Janelle, Kaysar and Howie still won in the end...

margreek

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah right i gived them 15 minutes of fame

I agree I think that they will in the long run make more then any person in the Nerd herd. Kaysar has already had a walk on part in a soap. and I think that janelle will most likely get several tv or movie offers. LOL and george lucus is casting parts for the new Star Wars Tv show, hummmmmmm wonder if Howie knows!!!! I can not think of anyone in the Nerd Herd that would get offers. Only one that has the looks is april, but I don't think see will get many if any at all.

All of those people you listed are not winners, they're pathetic. Janelle is a transexual. Kaysar thinks he's so smart but i'm light years smarter than him. Howie is irritating because he kept talking in the third person and his voice is irritating. So i dunno how they're all winners in the end and can you explain that for me and the audience reading this

Valium 77,

I am looking in your eyes to tell you that Maggie called and she said that the treatment center in CA is still holding the room for you to "clean up" from your drug induced perception of grandeur. You like many others on this board are so confused with reality and Reality TV along with your own sense of the importance of your opinion.

I believe the person who posted this thread notice that throughout the game (yes, it is a game my dear), the Friendship said they were playing to be friends to the end and not for the money. The Friendship also said that the SOV would not have anything to do with each other outside of the house.

Your dear Ray Ray called and said that the Friendship is a bunch of BS. You see Ray Ray is hanging out with her Howie, Janie, Michael, James, Sarah and Kaysar for the weekend.

The Friendship??? Your Maggie??? It appears Ivette is not talking to any of them and questioning the loyalty of the "false friends." Your Maggie, still can't accept or own up to the fact that she spent countless hours tash talking anyone and showed no true loyalty to either April or Ivette. Beau is questioning his partner's intent in putting him up for eviction. I guess a person can say the word Friendship over and over again ... the act of being a friend for ever is a little more difficult.

Oh and by the way, Janelle's Doctor called. She has both a vagina (Michael also is providing documentation of this fact) and an asshole. Yours called and said that the asshole is all they found.

Hugs sweetie and I will send a basket of fruit to your room in rehab.

LUVLIFE, if i was on that show with Kaysar, now that would be a show now wouldn't. He wouldn't intterrupt me like he did with all the others becauSe if he does all i have to do is tell him THAT MY MOUTH IS MOVING AND KAYSAR WHEN MY MOUTH MOVES YOUR DOESNT YOU GOT THAT? And that i'm light years smarter than he is and he can't double talk fast enought for me because I'M SMARTER THAN A PRAWN OF GALAXIES

Luvlife, dahling, still waiting for your reply. I'll be sittin here pickin a scab that i got from my ex lover Rodanne when she pushed me on the stairs while i was climbing it.

I believe that you need to have your meds adjusted. You are not quite as coherent as you use to be. It appears that this season has not only ended .... but so has your ability for witty comebacks.

Don't worry dear, I am sure by next season you will have regained something. Oh and btw, Kaysar said he didn't know who you are but I told him to forgive you ... you have just allowed the ability to have some form of opinion on this board to warp your sense of reality. The importance of your opinion ends with the one phrase "Turn Off Computer."

Remember the old commercial ...

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN .... THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS ...

Sweet dreams

Why dearest, your screen name and your writing style speaks volumes ...

Sorry to hear about the scab but your face looks so much better with it. You should learn not to pick those things, they leave scars. Oh, you say it was on your arm? Sorry ... my mistake ...

Love you like road kill .... I bury it when I see it on the side of the road .... poor dead animals

P.S. Thank you for fixing your post, I was concerned that you were having withdrawls. Don't worry, I would have alerted Maggie and Eric. They would have saved you.

LUVLIFE scroll down dahling

Keep scrolling, love

Almost there lovie, few more clicks

Comin up soon, are you excited love?

RIGHT?! I'M SPEAKING SO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT MY MOUTH IS MOVING. YOU HAVE GOT TO ACCEPT THAT KAYSAR IS PSYCHOTIC. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO READ BODY LANGUAGE DAHLING. CAN YOU REALLY BLAME A CONCERNED GUY LIKE ME FOR THE SAFETY OF RACHEL DURING THE FINALLE OF THE SHOW WITH KAYSAR LOOMING?! I WONT HEAR OF IT.

Sweetie, your mouth moves so often that all I hear is Charlie Brown's teacher ... blah blah blah blah blah blah ...

Really the drugs are not working. Try the holistic approach. Some vitamins, a coffee enema (I know ... you will not be able to speak during this procedure) and step away from the computer. You are beginning to believe that your opinion really matters to anyone.

Delusion is such a sad thing to experience but don't worry, I am sure there is a support group in your community.

Sending you best wishes and positive thoughts for a speedy recovery ....

And thus the reason I love the posts made by Val and hate the one's made by those that think the know everything and that you have to agree with them... Val will at least tell you that it's his opinion and not try to force it down your throat...

Yes I am here and I thought it was just the humming of my computer but it was you speaking to me. You drone on so, sweetie, you need to work on that one. I believe a few classes in proper diction might be called for in your case. I believe they will take on special cases for little expense. I will even offer to pay for you ... as Janelle says "sharing is caring."

Was there something specific you wanted to share with me or just enjoying hearing your own voice again?

Yes there's something i've been meaning to tell you love. Come closer. CLOSER. My Rachel is a STAR regardless of what you say mmmkay. And your Kaysar is not the man you think he is theres something grimmacing in my solar plexus that he's got something sinister behind the smile. Observe, dahling, observe body language.

Valium 77,

Between you and Shock there is some sort of "obsession" with Kaysar and your personal opinions of him as a person. Other than mentioning the fact that he, Rachel, Howie, Janelle, Michael, Sarah and James will remain friends ... I have not mentioned him at all in my posts to you. I ask you sincerely, what is up with the people on this board.

Valium, my dear, you were once so witty but now it is all just getting a little too tiring and old. Also, sweetie, I will also pay for a remedial class in writing because your "run on" sentences are just getting to difficult to comprehend ...

Oh, and I don't come closer because you really need a breathe mint. Here .... have one of mine.

Happiness and it is time for bed now .... ;)

Guest Metacognition
Yes there's something i've been meaning to tell you love. Come closer. CLOSER. My Rachel is a STAR regardless of what you say mmmkay. And your Kaysar is not the man you think he is theres something grimmacing in my solar plexus that he's got something sinister behind the smile. Observe, dahling, observe body language.

You're right.

Guest Metacognition
Valium 77,

Between you and Shock there is some sort of Obsession with Kaysar. Other than mentioning the fact that he, Rachel, Howie, Janelle, Michael, Sarah and James will remain friends ... I have not mentioned him at all in my posts to you. I ask you sincerely, what is up with the people on this board.

Valium, my dear, you were once so witty but now it is all just getting a little too tiring and old. Also, sweetie, I will also pay for a remedial class in writing because your "run on" sentences are just getting to difficult to comprehend ...

Oh, and I don't come closer because you really need a breathe mint. Here .... have one of mine.

Happiness and it is time for bed now ....

Why shouldn't they stay friends? As long as they have the common bond

of hatred, bitterness, jealousy, and shame for being such huge losers that

they only had one person in the final 4 out of technically 8 of them.

Or any variation of that stated above. That might help them be friends.They

can sob about their loses.

The 8 I was refering to was. (Kaysar, Micheal, James, Sarah, Howie, Rachel, Janelle and Azlea)

Out of 8 of them, not one of them was in final 2. And to make it worse only one of them

was in the final 4. And "their side" was over HALF of the house. They played the sh#t out of these

people. They have the right to be mad............

AT THEMESELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their biterness and b#tching and barking and hissing is why I call the babies the

sobbering 666. Bashing the better team on the radio proved they are dirt.

The friendship was a cult like organization yes. But they were surely not the only villans.

This year it was the criminals vs. the crooked cops. You're dirt if you "root" for any of them.

Meta,

I believe you feel you have a point that I should be interested in but I fail to see what it is at this time. Again, you have the obsession regarding the "8 people" and I was just saying that it appeared that those people were going to be friends outside of the house. Oh my goodness ... BB6 season is over ... can't you all just have a little fun ...

At least Valium showed a little bit of a wit ... a gift to be respected in my opinion.

Enjoy your opinions ....

Oh and btw, personal attacks are really getting old and don't show you or anyone at their best. I have said opinions are like assholes ... everyone has one just don't let yours make you look like an asshole .... okay?

Lovelife, think of me when your in Canada. Think of my infinite wisdom and insight and remember dahling, the knowlege is in me. It always has been..... in me.

Yes and the memory of your delusional belief will all disappear as soon as I turn of my computer. Remember those powerful words .... "Turn Off Computer" ....

Archived