EVICTED - Jason Roy (Week 5) - replacement Nominee (Evicted 7/30)

jersey721

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason's mouth does not bother me I probably think some of the things he says although I would not say them outloud.  I can see where people would be offended by things he says.  He grew on me the last couple of weeks and I would rather him stay than Becky. Becky is going to be a puppet for shelli and clay and vanessa just like Steve is.  It's almost hard to watch to be honest.  They are going to pick them off one by one unfortunately I cannot wait until Austin and Liz and her twin go.

Shay up on HOH with Vanessa trying to feel her out about saving Jason. No way with that then that are trying to bring in Meg go a foursome. Seems like Shelli and Clay have been doing a lot of damage control to be in good with everyone. They say she can put Austin and the twins up.

If Vanessa is smart she will see Shay has to be split up sooner then later.

Jason's mouth does not bother me I probably think some of the things he says although I would not say them outloud.  I can see where people would be offended by things he says.  He grew on me the last couple of weeks and I would rather him stay than Becky. Becky is going to be a puppet for shelli and clay and vanessa just like Steve is.  It's almost hard to watch to be honest.  They are going to pick them off one by one unfortunately I cannot wait until Austin and Liz and her twin go.

I can't stand Austin, but would prefer him to stay longer if that's what it takes to get Clay, and especially  Shelli out. At the same time, I would have preferred he get back-doored this week instead of Jason. :)

Shay up on HOH with Vanessa trying to feel her out about saving Jason. No way with that then that are trying to bring in Meg go a foursome. Seems like Shelli and Clay have been doing a lot of damage control to be in good with everyone. They say she can put Austin and the twins up.

If Vanessa is smart she will see Shay has to be split up sooner then later.

Vanessa is smart enough to know that Clay & Shelli have to be split up, She just doesn't want to be the one to do it. She was willing to have Austin backdoored by Jackie, but was not able to do it herself.

I know that Jason doesn't really like Liz & Austin now but he could meet with them anyway. Jason could tell them that Vanessa was the mastermind behind the plan to backdoor Austin because she was mad that Austin confirmed the twins to him & divulged Julia's name.

Jason could tell Austin & Liz that he was o excited about the twin twist that he couldn't keep it to himself. Jason told Meg, Meg told Shelli and Shelli told Vanessa. Jason could then tell them that Vanessa & Shelli brought them (Jackie, Jason, James, Meg, Becky & Clay) to the HOH and swore them all to secrecy not to tell Austin that he was the target. They made an 8 man alliance called Dark Moon. Vanessa was100% on board with the plan because she would be dethroned and Jackie would name Austin as the replacement nominee and Vanessa wouldn't have any blood on her hands for Austin's eviction.

Jason could explain that James was supposed to throw the BOB comp but Liz played her heart out and eventually won the BOB singlehandedly. The plan was only changed because Clay & Becky were supposed to win & dethrone Vanessa.

Austin & Liz probably won't fall for it, but they would probably think about it.

Jason has been one of my faves this season simply cause I think he's the funniest person in there so he is my comic relief on the feeds. Jmac has been funny but is much funnier in the DR sessions than on the feeds. When Jason has been in good spirits, he's been hysterical. Like when he first figured out the twins twist he had me and the whole house rolling. My favorite moment of his was when he reenacted everyone's picture from the memory wall. Unfortunately, since he found out he's going home, he's been like a sad clown and hasn't been nearly as fun to watch. He's been pretty weak strategically the whole game but I'll be laughing a lot less with him gone.

I think Jason should make up a lie about Vanessa LOL that's what she does when she wants to justifiy sending someone home.  What I cannot figure out is why she is putting Jason up for telling the truth about Austin. I don't think even with Shelli and Clay he would have the votes to stay.  I hate that they want to vote for Jason to stay and blame it on Jackie.I kinda wish they would and screw up their plans but oh well another boring week of big brother ahead because I am sure Clay or Shelli will win HOH and its business as usual.  I hate the 2 HOH's this is what you get I will never believe it was a fan favorite,  Hoping for a miracle for Jason to stay.

I wish for Jason to stay too, but don't think there's any miracle big enough for that....except rewind, but don't think there is any chance in the world that happens this week.

I mostly want it because watching Becky yammer on and on while referring to her, vanessa, clelli as "WE" like she's a we and not a number for them was embarrassing.

I wish for Jason to stay too, but don't think there's any miracle big enough for that....except rewind, but don't think there is any chance in the world that happens this week.

I mostly want it because watching Becky yammer on and on while referring to her, vanessa, clelli as "WE" like she's a we and not a number for them was embarrassing.

When I saw that scene I saw how needy & desperate Becky was, quite disappointing. I had high hopes for Becky and was rooting for her to pair up with Johnny Mac and align as a silent power couple, not necessarily a showmance, although it could have been kinda cute. But now poor Becky is just pathetic.

He is going home to his bitches

and his mom and dad and his basement and bagging groceries. 

almost feel sorry for the little dude but he should have played the game. 

Paint this little 3rd-person talking troll, erm goblin, green and send him packing back to Dagobah.

Jason may not have been the best strategic BB player, but he was nice, entertaining, and personable.  He was the only one in the cast that I'd like to take to dinner.   On top of that, he gravitated to the honest side of the house with Meg, James, and Jackie.   A truly nice kid  :D

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name