Steve Moses (Week 4)

nyse

i don't like the way he is being treated, I can't stand to watch it.  When he wins HOH and I say WHEN, as Juliz says watch the cockroaches come up here!!  I want that moment for him.

Steve has a video on You Tube where he talks to the camera about how he's playing the game and what's on his mind. I'd like to see more of that since the other HGs don't interact with him much.

I really hope that his vote to evict James doesn't have any negative blowback to his game. I wonder why he did it? I hope he talks to John about it.

Initially, I thought that Steve pairing up with Vanessa was gonna be good for his game. But now I'm not so sure because Vanessa is all over the place and she has too many people within her alliance who throw Steve's name around.

Good for him throwing the vote to Jeff.  It proves he's got backbone.  He pretty convincingly denied it to Vanessa last night by coming to her first and pretending to freak out about who the rogue vote was.  I hope he can continue to convince her.

I was laughing so hard because he was lying right to Vanessa's face and she has no clue. She and her thoughts have figured out it was Becky of course that voted for Jeff. These people Vanessa, Clay, Austin, and Audrey are all legends in their own minds and they have alot of help from these houseguests whom I wish would wake up and try to win something. That seems to be alot to ask. I am hoping Steve decides to play this game now and I hope that he and John can play together I think they would be fun to watch.

I was laughing so hard because he was lying right to Vanessa's face and she has no clue. She and her thoughts have figured out it was Becky of course that voted for Jeff. These people Vanessa, Clay, Austin, and Audrey are all legends in their own minds and they have alot of help from these houseguests whom I wish would wake up and try to win something. That seems to be alot to ask. I am hoping Steve decides to play this game now and I hope that he and John can play together I think they would be fun to watch.

I think that a few a these HGs think that they can play the game like Dan G or Derrick who won their seasons by playing low key. Both Dan & Derrick stressed that you don't have to win every comp initially. But you must win comps when your back is against the wall. They believe that winning comps early puts a target on your back and the other HGs will want you out because they cant win with you in the game.

Dan & Derrick were also aligned with one other HG and they remained loyal throughout the game. In this season there are a few aligned pairs,but to me, they do not appear to be loyal.

Steve aligned with Vanessa (SOS: Students of Sound) as a strong (and unlikely) pair. However, Vanessa is also a part of a larger alliance but the other HGs she's aligned with aren't 100% loyal to the group. Vanessa is trying to protect too many different HGs and that big alliance is gonna break up soon.

Listening to Steve & Austin talk game they know their stuff.  I think Steve is waiting for the breakdown in alliances.  Once a fracture appears he might be able to capitalize on it, or at least I hope so.  This is his dream to be on Big Brother.  This is a guy who left Cornell to do what he wants to do.  I would love to see him in F3!

Listening to Steve & Austin talk game they know their stuff. I think Steve is waiting for the breakdown in alliances. Once a fracture appears he might be able to capitalize on it, or at least I hope so. This is his dream to be on Big Brother. This is a guy who left Cornell to do what he wants to do. I would love to see him in F3!

Wouldn't this whole Audrey being safe when the house wanting her gone/the same people keep getting nominated/now there seems to be a rift between the 6th sense and Audrey be the time for him to make his move and round up the troops and take down the power alliance before it's too late? Is the hate for Audrey really blinding everyone in the house to see the real threat to there game? If so then they deserve to let the 5th sense pick them off one by one.

They all think he is like a child and not a threat. Hope this is his game plan lol. He hasn't done much so far.

He won the POV when he needed to because he would have been sent packing that week!

I'm very happy he's interacting with the group and being more social but I hope he knows what he's doing being a a so-called alliance with Vanessa!

When Steve first aligned with Vanessa and they formed the SOS alliance that was very early in the game when Vanessa was still laying low. But I think that once Vanessa was HOH, he saw a different side to Vanessa, and it kinda scared him.

I don't think that Steve ever felt safe once Vanessa brought him into her web of alliances, but he has managed to lay low. Steve used to flirt and play with Liz, but he doesn't do that anymore. He can see that Austin is obsessed with Liz.

Initially, I believe that Steve was crushing on Julia, not Liz, but this was before the twins were known to the HGs. I've recently noticed that whenever the twins switch, Steve seems more attentive towards Julia than to Liz. Julia is creeped out by Austin, but Liz is playing the showmance angle with Austin.

Austin & James are targeting Steve and have thrown Steve's name out to the HGs as a possible nomination. I think that James ( possibly Johnny Mac) feel threatened by Steve due to Steve's extensive knowledge about the BB game. Instead of combining forces, they would rather evict Steve. Austin wants Steve out so that he can showmance with Liz without any interference.

Clay just gave Steve a haircut. Hopefully it will end up being something different than what he has had. He's due for a change in hairstyles!