Liz Nolan (Week 4) + Twin Twist sister Julia (HoH 1 - dethroned)

Changed my mind. Hope they go soon. Went against people that were protecting them. Ugh.

I hope somehow it comes out that Liz was one of the crazy votes before someone else gets blamed and put on the block.

I think that Liz voted to evict James as a way to assert her independence from Austin & Vanessa. I just think that she was tired of them telling her what to do, say and think.

If I have my twin facts correct, Julia is the more passive one and she doesn't really like James. Julia didn't really like Jeff and said she was not attracted to him because of his "Dad Body". Julia was creeped out by Austin's affections. Julia was so scared & stressed that she confided in Vanessa and fessed up about the twin twist.

Liz is the outgoing twin who flirted with Jace, Jeff, Steve & John. Liz is friendly with Austin but doesn't want a showmance with him. Austin is quite smitten with Liz and does not appear to have gotten the message that Liz is not interested in him. Liz told Vanessa the reasons why she didn't want a showmance with Austin. ( Liz may have been hoping that Vanessa would convey this to Austin and he would back off. But it seems like Vanessa is encouraging Austin instead of letting him down easy.)

Every time Vanessa asks Liz if she likes Austin she says I doooooooooooooooo I don't know. I love to hang out with him I like him.... I don't knooooooooooooooow. I guess I could be attracted to him but I don't usually like guys with long hair and beards. But I do like him. 

She is just so confused. 

I think that Liz voted to evict James as a way to assert her independence from Austin & Vanessa. I just think that she was tired of them telling her what to do, say and think.

If I have my twin facts correct, Julia is the more passive one and she doesn't really like James. Julia didn't really like Jeff and said she was not attracted to him because of his "Dad Body". Julia was creeped out by Austin's affections. Julia was so scared & stressed that she confided in Vanessa and fessed up about the twin twist.

Liz is the outgoing twin who flirted with Jace, Jeff, Steve & John. Liz is friendly with Austin but doesn't want a showmance with him. Austin is quite smitten with Liz and does not appear to have gotten the message that Liz is not interested in him. Liz told Vanessa the reasons why she didn't want a showmance with Austin. ( Liz may have been hoping that Vanessa would convey this to Austin and he would back off. But it seems like Vanessa is encouraging Austin instead of letting him down easy.)

Gameplay wise it's not smart to assert her independence right now when she is so close to having her twin entering the game. She better hope her group don't find out she voted to keep Jeff (which they are questioning who voted for Jeff) because that could be seen as betrayal after they are working hard to protect the twins so Julia can enter the game.and if that happens the whole house could target Liz before Julia can play the game.

Every time Vanessa asks Liz if she likes Austin she says I doooooooooooooooo I don't know. I love to hang out with him I like him.... I don't knooooooooooooooow. I guess I could be attracted to him but I don't usually like guys with long hair and beards. But I do like him. 

She is just so confused.

I don't know about Liz because she is definitely sending mixed signals. She said she likes nerdy guys with glasses and has been flirting with Steve & John a little bit. At this point I think that she just wants to have some fun in the BB house. Liz & Austin have talked about their personal lives and she's aware that he has a GF back home. How can she reject his showmance and still be friends? Or even in an alliance together? Liz is concerned about her image & how she's being portrayed. She's talked about the Christine/Cody situation from last year.

Last year, Caleb's infatuation with Amber caused her early eviction. I feel sad for the female HGs in these situations because it can't be easy to live n the BB house with a man who can't handle being rejected.

Gameplay wise it's not smart to assert her independence right now when she is so close to having her twin entering the game. She better hope her group don't find out she voted to keep Jeff (which they are questioning who voted for Jeff) because that could be seen as betrayal after they are working hard to protect the twins so Julia can enter the game.and if that happens the whole house could target Liz before Julia can play the game.

The Six Sense Alliance (Vanessa, Austin, Liz, Clay, Shelli & Audrey?) is too busy speculating about Becky & Meg to suspect Liz of betrayal.

The Freaks & Geeks Alliance (Vanessa, Austin, Liz, Julia & Steve) will won't figure it out because Steve & Liz will point the finger at others because they are too intimidated by Vanessa to fess up.

The Six Sense Alliance (Vanessa, Austin, Liz, Clay, Shelli & Audrey?) is too busy speculating about Becky & Meg to suspect Liz of betrayal.

The Freaks & Geeks Alliance (Vanessa, Austin, Liz, Julia & Steve) will won't figure it out because Steve & Liz will point the finger at others because they are too intimidated by Vanessa to fess up.

I read in the live feeds thread that Becky was talking to Vanesaa I think and speculated that Liz voted to keep Jeff. Not sure how far that goes seeing many other names/theories are being discussed. Still don't see why they care so much.

I no longer care for the twins or the twist.    It's pretty clear that Julia is not into the game at all and she's really not cooperating with the twin twist, but it's obviously that they will both get to play!  Liz' flirting is annoying because she thinks it's hilarious!  It's making Austin really mad.  I hope there is a blow-up soon for some good feed entertainment.

It seems everything is being run by Shelli, Clay and Vanessa. They are gossiping about everyone. They are suspicious of Austin talking to Jackie and think his head is not in the game. They said they have to be careful what they say about him.

Liz really won't have a say in her HOH.

About 2 am there is a lot of Clay,Shelli and Vanessa talk. 

Vanessa is going over everyone and who they should think is a trust and she has "insight" on everyone. 

Last night Liz mentioned that her target was Jackie, because Liz fears that Jackie would target her if she had won the HOH comp. This makes no sense to me because it makes more sense that IF Jackie had won the HOH comp. she would be coming after Vanessa first because she backdoored Jeff. The second HGs that Jackie would come after would be Shelli and/or Clay because they could have saved Jeff, but chose to evict him instead.

I kinda think that Liz is trying to play Austin because she doesn't want him to showmance Jackie. I think that Liz is a bit jealous of Jackie and wants her out of the house so that Austin will continue to provide protection to the twins..

I just hope that Julia can handle the stress of the HOH and the vote betrayal. I wonder if Austin will try to make a move on Jackie since Liz will be out of the house for the next few days ????? Jackie is vulnerable now since she's been nominated and Jeff is gone.

No today Austin is NOT on team Jackie. Jackie was running her mouth saying stuff about Austin and who does he think he is and bla bla bla

Jackie is very stupid. 

Not that she would but could Shelli nominate Liz tis week? I mean is she safe because she won HOH?

Once the second HoH is dethroned they can be put on the block. I'd like to see two people up there who are against each other and don't decide together who will be nom"ed and who is the target and then put the dethroned HoH on the block.

But that will never happen since each one of them seems to have an alliance with everyone else.