EVICTED - Da’Vonne Rogers (Week 2) - Nominated by Shelli (Evicted 7/09)

oh well, like I said hope she "wins comps" because I knew her attitude would have sunk her.  She should have left the "Inglewood" at home.  Just had to be the Queen B.  BUT!! If they put Audrey up as a replacement nom, she may have a sliver of a chance of safety, A SLIVER. She has to tone the 'tude down a lot.  It's a game, not war.

oh well, like I said hope she "wins comps" because I knew her attitude would have sunk her.  She should have left the "Inglewood" at home.  Just had to be the Queen B.  BUT!! If they put Audrey up as a replacement nom, she may have a sliver of a chance of safety, A SLIVER. She has to tone the 'tude down a lot.  It's a game, not war.

Liz is going up as the pawn..... 

having immunity week 1 should have bought her into week two in a good position

vanessa came out in a good position

but her need to keep it real probably sunk her bb game

i knew to stay away from picking her as one who i thought had a shot to win the game during preseason predictions :animated_bouncy:

I'm extremely disappointed in Da. She was supposed to implode after losing POV. Where is my DRAMA?!?! She'd better deliver after the cer

My sentiments exactly. The longer she stays around the louder the explosion should be. With all the twists planned sooner or later

she's got to go nuclear. Just don't throw your mic pack in the pool. That's already been done. I'm thinking more like going full tilt ghetto on someone.

I believe that Da'Vonne overplayed her game in the BB house by coming on too strong. I can understand why she attempted to nip the BS in the bud with Audrey. But I think she should have just outted her behavior within their alliance not with the whole house the way she did. She came on too strong and it scared some HGs. She made herself a big target.

Well, it looks like DaVonne is toast this week. That's too bad cuz I wanted to see her go "Inglewood" a few times for some real BB drama and I wanted to see her go far into the game aligned with James & Jason. Begging and groveling with this group is not gonna cut it.

I hope that when she gets home she can enjoy spending the time with her baby girl.

I hate the the block voting too. I can understand kissing up to the HOH in power, but after the veto nominations the HOH has no more power, they could switch it up, they are under no obligation to the outgoing HOH.

hmm good twist, wrong week.  

So which one of them is going to tell her it's her nasty attitude that has her where she is now, on the block and evicted come Thursday. I mean there is no saving her at this point so you don't have to worry about her perhaps winning the next HOH and putting you up, so just tell her she needs to have a serious attitude adjustment and let her go home.

All I hear especially from Shelli, (who by the way is really starting to grate my nerves, every time I turn the feeds on all I see is her teeth in HD. I'm like what the hell is she smiling about now?)  anyway, she and her toddler boyfriend keep repeating the same "oh you're such a great person Da".. and blah blah blah.  I wish one person would have the gonads just to tell her to her face that her stank attitude is the main reason for her upcoming eviction, if she chooses to go "Inglewood" because of the truth, then that should solidify all votes to send her home.

Da'Vonne has put her in a bad spot from the beginning.  When she immediately volunteered to stay out of the first HOH competition it sent red flags and put a target on her back.  When Phil told her she can pick someone to Fast Forward with her she picked someone else instead of Shelli and Audrey.  Her reasoning in the DR was that she didn't want people to know she was in an alliance with those two.  Shelli immediately felt she couldn't trust Day. 

Da'Vonne getting mad when someone asked her a simple question was just plain stupid of her and got a bigger target on her back.  I think she played the game poorly from the beginning and that is why she should go home this week.

I have heard from some that because she seems to know about the twin twist she should use it to Blackmail Liz and get her vote but I don't see how Day has any leverage.  Day goes to tell Liz that she will blow the whole thing up and tell the whole house if she doesn't get Liz's vote wouldn't work because everyone basically knows now that Jason told everyone.  Since Liz isn't on the block Day really has no leverage.  She might have the last laugh twist but I don't see how it changes anything at this point. Clay, Audrey Jeff, Jackie, Vanessa, Becky, James, Austin, Steve, Liz and John I can see voting to evict Day while Jason is the only one voting to save Day.  Even if Day nullifies three votes she still doesn't have enough votes to stay.  Vanessa is a wild card in that she could go either way.  A blackmail I just don't think works for her.  In the end Da'Vonne looks like she is gone and I cannot be any happier about it.  I can't stand Da'Vonne.  Next I want Jason out because he is just annoying.

I'll be happy to see Da' Phoney  go but then I have to find someone else I'd like voted out.   Audrey is too easy, I thought maybe Jason but he's calmed down and funny sometimes. Hmmm  HG raise you're ugly side so we can take a shot at it.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name