Kaysar exposes HIMSELF AS FRAUD!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

Kaysar from Big Brother 6 chats with his fans!

September 21, 2005

Kaysar is not aware Shockalot is exposing him as a hypocritical fraud, phoney and guilty of everything his worshippers accuse TeamMaggie of being.. and then some!

Shock = Indented

<Jokerette> LIVEFEEDWATCHER: will you do any other reality shows in the near future or was BB^ enough to last you a life time?

<KAYSAR_BB6> The only other reality TV shows I will convider doing are Amazing Race or the BB Allstars

<Jokerette> so you were approached for all stars?

<KAYSAR_BB6> All I can say is that someone very high of the corperate ladder at CBS has asked me already

<Shock> Kaysar, you are under contract to CBS. Les Moonves can ask you questions like that at the Wrap Party like he can anyone else.

Carry on.

<Jokerette> wow! and you're thinking of doing it?

<KAYSAR_BB6> It depends on the circumstances... I have to see where I'm at in my life

<Jokerette> wonderful

<Shock> Fair enough, you can decline the offer if its made. Carry on.

<Jokerette> AllHailKingKay: Kaysar..since you are from Iraq, what message does it send you that you were overwhelmingly selected as America's Choice??

Shock: Here is an statement so deliberately ambiguous it becomes dishonest. Kaysar won 82% of the votes (not vote
R
s) in
a vote to pick who returns for at least one week
over
ERIC or MICHAEL
. The 'Message it sends' is that Kaysar was chosen to return moreso than the two guys who got in a fight with each other in the backyard.

It also sends the message that RockstarINX Teens are willing to dump $20 on Multiple Text Messages and CBS is only too happy to take them.

<KAYSAR_BB6> I am really happy that I gained the popular vote. This was important because it shows were the American public really stands

<Shock> You did not win 'The' Popular Vote. That would require us to vote for our favourite between 14 other guests. Janelle and/or Sarah are more likely to win that vote.

<KAYSAR_BB6> They are not afraid to open their minds and their hearts

<Jokerette> not where YOU're concerned.. you're very much loved

<Kiana> The fans did indeed speak

<Kiana> 82% of us

<Shock> Kaysar. They 'Gangbanged' the voting because they hated Erics guts and also because they wanted to 'see the look' on 'Cuntvette and Maggots' faces when you walked in and they would think 'America hates them' and be thoroughly shamed.

Thats the 'Hearts and Minds' that are open to picking you over a sexual harrasser and a freaked out bodybuilder.

<Jokerette> Tweedle: Would you have any suggestions for CBS for next season's Big Brother? Changes in format, competitions, number of guests, vetos, etc?

<KAYSAR_BB6> I suggest they cast people who want to really play the game and are not shooting to make it to sequester so they can pay off their credit card bills

<KAYSAR_BB6> ie: jennifer

<Jokerette> LOL!

<Shock> Yes. Jennifer. Wasn't she the one that beat you in an endurance game, outsmarted you and sent you back out of the game.. ...the one who sealed your fate. Maybe you should be at casting and glare hatefully at the Jennifers who apply?

<Jokerette> Serena: Kaysar, what is your one regret in the game.

<KAYSAR_BB6> I regret taking my finger off the button. :-)

<Jokerette> ROFL

<Shock> Thats when you lost to Jennifer. Your biggest regret was losing to a girl, but not physically intimidating a girl? That really says a lot about you now.

<Jokerette> FrodoLass: As a Kaysar fan, I would like to know how you would have answered Eric's question last night concerning his belief that your actions in breaking a promise to him, was the same as Jen breaking her promise to you.

<KAYSAR_BB6> Well, I made a promise to eric that I meant to keep

<KAYSAR_BB6> the promise had conditions

[<Jokerette> conditions?

<KAYSAR_BB6> one of which was: do not ask or think about playing in the veto competition

<Jokerette> right

<KAYSAR_BB6> He knew of this condition and knew he was in a tough spot

<KAYSAR_BB6> so he tried to trick me by playing on my team

<Shock> He did not try and trick you. You made this up. You broke your promise Thats Ok in BB but don't act like you were playing with integrity. You know what your fans think of people not admitting they are lying and backstabbing dont you?

<Kiana> another condition was, he promised to take you to the final 4 and then promised the same spot to many different houseguests, right?

<KAYSAR_BB6> thinking I didn't know what he was trying to do

<KAYSAR_BB6> that's very true. He was not trustworthy

<Shock> You, Kaysar were in fact planning to take Michael to the Finals. By your standards you are not very trustworthy either. That is fair in BB - but you will not admit that you were lying yourself. Only Eric was according to you. Hypocrite exposed as we speak.

<Kiana> What is your completely honest opinion on the friendship, political correctness aside?

<KAYSAR_BB6> I think they should seek help

<Kiana> ROFL

<KAYSAR_BB6> they should spend less time speaking

<Kiana> can you elaborate please?

<KAYSAR_BB6> and more time thinking about who they really are

<KAYSAR_BB6> because they don't know

<Shock> You are doing the same thing you did in the House everytime you portrayed and asserted others had identity issues or were lacking self confidence. Its called 'Projecting'.

<Jokerette> dark-territory: has ivette had a chance to apologize for some of her racist comments to you?

<KAYSAR_BB6> No, I haven't see her. Her mother came up to me though. She said I shouldn't take what Ivette has to say personally. She just talks too much

<Jokerette> makes sense.

<Shock> Have you had a chance to apologise to Ivette for the constant badmouthing, insulting and namecalling you did?

<Jokerette> hurricanekaysar: Kaysar do you plan to speak to any of the Friendsheep and call them out on their hypocrisy or do you plan to just leave things in the past?

<KAYSAR_BB6> that's no excuse in my opinion

<Jokerette> nor in mine.

<KAYSAR_BB6> if you have nothing nice to say. Keep your mouth shut

<KAYSAR_BB6> or make it good

<KAYSAR_BB6> :-)

[19:21] <KAYSAR_BB6> lol

<Kiana> lol

<Jokerette> roflmao

<Shock> ROFLMAO at Three Hypocrites patting themselves on the back for being so awesome!

<Jokerette> hurricanekaysar: Kaysar do you plan to speak to any of the Friendsheep and call them out on their hypocrisy or do you plan to just leave things in the past?

<KAYSAR_BB6> I think if they want to step up to the plate and speak of what happened in the house, then I'm there.

<Shock> You are there to do what? Have a discussion about how you can make promises and break them or how to do what Howie, Janelle and James to tell you what to do?

<Jokerette> Dancerhere: If you had an opportunity to vote for either Ivetter or Maggie last night to win, who would you have voted for and why? BTW I hate them both but loved you!

<KAYSAR_BB6> But I think they have cause far more problems for themselves than they can ever imagine

<KAYSAR_BB6> I think I run for the hills!

<Shock> She hates them both but loves you. Fascinating. You also think they should run for the hills for winning the game. Possibly because fans like Dancer LOVE YOU but HATE THEM.. not that that is your fault but don't feed your ego with it either Kaysar... Carry on...

<Jokerette> you ain't kidding there lol

<Kiana> lol

<KAYSAR_BB6> It would be a tough call.

KAYSAR_BB6> I couldn't say... I think I would vote for....

<Jokerette> neither? LOL

<KAYSAR_BB6> I'm sorry I can't answer that question

<Shock> No. Your Ego simply can NOT answer that question. I think you are honest on this one.

<Jokerette> <wishfulthinker> ask kaysar how he feels about the majority of America feeling that the SOVS are the true winning team this season

<Shock> Wishfulthinker is the appropriate screename for his commentator. Scary Kultist though... actually thinks this is true.

<Jokerette> <LuvKaysar> Please tell Kaysar thank you for the class he exhibited on the show and tell him how he helped a nation see what a muslim is really all about. He won our hearts! thank you

<KAYSAR_BB6> It feels like we can all wake up every morning knowing there is still hope in this world

<Shock> There is still hope for what Kaysar? That America will see Muslims as people who will slip out of their promises, physically intimidate women, go into maniacal rages, make Suliman like comments "I have sealed your partners fate" are arrogant, lead Cults of people who love them but hate their enemies with a mad passion and are unforgiving of women who dared cross their paths.

This is what BB viewers woke up to every morning you were in the house as the 'Muslim Representative'.

<Jokerette> <StevenOConnor> in a game that NOTHING is for certain, why did you trust Jenn who was on the other side?

<KAYSAR_BB6> we played well... we played right...

<Jokerette> you did indeed

<KAYSAR_BB6> Because I think deep down inside we are good people. I treated them so well. I showed them all nothing but respect. I thought if I had her the world she would find it in her heart to do the right thing

<KAYSAR_BB6> And I could plan for the next week

<Jokerette> bless your heart.

<Shock> Did you feel anything inside you right now that you just exposed yourself as a liar? You absolute hypocrite - you spend day and night going on and on about how stupid 'they were' and you repeatedly mentioned you had NO RESPECT for 'them'.

You had her word just as Eric had yours.

You did NOT PLAY WELL. . you were EVICTED. The only reason you were standing beside Jennifer after a weeks rest was because of a free, undeserved gift from Big Brother.

<Jokerette> <Eff> Does it surprise you Kaysar at how fast the Friendship has turned on one another now that the show is over? Beau is mad at Ivette, Ivette's mad at April and Jenn, and so on. Whereas the soverign seem to be having a great time.

<KAYSAR_BB6> I didn't think her lust for power and fame would distort her decision making that much

<Shock> Its called 'Projecting' you lustful, attention seeking braggart.

<KAYSAR_BB6> I wish you could see how much the S6 are having. It is just too natural

<KAYSAR_BB6> Am I surprised. No way

<Shock> There is no such thing as The S6 or the FS. Especially now. Carry on...

<KAYSAR_BB6> they had to validate their so called friendship my naming themselves the "friendship," What a joke

<Shock> You came up with the idea of naming a team 'The Soveriegn Six' and two of them were not even on the team, you dumbass.

<Jokerette> <whuddup_kaysar> Who would you keep in touch with from BB6?

<KAYSAR_BB6> I think I would keep in touch will all the S6

<Kiana> Can you let us know what kind of fun you had after the show last night with the Sov 6?

<Jokerette> good question!

<KAYSAR_BB6> We did have to speak of our friendship. It came easy for us

<KAYSAR_BB6> I knew their so called friendship would not last. They didn't care about each other. They cared about hurting the S6

<Shock> Its 'Hurting' when its you losing - Its 'Playing good and playing right' when you try and do the exact same thing.

You dont admit it though.. thats called being a 'Hypocrite' by your fans the FSHaters.

<Jokerette> <bigdawg> can you ask kaysar if he felt that the game was going down hill when Howie made the decision to nominate James and Sarah?

<KAYSAR_BB6> Yes. I did feel it was all downhill from that point on... I think that was the beginning to the end

<Shock> First off.. You were all for that plan. The game went Uphill for the FS after than. Downhill for any of your friends I guess.

<Jokerette> Amanda: Kaysar will you ever forgive Jen for what she did to you?? Also do you plan on talking to her in the future??

<KAYSAR_BB6> No

<KAYSAR_BB6> She ruined the game

<Shock> You vindictive, selfish bitter and resentful baby! She Ruined the game for YOU I guess but if you consider the game was all about you and the power and fame YOU lusted for - then yes, I guess she sealed your fate alright.

<KAYSAR_BB6> She made it clear that she was playing the game to make it the sequester house

<KAYSAR_BB6> so she can pay her bills

<Jokerette> no way to play agame

<Shock> She was playing to win and you know it. She said she would be happy just to make it to sequester. So would have everyone. You are lying when you say she 'made it clear she was playing to make it to sequester and not further if possible.

Even taking your untruth as factual - It looks like it was good enough to take you out of the game twice in a row eh?

<Jokerette> <AmericaHatesIVET> Kaysar, do you think Ivette is aware just how badly America despises her?

<KAYSAR_BB6> I think they are a bit overwhelmed. People are stopping them on the street expressing their disgust for them

<Shock> Like what.. that they will kill for you or make up screennames like AmericaatesIVET and pretend 'America' despises them?

No advice to your fans who love you but hate Ivette about leaving them alone in public?

Nothing?

<Jokerette> <SherryB> Would you ask Kayser since he is a graphic artist, if he has any of his work on the web?

<KAYSAR_BB6> I will have some work up shortly. I have a friend/parter helping my put up my official site.

<Shock> You are not a Graphics Designer. No Graphics Designer would have pulled off what you did that week (doing what Howie and Janelle told you to do).

Oh no.. you LIED to Maggie and then claimed you treated her with respect.

Lying like that was fine.. but dont claim you never lied to her later on because according to your Kult they HATE YOU FOR THAT So much they will Express Disgust for you in the streets themselves!

<Jokerette> AlNisa: As Salaamu Alaikum Kaysar! Has Eric made an effort to apologize for his actions in the house??

<KAYSAR_BB6> Eric has made a slight effort... but that doesn't matter. He should apologize to the public at large not me

<KAYSAR_BB6> I feel he exploited his position as a firefighter to gain popularity

<Shock> You Snide little Hypocrite - When did YOU apologise for throwing bottles and rising up to bear down on a woman in a chair as if to strike her?

where is my Apology you self-righteous little hypocrite?

<Kiana> <jlcmsu> Kaysar don't you feel your side just got outplayed because they got the S6 to make mistakes?

<KAYSAR_BB6> No comment

<KAYSAR_BB6> well...

<KAYSAR_BB6> I think we beat ourselves

<KAYSAR_BB6> we made several little mistakes as a collective. In the end it translated into one big one.

<Shock> No. Jennifer Beat you. Ivette beat Janelle. April Beat James. See how it worked?

<Jokerette> <hatetheherd> Hey Kaysar! What did you think about the Howie/April fight? P.S. I'm wearing my "Vote for Kaysa" t-shirt! hehe

<KAYSAR_BB6> LOL. Well I knew howie was doing it to get under April's skin. And it worked. I didn't agree with some of the things that were said. He was a bit brutal with his words

<KAYSAR_BB6> But Howie has a good heart

<Jokerette> yes.!

<KAYSAR_BB6> He was upset with the sheep

<Shock> Another one of your Kulties .. this time with a screenname that says "HATEtheherd". Are you seeing a pattern here with your fans yet.. you represent hatred of the FS for them.

At least you were man enough to call Howie on his assault on April.. it was not as bad as cornering her in a chair and scaring her but it does disprove your lie about the SOVs respecting 'them'.

<Jokerette> <visaliakid> Kaysar...What is your reaction to Big Brother's editing of the Fiendsheep to make them look better than they were?

<KAYSAR_BB6> I think BB edited them they way they did because if it wasn't for the editing their lives would be in danger. They are hated as it is

<KAYSAR_BB6> Any more editing, you would think there were only 8 houseguests

<Shock> Like editing out the incident where you threw a bottle at a wall while in a furious rage against a woman?

Any comments about people putting their lives in danger Kaysar?

No?

Just funny to you eh.

<Jokerette> PlayinDead: I would like to know if Kaysar has heard about Ivette comparing him to Osma Bin

<KAYSAR_BB6> I heard about it a week after I was released back into the wild.

<Jokerette> must have been horrified

<KAYSAR_BB6> I laughed actually

<Jokerette> !

<KAYSAR_BB6> She had to resort to such inderhanded tactics

<KAYSAR_BB6> how sad

<KAYSAR_BB6> I know who I am

<KAYSAR_BB6> a terrorist is not close to what I am

[<Jokerette> we all know who you are

<Jokerette> there's no doubt, K

<KAYSAR_BB6> she is a sad sad human

<Shock> Very sad indeed. Oh and she is a 'sad sad human' now too. 'tactics' you say? Unfortunately for your 'tactics' it was not why she won and you lost twice in a row.

<Kiana> Kaysar do you have any clear idea why the sheep blindly did Maggie's dirty work for her? How did she have so much control over them?

<KAYSAR_BB6> Well people who are afraid to live their own life often look for someone to tell them what to do. They can't think for themselves.

<KAYSAR_BB6> On the same note... Anyone can lead the weak minded.

<Shock> Consider you exploited a group of Teens and Housewives to become the AC Gangbangers, make screennames like HATEtheFS and wear T-Shirts emploring people to vote for you over Micheal or Eric.

(Re: Will any FS get fired from their jobs?)

<Kiana> So you think this may happen to some of the sheep as well?

<KAYSAR_BB6> I could care less. I would rather them wisen up a little and learn from their mistakes.

<KAYSAR_BB6> I don't want them to suffer.

<KAYSAR_BB6> If they become better people the world would be a safer place

<Kiana> neither do we, we just didn't want to watch them on TV lol

<Kiana> lol right on

<Shock> the world would be a safer place if you did not fly into an inhuman rage against women who are wiser than and smarter than you.

You DO want them to suffer - thats another thing you just lied about. If you didn't you would not glare murderously at them on live TV and say nothing about the abuse your Kulties are heaping on them in public.

<Jokerette> <valerie> Kaysar...what was it that made those silly women so dedicated to Eric?

<KAYSAR_BB6> Lack of a positive male role model in their lives

<Jokerette> LOL!

<Shock> I wonder if this explains your legions of hardcore KaysarKultie Teen girls who Gangbanged the AC Awards so you could win and make Ivette cry and feel hurt?

<KAYSAR_BB6> I hope to get a chance to do more TV work

<KAYSAR_BB6> so I can get a chance to reach out to everyone

<Shock> And do what.. Strike them in the face for defying you? Tell them how you knew everything all along? How you were evicted Twice in a row by landslides?

Thank you for exposing yourself as much as a lying, backstabbing, namecalling, disrespecter of women as anyone else in the Game - but - pretending like you played with Integrity and moral Superiority than than they did.

[Edit: Fair enough Aldav that Bandwidth is not free.. however censorship is not 'cool' either ;) ]

Kaysar - Punk'd again thanks to himself as always!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shock.....that left me short winded........but as always........a pleasure to read (coming from a Sov fan of course ). I never knew you could take my breath away like that. Lets do it again!

Now.....what I wanna know is.....who is the dip shit in the lab coat in the background of that pic???

Guest Shockalot
the only thing making my head explode is the identation, spacing, and length of this post.

for your responses, use italics or make them bold.

Duly noted.

It will help highlight what a self-deluded egotistical lying hypocrite he exposed himself to be.

grasping

at

straws

Who ever said that Kaysar never lied? Who ever said the SOV were saints?

Sorry Shock, you're just grasping at straws. What's more sad than the NH or SOV, is you.

It wasn't the lies that most BB fans hated the NH for, it was for their nastiness. You'll no doubt however continue to see only what you want to see.

btw Shock, you put the SOV down more than Ivette's own family. Kinda sad that her own family sees what you could not. Kinda sad that even IVette herself has seen and opened her eyes where you cannot.

nope, my head didnt explode! and the only one here that exposes himself as a fraud is shockalot.

:lol::lol:

Do you have a job, Shock? Why do you spend so much time writing up novellas like that? Are you really so obsessed with Kaysar? If I were him I'd get a restraining order put out on you, there's no telling what you might do.

What I just don't understand is this "gang-banging" for Kaysar to get voted back in.

Is it just that FS fans didn't know how to gang-bang? Is this indeed the truth that it was gang-banging that got kaysar in?

I guess there were not as many fans of the sheep to out gang-bang the SOV fans.

Really, it doesn't matter, America's favorite got voted in and Eric didn't.

82% - way to go Kaysar!!

I have read a lot of Shock's posts and skimmed over a lot also because I don't like to waste my time reading posts of people who are all about promoting themselves. Half the time, I find Shock's posts extremely boring and long-winded. He's so interested in seeing his own words and opinions in print, he loses substance.

Did anyone ever tell you that "less is more"?

It also sends the message that RockstarINX Teens are willing to dump $20 on Multiple Text Messages

Please Shock!!

It is not teens that watch that old "has been" show. It is the Baby Boomers who don't have a clue about finger-gangbanging, that were watching that show.

Wow, Shock, you say that the "fingerbangers" put Kaysar back in the house. Show me proof, first of all. Second, if that is true, Fiendship lovers had the same right to vote numerous times. And there were 3 times to vote for America's Choice. So, either there weren't enough Fiendship supporters, or Fiendship supporters are stupid and don't realize that they too can vote more than once. Personally, I believe there weren't enough supporters to overturn SOV fans votes. Get a life and stop trying to analyze it. You complain how the Sov fans are moaning about the final two, yet you do the same about what you call "fingerbangers". If America were able to cast the winning vote for everything, the SOV 6 would be the last remaining houseguests.

<Jokerette> FrodoLass: As a Kaysar fan, I would like to know how you would have answered Eric's question last night concerning his belief that your actions in breaking a promise to him, was the same as Jen breaking her promise to you.

<KAYSAR_BB6> Well, I made a promise to eric that I meant to keep

<KAYSAR_BB6> the promise had conditions

[<Jokerette> conditions?

<KAYSAR_BB6> one of which was: do not ask or think about playing in the veto competition

<Jokerette> right

<KAYSAR_BB6> He knew of this condition and knew he was in a tough spot

<KAYSAR_BB6> so he tried to trick me by playing on my team

<Shock> He did not try and trick you. You made this up. You broke your promise Thats Ok in BB but don't act like you were playing with integrity. You know what your fans think of people not admitting they are lying and backstabbing dont you?

Stopped reading after this comment. As usual, you are either ignorant or lying. I have been saying this since the day he made the deal with Eric, that it was conditional on him staying out of the Veto Competition. ERIC then tried to convince Kaysar to pick him as a partner b/c he would keep things as is. Now you don't think that Eric was "attempting" to trick Kaysar?

You have no credibility when you deny the facts and didn't even watch the feeds. And stop telling people to STFU....someone of your status is in no position to say anything over the internet you wouldn't have the stones to say in person. First sign of the real life little girls is acting all tough on BBS.

I have read a lot of Shock's posts and skimmed over a lot also because I don't like to waste my time reading posts of people who are all about promoting themselves. Half the time, I find Shock's posts extremely boring and long-winded. He's so interested in seeing his own words and opinions in print, he loses substance.

Did anyone ever tell you that "less is more"?

Have to agree completely.

In addition, I noticed none of these "comments" provided by Shockalot posted during the Jokers live conversation with Kaysar, so apparently his entire portion of the "conversation" where he "exposed" Kaysar happened only in his head and on his PC and here. Bizarre.

LMFAO... I had to read this one because I was hoping for Shock's sake that there was really something in here... What Shock doesn't appear to know is that over at Jokers when they have someone like Kaysar or any past HG the questions that the HG sees are only the ones put out there by the HOST Jokerette... Looks to me like Kaysar never even saw any of his questions... Too funny, once again Shock shows us his LACK of any kind of ablity to make sense...

"<Shock> You did not win 'The' Popular Vote. That would require us to vote for our favourite between 14 other guests. Janelle and/or Sarah are more likely to win that vote."

Uh, no. Using your "logic" (coughdumbasscough) every election with a popular vote (as opposed to an electoral college or other "representative quantifier - I'll wait for you to look up the big words...) would have to include every single member of the entire population for that office's jurisdiction. For presidential elections, then, according to you, a candidate can only win the popular vote if every single American citzen was also a candidate.

I realize no one takes this maroon seriously and his only real value (here or anywhere) is the sheer amusement and the cheap superiority bump he adds to anyone's ego (and that is a really low standard of superiority, but for some it's the only sense of superiority they'll ever have, so...), still, all the amusement and comparitive value aside, isn't it kind of scary that someone this incredibly ignorant and delusional is still in the gene pool? Proof positive the body can survive without a brain.

You know what. Im sure shock wasnt even there in this conversation. There didnt seem to be any sort of response to ANYTHING shock said. He just posted this to get a rise out of people, once again.

ITs over Shockalot. Get a life. Move on.

Archived