Shelli Poole (Week 4) - HoH 2

nyse

From the latest updates it appears that Mr. Poopy Head wants to finalize an F4 deal with Jason & Meg. Shelli wants to include Johnny Mac & Jackie, so I'm guessing it's a new 6 man alliance. It looks like Shelli is trying to cover all the bases in the event that TSP people win both HOH's this week.

Shelli is now considering telling Vanessa that TSP are planning on targeting Austin. Personally, I think that Clay & Shelli should not give Vanessa a heads up about the plan to evict Austin, they should just keep quiet about it. Clay & Shelli have already put Vanessa on notice that they don't trust Austin 100% because he has loose lips and plays with emotion.

Also I don't think that Johnny Mac trusts Clay & Shelli as much as they think he does. i just can't see Johnny Mac joining forces with Clay & Shelli because of the way that they used him to advance their game. Besides Johnny Mac is much closer to Becky than Jackie.

Currently nobody is targeting Clay. This might be the week for him to throw the comp. and allow one of TSP to win HOH and assist in getting Austin out.

I find it interesting that Helen could not even wear her prescription eye glasses in the house without blocking out the manufacturer's name, yet Miss Shelli went on for a good 20 minutes about her jewelry and how she makes it and how you can buy it on ITSY, promoting her business!

I can't wait until someone who is not in an alliance with Shelli (which pretty much limits it to the duck and the fish) is in power.

I want to see if she and "poopie head" have any real game in there!

Is nobody targeting Clay and Shelli? 

What the heck? 

Are TSP really that STUPID?

Apparently this appears to be the case once again!  Every single BB Season the HG's go into this game with their strategy and blazing agenda and they get in the house and into complete memory loss that the #1 rule is "Break Up The Power Couples".

Jason might turn on them when/if he wins HOH.

Jason is probably the only one who would openly go after them.  James might be Jason would be in-your-face about it!

With the silly Battle of Block, added to the POV & HOH it really limits the number of people who can be targeted!

Shelli better hope that Clay does not win the next HOH comp. Now that they effectively have alliances with all the HGs, it's time for them to lay low. Because they have been in positions of power/influence for the past 3 weeks they have gotten used to the HGs kissing up to them.

Even though Clay and Shelli are not my favorites, they have played a pretty decent game so far. At this point nobody is targeting them, and that's good.

However, if Clay wins the next HOH, the power will go to his head, he will overreach and he could possibly blow up their game. Shelli has "implied alliances" with all the girls and Clay is similarly situated with all the guys.