petty jealousies - and you sit in the darkness, counting all the perceived slights against you - like a miser counts his gold.

Well, whatever gets you through the day, you sad, apthetic, little turd. B)

So to avoid "following" you I am supposed to search through dead threads? Wow you do think you are important aren't you. Besides you said a long time ago you were going to ignore me. Guess that means you are following me then doesn't it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol::lol::lol: You are so funny! Come one - everyone knows what you're about, and what you're up to. You're fooling no one. It is - to laugh! :lol:

That's QUITTERGIRL to you, shockie!!! :lol:

I like the dayums, Blah. They are the shit!

Looks like 'quitterboy' still can't get over his sad a$$ self! Spikes, we should probably pity him.

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. You know - where I asked why you are so obssessed with feces? After all, it has come up again in this thread. Oh well, I guess you will never answer it....

Me being the devils advocate here....

Its funny how alot of people dissing Shock is always "waiting" for him to respond to your post. And then when he post something...everyone and there mother comes out screaming and hollering about what he typed. It really seems like he has shit going on in the real world and doesn't spend all of his time on the BB Boards unlike some people who live to see if someone reply to their post.

Anyway, as of recently I have referred to SH!T alot but that doesnt make me obsessed with sh!t. ...or am I :blink:

But anyway, dont mind me I'm just a bystander wishing that everyone would stop flaming each other...*sigh* only in a perfect world ;)

Its funny how alot of people dissing Shock is always "waiting" for him to respond to your post. And then when he post something...everyone and there mother comes out screaming and hollering about what he typed. It really seems like he has shit going on in the real world and doesn't spend all of his time on the BB Boards unlike some people who live to see if someone reply to their post.

Anyway, as of recently I have referred to SH!T alot but that doesnt make me obsessed with sh!t. ...or am I :blink:

But anyway, dont mind me I'm just a bystander wishing that everyone would stop flaming each other...*sigh* only in a perfect world ;)

I appreciate your post, Blah. And I have been guilty of flaming so I won't act all innocent here. Yes, in a perfect world we wouldn't flame eachother.

But in Crappy's defense, I don't think you saying the S word compares to what he is talking about with shockie. Shockie's constant use of the word feces is pretty vulgar - and his descriptions of it being smeared. I don't get why he is obsessed with that, either. And also, when shock posts, he doesn't usually answer direct questions with direct answers. Just posts the same tired old propaganda. JMO. B)

I'm genuinely curious. After all, he does mention something of an excretory nature every post - just wondering what's up wit' dat! :lol:

Guest Shockalot

I refer to feces-smearing in posts which refer to you and the other poopteens.

I wish you would not exhibit this kind of behavior but you do. So it is described or refered to.

Hopefully the day will come when you will stop smearing your own feces on yourselves and this forum and anyone you find in it.

Then it will probably never get brought up again I suspect.

Lets hope we find out!

I refer to feces-smearing in posts which refer to you and the other poopteens.

I wish you would not exhibit this kind of behavior but you do. So it is described or refered to.

Hopefully the day will come when you will stop smearing your own feces on yourselves and this forum and anyone you find in it.

Then it will probably never get brought up again I suspect.

Lets hope we find out!

Thanks for the answer! However, you still haven't told me why you like to descibe such things in lurid detail. Maybe you have a 'feces fetish?' Because, the only person slinging the crap around here is you. :P

Archived