James Huling (Week 4) - Nominated by Liz, BotB winner, Saved

I like him.  He's playing a very passive game but he's not going to be anyone's pawn!

I doubt if he will take Audrey's information to heart (not much he can really do from the block anyway)

He already spilled every word that Audrey told him to Clay and everyone else.

So now he can go back to be a professional pawn

Well they had a chance to save themselves had they listened to Audrey but since they didn't Audrey will go home this week, someone not in the 6th sense will go home the next week then surprise here comes the twin twist and the realization that Audrey was right about the 6th sense alliance and needing to work together to get them out but by then it will be to late for the rest of the house. Serves them right after last night.

I really wish that James would put on his thinking cap and figure out where he is in this game. I understand that some of the HGs don't want to believe anything that Audrey says, but this time she is telling the truth about the big alliance.

I wish that James, John, Becky & Jackie would stop speculating and look at the big fact that Audrey, Clay, Shellie, Vanessa, Austin &Liz have never been nominated while other HGs have all been nominated.

I really wish that James would put on his thinking cap and figure out where he is in this game. I understand that some of the HGs don't want to believe anything that Audrey says, but this time she is telling the truth about the big alliance.

I wish that James, John, Becky & Jackie would stop speculating and look at the big fact that Audrey, Clay, Shellie, Vanessa, Austin &Liz have never been nominated while other HGs have all been nominated.

For a second there I thought James got it when he kept asking why he went up 2 weeks in a row but sadly he fell for the 6th sense lies and now he and the rest of the people not in the alliance will do there bidding. If any of them had half a brain they would that they are only ones being put on the block week after week and no one from the 6th sense. If they vote Audrey out this week I am going to enjoy watching the rest of the house realize that Audrey was right when the same people get put week after week.

Too bad they didn't listen to Audrey because they have the numbers this week since Lix/Julia count as 1 vote and only have 4 votes total where if Jason is taken off the block the rest of the house has 6 votes. Plus once Audrey is put up keeping her as a target for them/her targeting them keeps then safe.

I'm hoping that the other HGs were not really buying what Vanessa, Clay & Shelli were selling regarding the 6 person alliance. I think that nobody wants to be put up as the replacement nominee, so it's best to go along to get along for now.

My fear for James is that he's listening to Meg too much and not focusing on his game. When Meg said that she would rather go along with the 6 person alliance than work with Audrey, that's when I realized how naive Meg was about the BB game. I understand the logic of "if you can't beat em, join em" However in this situation you may last another week or two, but you'd be the lowest man on that totem pole, and the first to be sacrificed.

It's pretty clear that James has a crush on Meg, but that girl is not good for his game. I wish that James would try to align with Steve instead of targeting him, I think they make an unlikely pairing and could go far into the game.

I really wish someone from the other group had common sense and realize that for 2 weeks the house all wanted Audrey gone yet she was never put up but now that there seems to be issues with Audrey and the people in power no one finds it odd that NOW they are willing to put Audrey up as long as everyone agrees to vote her out? Not one of the so called BB experts sees anything strange about this and maybe for once Audrey is telling the truth. I like to think if I ever got on BB I wouldn't be that dumb.

The unaligned HGs, (Becky, John, Jason, James Jackie, Meg and to some extent Steve) think that if they are not "officially" in an alliance with each other that they are safe. However, the trios (Clay, Shelli, Audrey & Vanessa, Austin & Liz/Julia) are playing the game as if the others are in fact, aligned against them.

The unaligned seem to be content to make it to the jury, and hang out and party. I am so disappointed in them because I wanted them to play a better game, especially James, John & Becky. I want them to play the game as competitors on BB, not a bunch of friends hanging out for the summer.

The unaligned HGs, (Becky, John, Jason, James Jackie, Meg and to some extent Steve) think that if they are not "officially" in an alliance with each other that they are safe. However, the trios (Clay, Shelli, Audrey & Vanessa, Austin & Liz/Julia) are playing the game as if the others are in fact, aligned against them.

The unaligned seem to be content to make it to the jury, and hang out and party. I am so disappointed in them because I wanted them to play a better game, especially James, John & Becky. I want them to play the game as competitors on BB, not a bunch of friends hanging out for the summer.

Very well said 

I think that what Audrey told him did resonate with him and I think if he is in power he would target the people in that alliance.  His problem was he could not get Meg or Becky to believe Audrey.  They have issues with her and were not willing to believe her. He would have had to have had all of those people aboard the plan and it wasn't just Meg or Becky it was Jason as well,  Steve would have just ran to Vanessa and told her anyway.

James was funny last night, making all the sleeping dummies in the colorful room beds and hiding in the trash bags.

He's hilarious and I hope he sticks around a while!

I know I was laughing it woke my husband up.  He was funny he is kinda growing on me and right now there are very few hg this year I like.

I like james and I want him to do better in the game, but I feel like his bromance with Clay is gonna wreck his game. last night on BBAD TSP were discussing a plan to backdoor Austin next week. And I was kinda surprised to see Clay & Shelli hanging out and listening to TSP openly discuss their targets. (Even though I don't like Clay & Shelli, I have to give them their "game props" because they gained a lot of intel on TSP without giving up any)

James was so busy making jokes about Austin's sleeping arrangements with the twins, that he failed to notice that his boy Clay never agreed to the plan to backdoor Austin. At this point Clay & Shelli have their doubts about Austin so I don't think they would mind if TSP took him out. I just wonder if Clay & Shelli will share this bit of info with Vanessa????