EVICTED - Jeff Weldon {TAR} (Week 3) - replacement nominee (Evicted 7/16)

JEDI

Will Jeff and Jackie's TAR connection forever be a reason they'll be seen as a couple, or have they convinced everyone that they are playing this game solo?

I guess only time will tell.

Why would they evict Jeff when they did nothing to Frankie Grande last summer when he talked about gang raping Victoria?

I didn't see last season so I can't answer to that. But physically wiping semen on a housemate seems to go beyond words, although if Frankie said that seriously I can't imagine why they wouldn't have at least made him apologize.

Which housemate? Did the person know what he was doing?

Julia/Liz according to TMZ.

Here is what they say, along with an update saying perhaps his name is cleared:

"Big Brother" might have a sticky situation ... after houseguest Jeff appeared to masturbate, and wipe a fluid on houseguest Julia's back.

The incident was caught on the live feed Thursday night -- Jeff and Julia were lying in bed ... he seemed to be pleasuring himself under the covers while talking to her, and then joked about putting "it" on her.

Hard to tell if Jeff really did anything nasty, since it's all under covers -- and it seems unlikely (based on time alone) -- but viewers believe the jerk was real. Social media is blowing up with people pissed that CBS let this go down ... or on.

It's unclear if this will be addressed on Sunday night's broadcast ... but you gotta figure.

We've called CBS for comment. No word back.

9:45 AM PT -- A new camera angle's surfaced ... and this one appears to clear Jeff's name. Looks like there really was a stain on Julia's shoulder prior to him touching her. Also, you can't see that jerking action, but that could be because the camera's further away.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/10/big-brother-jeff-masturbating-video-julia/#ixzz3fVdSiAZK

All I can say is WOW! Whether it's true or not, I got a "slimey" vibe from him the first week and that's only because that "sounds" like something that he'd do. I wonder if Liz/Julia told Austin about the incident????

If Vanessa sticks with the plan to name Jeff as the replacement nominee Jeff is in a tough situation. And it's largely due to him running his mouth and trying to play all the factions in the house. It was bound to catch up with him because in the BB house everybody talks to each other about each other,

I seriously doubt that Jeff is really that tight with James because last week he was BBFs with Clay & Shelli. Now that Vanessa, the current HOH has blown up on Jeff, I don't know if nybody left in the house who would vote out James in order to keep Jeff in the game.

As disgusting as that is (if true) is it a violation of the BB rules or did it harm someone?  BB throws all kinds of more disgusting things at the HG's in comps, not to mention what slop has done to a few GI tracts (and the slop diet actually sent a few house guests to the ER).  I remember Evel Dick pouring iced tea over a girl's head and nothing was done and he went on to win the game.

I'm surprised that BB is not doing more to get the HG's on board with keeping Jeff in the house since he and Jackie came on BB from The Amazing Race.  I would think CBS would want to have them around at least until Jury for the publicity.  There may be a revolving door or some safety twist in place to keep him.

Personally I would rather see him go over James.  I loved Jeff & Jackie on TAR but find him to be too much of a "frat brat".

You know, early on, they made it seem like Jeff knew the game, but after last night's episode, I don't understand why Vanessa think he is a threat. Great social game? Please. Go after Jason and James before you target Jeff.

If you watch the feeds. Jeff is very very manipulative and plants lies everywhere. He is defiantly the best choice to evict.

They say he is the male version of Audrey so why is Jeff the only target? They don't seem too concerned about leaving her in the house. Jeff has won nothing where as James has and almost won HOH this week again. James will go after them no matter what she thinks. Jeff would actually have to win something in order to do that. I am not a Jeff fan but I think this will come back and bite Vanessa but that is my opinion. I do not like the I need a reason to tell him no you don't just nominate him and get over it.

Why would they evict Audrey

They say he is the male version of Audrey so why is Jeff the only target? They don't seem too concerned about leaving her in the house. Jeff has won nothing where as James has and almost won HOH this week again. James will go after them no matter what she thinks. Jeff would actually have to win something in order to do that. I am not a Jeff fan but I think this will come back and bite Vanessa but that is my opinion. I do not like the I need a reason to tell him no you don't just nominate him and get over it.

Why would they evict Audrey when she is a vote for them and would not put them up? Save her for someone else. Jeff is an immediate threat to Vanessa's group. 

Why would they evict Audrey

Why would they evict Audrey when she is a vote for them and would not put them up? Save her for someone else. Jeff is an immediate threat to Vanessa's group.

I was using her lies as compared to his lies. Audrey may or may not be a vote for them since she voted to keep Da. I am just tired of listening to Vanessa trying to come up with a reason to put Jeff up. I think that James is a much bigger threat to her game than Jeff but that is just my opinion. I think if James wins HOH he would put up Vanessa and Austin but I could be wrong.

I was using her lies as compared to his lies. Audrey may or may not be a vote for them since she voted to keep Da. I am just tired of listening to Vanessa trying to come up with a reason to put Jeff up. I think that James is a much bigger threat to her game than Jeff but that is just my opinion. I think if James wins HOH he would put up Vanessa and Austin but I could be wrong.

If you watch the feeds. Jeff by far is a bigger threat then James. 

See ya Jeff! Not gonna miss this guy on the show at all!

Funny thing is him giving people advice on how to play the game when he was actually pretty brutal!  Talking about other players just gives the others players ammo to use against you ... shut up! lol

If you watch the feeds. Jeff is very very manipulative and plants lies everywhere. He is defiantly the best choice to evict. 

Wow, that is not the reaction I would have expected (having been a lurker on Morty's and Joker's for years, as well as a chatter on the CBS site).  You have always championed the drama!  Jeff (tho I can't stand him) is drama in the house!  Jeff is a pig, James is a nice guy!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name