How did BB handle prior self evictions and removals?

Someone remind me of how BB handled the Chima Simone self eviction. Wasn't she on the block at the time? Did anyone get formally evicted that week? What about Willie Hantz? Did anyone else get evicted the week he was removed?

Chima was HOH when Jeff used the coup d'état on eviction night.  He overthrew Chima, took both her nominees off the block and put up Gnatalie and Jessie.  Jessie did get evicted that same night.  Cue Chima's meltdown.

Both Chima and Willy Hantz were removed by BB, they did not DOR

Chima was repeatedly told to go to the DR after she tossed her mic  the pool.  She kept ignoring, finally went to the DR and started to sit down in the DR couch and was told "don't sit, go out the door" and she was gone.

Willie Hantz was just removed off camera if I recall correctly  (BB paid him off with money and a plane ticket home because of CBS's close relationship with the Hantz family)

BB2 (can't remember his name, Jason maybe) was removed after he playfully held a knife to Krista's throat when they were drunk.  He was also removed off-camera.

In BB4 Scott went nuts and started throwing chairs after the HG's found out he'd had an STL.  Feeds went off and when they came back he was gone.

The Audrey situation is a new head-scratcher for CBS because they have never dealt with a situation like this.  I suspect that either Thursday will be taped earlier in the day in front of a CBS employee audience (as was done with Howard) or they might even do it tomorrow to get Audrey out and just hide the fact that she is gone.  It is even possible that they will do the eviction just like they did the POV and Julie will explain that Audrey was just still too ill go do the live show.  I'm sure Grodner and Meeham are meeting with the lawyers, the doctors and possibly the studio head to try and figure the best and least explosive way to handle the Audrey eviction.

Why?? she is back in the house if they are having some questions about how to handle her eviction then why put her back into the house.  They should have taken her out of the game if she is indeed that sick.

Why?? she is back in the house if they are having some questions about how to handle her eviction then why put her back into the house.  They should have taken her out of the game if she is indeed that sick.

Janis, I think if she were "just another houseguest" who had a meltdown it would be less of a problem but I think CBS is worried about the negative publicity of evicting her or that she was bullied or treated unfairly because of her being transgender, especially if they forced her into revealing it when she wanted to keep it quiet.  CBS is handing this with satin gloves, letting her sleep with the lights off, taking her meals when she is on slop but still she stays in the house.  It's a very odd situation!

None of the HG's (that I have seen on the feeds, and I don't watch all the time) have ever treated Audrey any differently because of her trans issue or brought it up in any negative way or used it against her.  They have gotten into it with her and yelled at her because of her lies and her game play when she was caught, which should be normal in the BB house but it seems Audrey doesn't have much tolerance for getting caught up in and owning up to lies and transgressions of the truth so she goes on melt-down "poor me" mode.

If she really does have hallucinations and panic attacks due to the hormone meds then she should never have been cast for a show like this in the first place and should have been immediately removed for medial reasons.  I don't know much about these drugs but she had her final surgery over 3 years ago so I would suspect it's as much Audrey playing the card as a real medical issue.

It will be interesting to see how this is all portrayed in the next few days.

Willy Hantz was removed after an altercation with Joe.  Why would BB have to pay him off?

Something about keeping good relations with the Hantz family.  I am not sure it's actually true but it was reported by a law firm that allegedly handled the situation.

Janis, I think if she were "just another houseguest" who had a meltdown it would be less of a problem but I think CBS is worried about the negative publicity of evicting her or that she was bullied or treated unfairly because of her being transgender, especially if they forced her into revealing it when she wanted to keep it quiet.  CBS is handing this with satin gloves, letting her sleep with the lights off, taking her meals when she is on slop but still she stays in the house.  It's a very odd situation!

None of the HG's (that I have seen on the feeds, and I don't watch all the time) have ever treated Audrey any differently because of her trans issue or brought it up in any negative way or used it against her.  They have gotten into it with her and yelled at her because of her lies and her game play when she was caught, which should be normal in the BB house but it seems Audrey doesn't have much tolerance for getting caught up in and owning up to lies and transgressions of the truth so she goes on melt-down "poor me" mode.

If she really does have hallucinations and panic attacks due to the hormone meds then she should never have been cast for a show like this in the first place and should have been immediately removed for medial reasons.  I don't know much about these drugs but she had her final surgery over 3 years ago so I would suspect it's as much Audrey playing the card as a real medical issue.

It will be interesting to see how this is all portrayed in the next few days.

Something about keeping good relations with the Hantz family.  I am not sure it's actually true but it was reported by a law firm that allegedly handled the situation.

I agree she should have never been cast with the issues she has.  They should have taken her out which makes me think maybe she is saying she was bullied etc.  which I agree with you I think everyone in the house treated her fairly and I never heard anyone on the feeds or anywhere else say anything about her being transgender I think they all were fine with it.

#1.  If she's in as bad shape as i've heard and read,  hallucinations, hormone probs etc etc etc...she needs a hosp & out of BB.

#2.  There is NO good reason for her being allowed to remain in the HN room, lights out, & having reg. food.

#3.   I love all peeps whether trans, gay, les or anything else but she is casting a bad shadow on any other normal one of those whose dreams it may be to enter BB in the future.

#4.  Sorry if this sounds Cold..however, we had to watch her cry a river after she was outed in HOH rm, stay there for a couple hr.s alone and then IMMediately come down stairs  (not even red eyes) and begin with James/Jackie turning on every1 that outed her upstairs??????  I believe she is playing a role using her time in BB as her claim to fame for speaking paid venues on "transgender situations" AS she was doing (and being pd. for prior to going into the house).

#5  It absolutely is not fair to the other HG's to have to deal with whats she has now resorted to as CBS allows her to remain in the house.   ANYone else with bad med problems would have been removed.

#6.  IMHO=She shouldnt collect her stipend, shouldnt be in there & I hope she has a good life.  Its all an act & CBS buying into it.

Gosh I been here since the beginning back in Eddie McGee's journey & never witnessed anything so rediculous.

This is my very 1st negative reply about anything concerning BB or folks in it during all my loyal years to BB lol..but hey, facts are facts!  She's had her fame....stop pampering her butt!!

#1.  If she's in as bad shape as i've heard and read,  hallucinations, hormone probs etc etc etc...she needs a hosp & out of BB.

#2.  There is NO good reason for her being allowed to remain in the HN room, lights out, & having reg. food.

#3.   I love all peeps whether trans, gay, les or anything else but she is casting a bad shadow on any other normal one of those whose dreams it may be to enter BB in the future.

#4.  Sorry if this sounds Cold..however, we had to watch her cry a river after she was outed in HOH rm, stay there for a couple hr.s alone and then IMMediately come down stairs  (not even red eyes) and begin with James/Jackie turning on every1 that outed her upstairs??????  I believe she is playing a role using her time in BB as her claim to fame for speaking paid venues on "transgender situations" AS she was doing (and being pd. for prior to going into the house).

#5  It absolutely is not fair to the other HG's to have to deal with whats she has now resorted to as CBS allows her to remain in the house.   ANYone else with bad med problems would have been removed.

#6.  IMHO=She shouldnt collect her stipend, shouldnt be in there & I hope she has a good life.  Its all an act & CBS buying into it.

Gosh I been here since the beginning back in Eddie McGee's journey & never witnessed anything so rediculous.

This is my very 1st negative reply about anything concerning BB or folks in it during all my loyal years to BB lol..but hey, facts are facts!  She's had her fame....stop pampering her butt!!

I agree with every single thing you said and I thank you for saying it.  I think this is quite possibly  a BB/Audrey publicity stunt to show how wonderful and brave she was to stay in the game, against all odds, walking uphill both ways to the Have Not Room.....because she is getting evicted by everyone including the chlorine pool duck and the fish on Thursday! 

As a human being I feel sorry for Audrey for putting herself in this situation because nobody forced her to do anything. She is not an enslaved person, she is a grown woman who signed up to play the game of BB. If she has legit medical issues that are preventing her from continuing to play the game, she should leave immediately and take care of her health. I wish her well and truly hope that she gets the professional help that she clearly needs.

However, as an avid BB fan I am pissed off that Audrey's antics have hijacked my favorite summertime obsession. And as a fan of BB I can honestly say that Audrey's game play was all over the place. She was a villain one minute and a victim the next. A trusted ally one day and a backstabber the next. I don't think that Audrey even knew what she was doing & saying half the time she was in the house. When you're known as a liar in the BB house it's hard to get the other HGs to trust you. She was given many chances and opportunities to change things around and she had 2 powerful allies protecting her.

None of the HGs bullied Audrey, she blew up her own game and at the end of the day, she has no one to blame but herself.

As a human being I feel sorry for Audrey for putting herself in this situation because nobody forced her to do anything. She is not an enslaved person, she is a grown woman who signed up to play the game of BB. If she has legit medical issues that are preventing her from continuing to play the game, she should leave immediately and take care of her health. I wish her well and truly hope that she gets the professional help that she clearly needs.

However, as an avid BB fan I am pissed off that Audrey's antics have hijacked my favorite summertime obsession. And as a fan of BB I can honestly say that Audrey's game play was all over the place. She was a villain one minute and a victim the next. A trusted ally one day and a backstabber the next. I don't think that Audrey even knew what she was doing & saying half the time she was in the house. When you're known as a liar in the BB house it's hard to get the other HGs to trust you. She was given many chances and opportunities to change things around and she had 2 powerful allies protecting her.

None of the HGs bullied Audrey, she blew up her own game and at the end of the day, she has no one to blame but herself.

I feel sorry for lots of people who have hard times or whatever but at the end of the day this is not Dr. Phil, Oprah or Jerry Springer, this is Big Brother.  Life real life you come to play the game or you don't.  I do not and never will feel sorry for Audrey as a BB player.  She came to play, she failed, she's getting voted out and if she goes back in the real world and boo-hoo's that it's because of her meds, or she was bullied and misunderstood and plays the trans card I hope she gets the same results.  Cowgirl up and deal with life!

I feel (from her few televised DR's) that she still felt like she could manipulate the other HGs.

Even after her first screw up.

She let her mouth get her back into the same mess by NOT keeping it shut.

Lol... at least she's letting production earn their $$$'s trying to figure out how to air

this train wreck.

BB2 (can't remember his name, Jason maybe) was removed after he playfully held a knife to Krista's throat when they were drunk.  He was also removed off-camera.

This young man's name was Justin. I'm re-watching Season 2 while the current hamsters are sleeping and he seemed like a handful. One wrong drunken move from either of them and there could have been a real problem. I think they did the right thing there.

First of all No one on the feeds or any Big Brother fan knows for sure what happened in the DR room.  She went in and came out after five hours.  Do we know that she tried to self evict and was talked out of it?  No.  Do we know that eating slop affected the medication she was taking?  No!!  We have no clue what the circumstances were that lead her to go into the DR and not exit for 5 plus hours.  What we do know is that she was going to be backdoored this week and evicted and because of this everyone here and in the house assumes that she is trying to get sympathy and stuff like that.  It is extremely possible that medication she is takng was affected by the slop or lack of eating.  That can be a reason why they are allowing her to eat and have the lights off in the Big Brother house during the day.  There is reasons for BB to allow these things and it does not always have to be that they are playing favorites because of her Transgender status or what not.  I am really sick and tired of people playing the discrimination card every time it suits them.  She is Transgender and has not been bullies in the house but might now be feeling 100% and was instructed by Doctors to get rest and what not.  If a DOCTOR ordered her to eat regularly and get rest then it is important for her to obey and for Big Brother to allow it.  I am sure that BB is treating her just like anyone else in the same situation and I for one think we should not assume she is seeking sympathy just because she is on the block and Transgender.

I feel sorry for lots of people who have hard times or whatever but at the end of the day this is not Dr. Phil, Oprah or Jerry Springer, this is Big Brother.  Life real life you come to play the game or you don't.  I do not and never will feel sorry for Audrey as a BB player.  She came to play, she failed, she's getting voted out and if she goes back in the real world and boo-hoo's that it's because of her meds, or she was bullied and misunderstood and plays the trans card I hope she gets the same results.  Cowgirl up and deal with life!

One of the things that really ticks me off is the "special treatment" that Audrey's getting. This is unfair to the other HGs because all because Audrey refused to be named as a replacement nominee for eviction. Apparently she is eating regular food being served to her in the have-not room by the other HGs. Audrey has sequestered herself in the have Not room keeping the lights off during the daytime. The other Have Not HGs have to tiptoe around her making them feel uncomfortable. Audrey has refused to talk to the other HGs even though they tried to talk to her.

John has been nominated for 4 weeks straight, Jason has been nominated 3 times, James, twice & Jackie twice. None of them freaked out and had to be medicated to continue in the game. And this was Audrey's first time being nominated. Audrey treated Jackie like crap the first time she was nominated. Audrey made little digs at Jeff when he got named as the replacement nominee. I can totally understand why some of the HGs don't have much compassion for her right now.

I'll just be glad when all this Audrey drama is over and I can get back to regular BB programming.

First of all No one on the feeds or any Big Brother fan knows for sure what happened in the DR room.  She went in and came out after five hours.  Do we know that she tried to self evict and was talked out of it?  No.  Do we know that eating slop affected the medication she was taking?  No!!  We have no clue what the circumstances were that lead her to go into the DR and not exit for 5 plus hours.  What we do know is that she was going to be backdoored this week and evicted and because of this everyone here and in the house assumes that she is trying to get sympathy and stuff like that.  It is extremely possible that medication she is takng was affected by the slop or lack of eating.  That can be a reason why they are allowing her to eat and have the lights off in the Big Brother house during the day.  There is reasons for BB to allow these things and it does not always have to be that they are playing favorites because of her Transgender status or what not.  I am really sick and tired of people playing the discrimination card every time it suits them.  She is Transgender and has not been bullies in the house but might now be feeling 100% and was instructed by Doctors to get rest and what not.  If a DOCTOR ordered her to eat regularly and get rest then it is important for her to obey and for Big Brother to allow it.  I am sure that BB is treating her just like anyone else in the same situation and I for one think we should not assume she is seeking sympathy just because she is on the block and Transgender.

YOU most certainly have your opinion...I stand by mine 100%.  If a Doc told her as YOU state the possibility of, then she needs to GO HOME period.  She could be endangering herself MORE by remaining in the BB house.

I bet you're also against capital punishment for rapists & murderers .  Sorry but  meds, bedrest , hormone probs etc....simply mean you are NOT fit to be  on a reality show of a game thats all about ousting the losers as most deserve it , they all came to play, rules are well known, Audrey is a sympathetic coward & CBS played into it by allowing her to stay & rule her roost in HN room.

I am trying to see things from all sides, but I will play devil's advocate now. If you are on the block and it is definite that you are about to go home, why should you continue to follow the rules?  Should you not try to be as comfortable as you can your last few days in the house? If you are a Have Not why continue to eat the slop and sleep on the uncomfortable bed when the only official punishment allowed by BB for such infractions is a penalty nom???  Maybe Audrey has already resigned to accept the penalty nominations, under the circumstances, I would, too.

Personally, I think that BB producers allowing Audrey to skip being filmed for the Veto ceremony is giving Audrey the opportunity to spin this situation to her advantage, and it's setting a precedent that's never happened before in BB history. The Veto Ceremony sets the stage for the live show that follows on Thursday. The fans/viewers look forward to the tension and drama of the Veto comp and ceremony.

Audrey chose to portray herself as some kind of master manipulator/villain and when she got caught she can't face the consequences of her actions. Some of the fans enjoy seeing the players get what they deserve, but Audrey robbed us of that opportunity to see her get nominated for eviction.

Okay here I go.  As some have said we were not in the diary room when she was there for 5 plus hours which is true and we may never know why she was in there for 5 plus hours but the thing that Big Brother should have done if they were going to let her eat is to let the rest of the have nots eat also.  The way she is acting in my opinion she is not healthy enought to be in that house.  This is not normal behavior sitting or laying in a dark room for hours and hours is not normal behavior. As far as I am concerned this whole thing is a big mess and they should have removed her from the house. what are they going to do when she refuses to come out of the have not room for the eviction ceremony send in security guards and drag her out???? I know that won't happen but seriously this is ridiculous.

Correct me, please, if I am wrong. I thought that BB cannot remove you from the house simply because you eat forbidden food when you are a Have Not. Neither can they remove you for keeping the lights out and sleeping during the day. They usually warn people that if they refuse to stop these infractions they will earn penalty nominations. These particular things were never grounds to be removed from the house. I am sure that BB is not ALLOWING Audrey to break these rules with impunity. I am sure that they already told her that she will be penalized for doing so.  Fortunately, in Audrey's case, the penalty is meaningless to her.  I am sure that she had the opportunity to go home if she chose to.  But, for some reason, she chose to stay.  There should not be any talk of "special treatment" for Audrey because BB's hands are tied until she commits a REMOVABLE offense.   

Now refusing to participate in the Eviction ceremony, when you are physically able to do so, is a different thing.   There is no precedent, I do not know what BB's options will be at that point.

The whole situation with Audrey is messy. The 5 hour DR session will remain controversial because Audrey & BB producers will spin it to their own advantage and the fans will never know the truth. Audrey lacks credibility and BB producers are known for their "interference" in the game, and they lack credibility as well.

I also think that Audrey's refusal to participate in the Veto Ceremony should preclude her from returning to an All Star BB. I would think that the 5 hour production delay would piss off some of the production crew. Liz said that her driver was upset about the 5 hours that they were kept waiting before she could make the switch with Julia. Which makes me wonder about how much extra money Audrey's meltdown is costing BB production.

Now refusing to participate in the Eviction ceremony, when you are physically able to do so, is a different thing.   There is no precedent, I do not know what BB's options will be at that point.

that's the part that makes no sense to me. All Audrey had to do was sit on the couch, listen to the nominees, listen to the Veto winner's decision and if she was named as the replacement nominee and take a seat in the nomination chair. She had no speaking part in the Veto ceremony. She could have showed up with her blanket, hoodie and sunglasses and continued on with the game.

It seems a little passive/aggressive, IMO. I'm wondering, if Audrey's mindset is that if she doesn't participate in the Veto ceremony, it never happened. This woman needs to put on her big girl panties and be a good sport about it.

Her antics should make for an interesting show tomorrow night. On tonight's show (Wednesday) they will have to show the veto comp. and veto ceremony in which Audrey will not be present. It will be interesting to see how BB  explains her absence. Since all of America will get to see this (not just the live feeders and internet fans) the viewership for Thursday's show should be off the chart's. I'm sure CBS is licking their chops over this.

Her antics should make for an interesting show tomorrow night. On tonight's show (Wednesday) they will have to show the veto comp. and veto ceremony in which Audrey will not be present. It will be interesting to see how BB  explains her absence. Since all of America will get to see this (not just the live feeders and internet fans) the viewership for Thursday's show should be off the chart's. I'm sure CBS is licking their chops over this.

The producers have to show the clip of Shelli & Audrey in the cabana room (?) when Audrey tries to backpedal on throwing Jason under the bus. They also need to show the clip of the Vanessa & Audrey F2 conversations to show that Ms Integrity was lying. Otherwise, it won't make much sense why Shelli & Vanessa turned on Audrey.

Correct me, please, if I am wrong. I thought that BB cannot remove you from the house simply because you eat forbidden food when you are a Have Not. Neither can they remove you for keeping the lights out and sleeping during the day. They usually warn people that if they refuse to stop these infractions they will earn penalty nominations. These particular things were never grounds to be removed from the house. I am sure that BB is not ALLOWING Audrey to break these rules with impunity. I am sure that they already told her that she will be penalized for doing so.  Fortunately, in Audrey's case, the penalty is meaningless to her.  I am sure that she had the opportunity to go home if she chose to.  But, for some reason, she chose to stay.  There should not be any talk of "special treatment" for Audrey because BB's hands are tied until she commits a REMOVABLE offense.   

Actually I think Big Brother gave her permission to eat regular food, which is fine if she truly has a condition that requires her to eat but instead of allowing just her to eat they should have called off  the have nots for the week.  I think they should have pulled her from the house because I think she has issues mentally.  I am not a doctor and have no experiance at all with mental health I just think her actions to me are not that of a healthy person,  Its none of my business what her issues are I  think CBS should not worry about the show and worry about the person.  It doesn't matter what I think LOL they are going to do what they want. 

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name