Janelle, Kaysar and Howie still won in the end...

margreek

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry I thought you would understand....about what crappy said about Howie,Janelle and Kaysar being winners. That is just funny funny stuff.

Thank you Orion for clarifying that. We REALLY didn't get the point that you don't like these people and you where a Fiendsheep supporter. I mean, until now I thought you agreed that the SOV was less hypocritical. After all, they played their game with no apologies, while the FS cloaked themselves in the 'moral superiority.' Of course, when they realized the public saw through their BS they cried like little babies.

Anyway, I thought you held the same viewpoint as us. It is clear to me now how you really feel. Thanks for clearing that up sweetheart! B)

Thank you Orion for clarifying that. We REALLY didn't get the point that you don't like these people and you where a Fiendsheep supporter. I mean, until now I thought you agreed that the SOV was less hypocritical. After all, they played their game with no apologies, while the FS cloaked themselves in the 'moral superiority.' Of course, when they realized the public saw through their BS they cried like little babies.

Anyway, I thought you held the same viewpoint as us. It is clear to me now how you really feel. Thanks for clearing that up sweetheart! B)

I knew you needed that. Don't worry eventually you will catch up. Of course you are wrong about many things for one I do not NOT like those people. Hell I don't even know them. I was not a Friendship supporter I was a Maggie supporter. I think they were all hypocrites which they were. They all lied but that is ok. They all acted 'morally superior' especially Kaysar. The fact is that Maggie won and the others all lost. As for their lives...lets face it they are not going anywhere. Kaysar is up in that little poll because a very few people are constantly voting for him even though they have to cheat to do it. NOW do you understand?

::::::::::;waves::::::::::::::

HI ORION!!!!!

:::::::::waving back:::::::::

Hiya Fizzle

I knew you needed that. Don't worry eventually you will catch up. Of course you are wrong about many things for one I do not NOT like those people. Hell I don't even know them. I was not a Friendship supporter I was a Maggie supporter. I think they were all hypocrites which they were. They all lied but that is ok. They all acted 'morally superior' especially Kaysar. The fact is that Maggie won and the others all lost. As for their lives...lets face it they are not going anywhere. Kaysar is up in that little poll because a very few people are constantly voting for him even though they have to cheat to do it. NOW do you understand?

:::::::::waving back:::::::::

Hiya Fizzle

Yes, I have a much better understanding now - especially that I know you supported Maggie. I guess the only good thing I can say about that is that at least the person you backed won. :lol:

I actually didn't have much a problem with Maggie either - it was great to watch her lead the rest of those morons around by the nose, let them do her dirty work, and let them take the shots that should have been meant for her. I don't have to like her to admire the way she played the game - just like I still appreciated Kaysar without thinking he played very well. Anyway, we can always agree to disagree. It is good to see you back, even though I think you talk out your ass! (Just kidding!) :P

PS - voting for the guy like that is no more cheating then text messaging like a mad fool for your favorite American Idol for example. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry....just don't see how any of them won anything...in life or otherwise. They all acted like idiots on national TV and Maggie is the only one that got the big money.

Does that mean we all need to bow down to the greatness that is the maggot? I think not.

Sorry....just don't see how any of them won anything...in life or otherwise. They all acted like idiots on national TV and Maggie is the only one that got the big money.

Orion, I decided it would be silly to keep arguing this. It has been argued again and again. You have your opinion, I have mine. I do respect your right to that opinion. Take care. :)

BB6 HG on TV

Catch Kaysar on Half & Half, "The Big Days of Wine & Neuroses" episode on Monday, Nov. 21st, 9:30pm ET/PT.

Catch Janelle and Howie on the TV Guide channel's "TV Chat: Inside Reality" on Sunday, Nov. 27th @ 7pm or 12am; Monday, Nov. 28th @ 5pm; or Tuesday, Nov. 29th @ 5pm.

Hey, look at that! Looks like Kaysar, Janelle, and Howie DO have something to do. Imagine that! :o

The same who would say a drunken skank and a Perverted 12 year old trapped in a mans body made it..

You know, we don't agree on this topic, but I just can't bring myself to get mad at you. Too many times on these boards you're comments have brought a smile to my face or made me laugh. I even like this one! :lol:

Let's agree to disagree! I toast you Neb! B)

WOW! I didn't even realize that Neb was referring to Jennifer and Ivette! Thanks Ginger! :rolleyes:

Glad I could help out. Just to keep you on top of things Crappy, any time the words skank, bj queen, pervert, psycho, gnome, midget, fat ass, ratchett, nose picker, nose picker/eater, nose picker/eater/flinger it is regarding Jennifer, Ivette, Eric, Maggie and April, respectively.

If more info is needed let me know...it's my pleasure to keep "the man about town" informed!

:D

Glad I could help out. Just to keep you on top of things Crappy, any time the words skank, bj queen, pervert, psycho, gnome, midget, fat ass, ratchett, nose picker, nose picker/eater, nose picker/eater/flinger it is regarding Jennifer, Ivette, Eric, Maggie and April, respectively.

If more info is needed let me know...it's my pleasure to keep "the man about town" informed!

:D

:lol: Thanks Ginger! I knew I can always count on you to keep me in the know! :lol:

And the 'man about town' thanks you! B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived