EVICTED - Audrey Middleton (Week 4) - Replacement nominee (Evicted 7/23)

nyse

Audrey thought she was confiding to Shelli who has always been her #1 about what Vanessa said about having to get Clay out. 

Shelli chose to tell Vanessa what Audrey told her ..... that was game over for Audrey because NOBODY crosses Vanessa and survives.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Audrey thought she was confiding to Shelli who has always been her #1 about what Vanessa said about having to get Clay out. 

Shelli chose to tell Vanessa what Audrey told her ..... that was game over for Audrey because NOBODY crosses Vanessa and survives.

I thought that Audrey was the one that told Vanessa about getting Clay out. Did I miss that it was Vanessa that told Audrey?

Audrey and her "platform" need to just leave.   BB needs to keep their DR nose out of it, realize their epic failure and move on.

She and her over-the-top "panic attacks" are not doing anything to help her cause or the LGBT cause.  I fully expect her to pull the "you're doing this to poor me because I am transgender" card next since the current pity party is not working so well

I am willing to bet the DR is working overtime on Vanessa and Shelli not to put Audrey up because the poor, fragile, misunderstood Audrey might DOR or have a melt-down (and we would not want the feeders to have blacked out feeds while the Psyc Team comes in to deal with the situation).

I'm sure she's had plenty of discussions with shrinks during her pre & post transgender journey and she thought she was going to try it all out on the HG's, along with her so-called psychic dreams. 

Audrey is just a terrible BB player plain and simple.  Bad players who make bad mistakes need to be voted out regardless of their race, gender or economic background!

I thought that Audrey was the one that told Vanessa about getting Clay out. Did I miss that it was Vanessa that told Audrey?

No Vanessa lied and switched the story. I saw the conversation on the feeds. Vanessa was telling Audrey how everyone has a duel and she is all alone. Vanessa told Audrey she would like to be a F2 with her and it was not about the money if she lost to her. Vanessa did tell Audrey that they needed to get rid of Clay and work with Shelli longer. (She knew the loyalty that Audrey had with Shelli)

No Vanessa lied and switched the story. I saw the conversation on the feeds. Vanessa was telling Audrey how everyone has a duel and she is all alone. Vanessa told Audrey she would like to be a F2 with her and it was not about the money if she lost to her. Vanessa did tell Audrey that they needed to get rid of Clay and work with Shelli longer. (She knew the loyalty that Audrey had with Shelli)

Wow ok missed that but Audrey has told so many lies and has thrown people under the bus I guess when she tells the truth it's not going to matter.

Wow ok missed that but Audrey has told so many lies and has thrown people under the bus I guess when she tells the truth it's not going to matter.

I think Audrey has lied and tried to stir the post she is guilty. I think Shelly and Clay and their alliances with everyone have lied and betrayed the alliance a LOT more. 

Audrey and her "platform" need to just leave.   BB needs to keep their DR nose out of it, realize their epic failure and move on.

She and her over-the-top "panic attacks" are not doing anything to help her cause or the LGBT cause.  I fully expect her to pull the "you're doing this to poor me because I am transgender" card next since the current pity party is not working so well

Audrey is just a terrible BB player plain and simple.  Bad players who make bad mistakes need to be voted out regardless of their race, gender or economic background!

Amen !!!!

Oh Dear,Oh my goodness. You mean to tell me that Ms. Integrity of 2015 actually lied on Audrey and flipped the script because Audrey outted the F2 deal that Vanessa made with Audrey?????? No wonder she is now pissed off at Audrey and wants her evicted.

I thought that last season had way too many fake alliances, but this season it seems like being in an alliance affords no safety at all.

I was really really hoping for a Season 6 scenario where they had 2 sides.

It drives me nuts with all the fake alliances and everyone lovey dovey until they have a target. 

This season is the first in years that I don't have a favorite or rooting for anyone.... well yet. 

Oh Dear,Oh my goodness. You mean to tell me that Ms. Integrity of 2015 actually lied on Audrey and flipped the script because Audrey outted the F2 deal that Vanessa made with Audrey??????

OMG, that is hilarious:  "Ms. Integrity" lied.  She should get a BB penalty nom for that!!!  :hammer:

She went straight to Have Not room swathed in a blanket...lol...She might become first HG to get back doored in absentia....

Almost 6 hours in the DR (yeah, she was really in the DR all that time.  BB probably took her to a Day Spa in Beverly Hills for a facial and a massage to recover from her "anxiety attack").  Now the other HG's are supposed to feel soooo guilty (per Audrey and whatever the DR cooked up) for poor Audrey that Jason or John go home Thursday or we will have a "stay of chopping block" and a free week while poor Audrey recovers!

Sorry if it sounds harsh but this is a game, they signed up for the game and Audrey & her issues are not prepared for it and never were.  So much for BB Psyc Eval's!  If any of you came to our ranch and had never seen a horse or a cow outside of TV watching every epidode of Bonanza & other westerns the LAST thing I would do is put you on a horse and tell you "you're ready to ride, it will be fine"!

I think Audrey may have lied her way in to BB. She seems like a sociopath, and if she is I can't imagine BB would ever cast her on purpose.

She believes her own lies and revisionist history and refuses to back down from them even when everyone else confronts her with the truth. 

She probably wasn't actually in the DR for that whole time. My best guess is that she went to an office and sat down with a psychiatrist who probably gave her a pill or a shot, and then they had to wait for it to take effect, make sure there were no adverse reactions, yada yada yada.

She's got to go. 

I think Audrey may have lied her way in to BB. She seems like a sociopath, and if she is I can't imagine BB would ever cast her on purpose.

She believes her own lies and revisionist history and refuses to back down from them even when everyone else confronts her with the truth. 

She probably wasn't actually in the DR for that whole time. My best guess is that she went to an office and sat down with a psychiatrist who probably gave her a pill or a shot, and then they had to wait for it to take effect, make sure there were no adverse reactions, yada yada yada.

She's got to go. 

No more calls, we have a winner!!!!!!

Audrey is a big drama queen. She hasn't even been officially named as the replacement nominee, and has caused unnecessary drama and delay. It makes me wonder what she would do on a live show on Thursday, or if she'll even make it to Thursday. This woman is a mess.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name