EVICTED - Jason Roy (Week 5) - replacement Nominee (Evicted 7/30)

jersey721

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did Jason pit Austin & John against each other in this week's HOH challenge?  I thought he knew how to play this game.

In the face-off comps it kinda forces you to name your targets, or at least that's what some people believe. I was surprised that Johnny Mac lost to Austin on a music clip comp. but then again he may not have wanted to name his targets.

I suppose this week Jason will be smug as a bug in a rug. lol

Yes he is so happy to be at the bottom of the Clay, Shelli and Vanessa alliance. 

joy joy he is almost at jury. 

Jason told Becky last night that Steve gives them less privacy then the cameras and Steve overheard - This dweeb needs to go now and I hope he goes before Steve for being an ass ... Go get him Steve stand up for yourself! (Steve was trying to let it roll off "Water of the back")

Jason just wants to make the jury for the stipend and he's willing to roll with any way that he can to get there.

Superfans Jason & Steve need to shut up sometimes when they talk too much about BB history. Some of the less knowledgeable HGs see you as a threat, and use that knowledge of the game against you.

New target is Jason because Vanessa had empirical evidence that he lied to her. 

She is going to confront him about the vote from the phone booth. 

(we know it was Da but Vanessa thinks she figured out Jason lied to her and he had the 3 vote elimination) 

New target is Jason because Vanessa had empirical evidence that he lied to her. 

She is going to confront him about the vote from the phone booth. 

(we know it was Da but Vanessa thinks she figured out Jason lied to her and he had the 3 vote elimination) 

If it takes out Jason I'm all for it lol

Honestly though I think this is the best move for Vanessa's game long term

Jason and his big mouth is putting a real big target on his back and he's making it real easy for Vanessa to put him up as the replacement nominee.

The only time any HG should name their targets is when they are HOH and it's nomination time. Jason thinks that all the other HGs want Steve out, and that may or may not be true. However, what Jason does not know is that Steve & Vanessa have a secret F2 deal. And with Vanessa as the current HOH, she is not gonna put up Steve this early in the game, he's her ace in the hole.

Jason and his big mouth is putting a real big target on his back and he's making it real easy for Vanessa to put him up as the replacement nominee.

The only time any HG should name their targets is when they are HOH and it's nomination time. Jason thinks that all the other HGs want Steve out, and that may or may not be true. However, what Jason does not know is that Steve & Vanessa have a secret F2 deal. And with Vanessa as the current HOH, she is not gonna put up Steve this early in the game, he's her ace in the hole.

Exactly BB 101 never name who you would wanna target and certainly not if have 0 power to do anything about it - Jason better be careful or he'll be saying good bye to his jury money

Exactly BB 101 never name who you would wanna target and certainly not if have 0 power to do anything about it - Jason better be careful or he'll be saying good bye to his jury money

Johnny Mac just told Clay that his targets are the Goblins, AKA Jason, James & Meg.

He is going home to his bitches

and his mom and dad and his basement and bagging groceries. 

almost feel sorry for the little dude but he should have played the game. 

Right, Marty, he didn't play the game. Ironically, Audrey was not lying when she said Jason had bad mouthed Clay, Shellie, Van...After this send Meg packing...then Clay, Shellie and Vanessa.

He is going home to his bitches

and his mom and dad and his basement and bagging groceries.

almost feel sorry for the little dude but he should have played the game.

I like Jason's personality because he keeps it real, and he's kinda funny. I'm glad that he got his BB experience with HOH, playing & winning some comps and being a Have Not. So in my mind he did play the game and he got to experience all aspects of the game, which is more than I can say about some of the other HGs this season, so far. I think that because Jason is such a fan of BB, that he will appreciate that.

I do feel sorry for Jason being set up and backdoored in this way, but this is BB after all. I will miss Jason in the house.

Poor Jason, he went from Vanessa saving him from eviction last week, to being backdoored By Vanessa this week. I know it's a game, but that's gotta hurt on a personal level.

His big mouth got him in trouble with the info about Austin's betrayal. He should never have shared this with Shelli & Vanessa. I hope that he can see it now that Shelli & Vanessa are not to be trusted. He thought that he was being loyal to Shelli & Vanessa by sharing info and Vanessa basically shot the messenger and kept the betrayer.

Jason does not have the votes to stay because Vanessa has Clay, Shelli, Austin, Liz, & Steve, and that's enough to send him packing.

I just hope that James, Meg, Jackie, John, & Becky paid attention to notice how this all went down and step up their games.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name