Saturday, June 27 2015 Big Brother 17 Live Feed / BBAD Updates

morty

6:00 PM BBT Jace, Jeff, and James are hanging out in the BR on feeds 1/3. They are discussing how many pairs of shoes the ladies brought with them. James thinks he is the only that packed light. On feeds 2/4 we have Clay, Meg, and Audrey hanging out at the hammock. They are discussing their favorite foods. Audrey says they should go inside and hide all of the food.

6:05 PM BBT Jeff leaves from the BR and Jace and asks James what's up. He wants to know if they are still good for F5. Jace says what happened yesterday was just crazy. James says it was a game changer for him. Jace says he got in the middle of it and doesn't even know how. James says he was pulled into the middle of a backdoor plan and doesn't even know how.

6:10 PM BBT James is explaining to Jace that he was not aware of any plan to BD him. He rehashes his conversation with Audrey earlier. Meanwhile, Meg, Jeff, Audrey, and Jackie are in the SR deciding on what they want to eat.

6:15 PM BBT Half the house in the SR going through the food. The other half are sitting in the BY. Audrey tells Clay and Meg how controlling Jackie is. She says that she is going to start telling Becky everything. She has a really weird vibe.

6:16 PM BBT Audrey tells Meg and Clay not to say anything to Jackie that they don't want Becky to know. She explains that she saw Becky and Vanessa talking game last night. She mentioned it to Jackie and Jackie went straight to Becky to tell her.

6:21 PM BBT James goes up to the HoH room. He wants to talk game with Jason. He explains that Jace just approached him in the BR. Jace was fishing for his next nominee. He explains how dodgy Jace was and denied his part in the BD plan. Jason says James' name was never brought up to him. He is too loyal to him to lie about that. James told him that Jace dropped Jason's name again as a BD plan. Jason said that with the alliance, there are not 7 votes out there anyway.

6:25 PM BBT James tells Jason that his allegiance is to the High Rollers. He doesn't want to come off like a jerk when he puts him (Jace-I think) up. He is not going to throw anyone under the bus in his nomination speech. Jason says that they don't know how this game works.

6:27 PM BBT Jason says he will be floored if Jackie goes home. The numbers won't match up. Everyone would have had to been telling them lies. They expect no more than a 9-2 vote.

6:30 PM BBT Audrey comes into the HoH. James asks how his name came up as the one wanting to BD Jason. Audrety tells him that it Jace. Jace told them it was James who brought it up. He rehashes his conversation with Jace downstairs.

6:34 PM BBT Jeff joins them in the HoH. Jason tells James, Jeff and Audrey that he will have no respect for for Austin and Liz if they don't vote for Jace to stay. If the vote is 11-0 then they aren't loyal to anyone. Jason will never care if he is a single vote. He will vote for someone he likes. Basically, if they have a spine and are loyal people, they should be a vote for Jace.

6:36 PM BBT Jason tells James, Jeff and Audrey that Liz and Austin are playing to dumbest game. They keep trying to make these big moves when they are perfectly safe. They are just putting Jace into more hot water.

6:44 PM BBT Jace, Austin, and Liz are in the BY. Jace and Austin have no intention of rewatching themselves on TV when they get out of the house. They imagine they both will be portrayed badly because they have said some stupid things. Austin says he can be the evil wrestler. Jace says maybe they'll take him too. They can be a tag team. They say the line in the sand between the nerd herd and cool kids will be soon, and they can't help but be the cool kids. Then they will have to eat crow when they get beat.

2:05pm BBT Austing is working out, holding on to the awning for balance.  BB tells him to stop touching it, causing him to go on a mini-rant, saying he's a professional and knows what he's doing, he won't break it, but they need to reinforce their competitions(referring to the ball tube that broke when he fell during the HOH comp).  In the K, Becky/James go over the show schedule. Becky announces this is day 9 that she's been in the house.

2:20pm BBT Jason is poolside, watching Jace run laps.  Austin, James, Becky are in the K watching Vanessa do dishes.

2:23pm  BBT James/Day in WA, Day says 'they told me you heard the conversation with Audrey... I needed you to hear it."
James:Something about trust.. like you are the only person she trust, or something, that's pretty much all I heard, the trust part.
Day:I needed you to hear that conversation, it would have cleared your mind of some things.

2:25pm BBT Becky comes in to use the WC, Day tells James "we'll talk later, you're being watched", saying Austin was watching them from the K.  James says he is for the group 100%, and is ok with Audrey going around to others gathering intel.

2:30pm BBT Jason, Meg, Vanessa are on lounge outside, Austin pacing nearby, talking about food.  Day, James, Shelli, Jace in the WA.

2:35pm BBT Jace asks James about his military background(building bridges for convoys, and com engineer "was cool we got to blow things up").  James signed up for 6 years + 2 years inactive.  Along with Shelli, they debate if the draft is still in affect in the US.  Next topic is how close the HOH comp ending was between Jace/James.

2:47pm BBT Vanessa is so hungry as a HNot, she's ready to eat some olives.  Debate starts over eating the red part is allowed by the HNots.  General chatter and cleaning going on in the K(all feeds covering it).

2:53pm BBT Jason, Day, James, Jeff in WA, Jason telling about the BBCan vote conspiracy.  Jeff/James are holding the WC door shut, not letting Clay out.  Jace/Austin/Liz at pool discussing their position and Steve being a creeper spying on others.  Jace tells how questioned Day about being a teacher, asking how many years(oh 2, 2 and a half years). Austin says ask if it's public or private school, and what she needed.  Austin doesn't think she'd know what teaching credentials she'd need in Cali.

3:00pm BBT Jace/Austin/Liz have moved to the HTub, Day with Vanessa in HNot room. Day is doing her hair, they discuss having to ration their hair supplies.  Vanessa says the one upside to being a HNot is the peace/quiet in the room.

Guest 6Borders

5:57-5:59pm BBT:  Jace and Austin are in the small lounge.  Jace is freaking and Austin is telling him

to stop, that he will talk to Audrey and see if she will tip him off.

Jace says he got dealt a bad hand, and Austin says by 1/10th of a second.  Jace says Audrey

f'ed him and Austin wonders if Audrey is trying to get Jace out of the picture and align with him.

Jace says he's going to go in his room.  Austin tells him "don't think bad yet"

6pm BBT:  Jace goes to take a nap.  Jeff and James are in the room.  James wants to know who has all the

shoes and Jeff said "those are Jackie's"  They are talking about who packed the most.  James says

he packed heavy but BB took 90% of them because he had lots of logo stuff {none of the HG's ever

pay attention to the rulebook -6Borders}

Discussion turns to when nomination ceremony will be.  They think Monday and run over what will be

aired and what they will be doingfor comps and when..  They speculate on what the HOH comp will be.  Jace thinks it will be more strategy and James says no, they did the ice comp.  They think that one was awesome and Jace wonders if a cash prize is on top of your stipend or not because that would make a difference in how you choose to go for prizes vs. HOH.

We got to Fish/WBRB because they are talking about production!

6:04-6:10pm BBT:  They are still discussing the cash prize and decide it is better to ask BB right up front.

Discussion turns to what the extra cash would buy and they don't get their stipend until after the show

even if they get kicked off.

Talk turns to the motorcycles they could buy with 5K and which brands are most dependable.

Jeff leaves and Jace asks James if he has a minute.  Jace is trying to find out what the vote is going to

\be.  James is playing cool and says he does not know where everyone's head is at.  Jace says yesterday

was crazy and James said it was a game changer.

6:06pm BBT James says Day said that James is the one who came up with the backdoor plan for Jason.  Jace said they came in and started screaming at him and Audrey was yelling at him that he was trying to backdoor her. He said he has no idea how he got caught up in the middle of all that and he never said anything.  James has no idea how or why he got caught up in it either {welcome to Big Brother}

James says he had no idea what they were all taking about.  Jace says he does not know what her (Audrey or Day?)  deal is.  Jace reminds James that Day #1 in the shower they said they could go far.  James says he thinks they could.

James says as long as they don't have to go in any more spelling bee's with Steve they will be ok (laughs).

James says he had no idea why they (Austin, Audrey, Day) brought him into their meeting.  Steve opens the door,

James says we're just having a conv.  Jace whispers to James that Steve hangs out and listens at door and Jace caught him last night and Steve has been sneaking around the house.  James says that is not good.

6:11-6:13pm BBT:  James and Jace continue to talk about the meeting James got dragged into.

Jace says Audrey is with them.  James wants to know how the backdoor conversation even got brought

out because there were only him, Jace and Jeff.

Jace says I know you want to keep Jackie.  They say there are not too many options.

John comes in and James is saying HOH is tough and it's all about having the votes.

James and Jace leave and assure John they are not talking about him as they leave the room

6:14-6:16pm BBT:  Audrey and Meg are talking in the storage room with Clay.  Audrey said "she was so

controlling just then"  Meg says who and Audrey says Jackie.  Audrey says she just got a really weird vibe:

She says Jackie is a Scorpio!!  She thinks Jackie is going to tell Becky everything.

She says last night she walked in on Becky and Vanessa talking game and told her she needs to watch

about what she says talking game about Jackie

Guest 6Borders

6:16pm BBT:  Most of the HG's are gathered in the kitchen (it's dinner time in the BB house).

Discussion is about what they put in food, what tastes like what...just general chit chat.

6:17-6:23pm BBT:  Jason is talking on the patio with Liz (I think, can't see her), Jace and Austin.

Jason is telling some story about putting coke in your bum.  Austin says coke is a nose drug.

Jace says he's never done any drugs...then amends it that he's inhaled once and drinks a bit

{just yesterday he said he wished he had a joint to smoke}

Talks turns to needing to get more sleep.  Jason is singing a made up song about being in love

with Becky.  Austin says he's a wreck from not being about to sleep.  The slop is not hard it's the bed.

Jace asks Becky if she is Geerman.  She says she's American.  She says she's stopped saying

she has other backgrounds, that she didn't realize how American she was until she lived in Germany.

Jace spent his summer in England when he was growing up.  He says he didn't like England because

he likes to hike and it rained over there all the time.  Becky likes Brighton (south of London, in the country).

Jace tells us London has the highest rate of cocaine in their septic system but most of it is fake.

Talk is about how much they lift (weights) in England.

6:25pm BBT:  Jace is making up songs and says "ok BB I guess you own that".  Austin says he's really trying to get in

trouble.  Jace says they own any lyric you come up with...didn't you read the manual?  Austin says that's right.

Jace says that's the reason he has not used any of his own lyrics.

Talk turns to how much they work out.  Becky says she is on her feet 9 hrs. a day with her job, constantly burning

calories.  She says when she was in language school training she was sitting down 40 hrs a week and gained 10#.

We learn that Becky is 5'8", 120 and Liz is 5'8" and 130.  They are trying to guess Austin and Jace's weight.

Austin is 240.  Liz says that's why he has trouble fitting in the dental chair. (apparently BB is always telling Austin

to "stop that" when he puts a foot down during the night.

6:28-6:35pm BBT:  Jace says he thinks he might be cool (maybe not getting voted out).  He tells about his talk with James.  Asks everyone.  Austin gets up to check his clothes in the dryer.  Jace is talking to Liz.  He's mumbling into the pillow but I think talk is about staying up...Liz says she wants to stay up all night one night.

BB tells Jace not to obstruct his mic.

Talk turns to where Liz went to college  She went to Loyola and somewhere in Florida I missed.  Jace asks what her degree is in and she says Business Marketing.

6:31-6:33pm BBT::  Austin comes back, asks Jace "so you think you're good".  Jace says he had visions of walking out to meet Julie and holding back tears of anger.  Austin says if you stay this is how it's going to be all summer.  Jace is asking Liz her opinion about him  giving a sob story about losing his job.  Liz and Austin say "sob story".  Austin says you only need a few more weeks.

Jace says he's going to go in the DR and tell America his plan.  He's going to beg for a few more weeks just to get enough of his stipend to pay his bills and reiterate that Jackie does not need the money  not to say anything.  They say they need Clay and think they have him.  Austin says it's a given that Audrey is talking to everyone.  He says if Audrey and James are playing both sides of the house they are gone, sit back and let everyone else fight it out.

Jace is telling his conversation with James and the votes.  Jace thinks it still might be the plan to backdoor Jason.

Guest 6Borders

6:36-6:44pm BBT:  Jason, James and Jeff.  Audrey is there too {surprise surprise} are having a conversation. in the HOH.  Jeff is saying Liz's game play sucks and they all agree!

Jeff says you see Liz do things to lead him on (Jace I think).   They are discussing if one of them (the other

alliance) did win (HOH) it won't matter because they have the numbers.  Jason says looking at these other people none of us want to play with them and he does not want to be sitting in the jury house with Liz and Austin.

Jeff says if this is how they act on TV he does not want to see how they act otherwise.  Jason says there

is a lot more alcohol in jury.  Jeff says he'd be scared for his life.  James says he had to come up (to the HOH) and tell them about his conversation with Jace {sounds like the plan is still to send Jace home}.

Jeff says they (the other alliance) stopped trusting him because now he's with the dudes.  He says everyone

would figure Jason would have all the girls in his alliance.  Jason says and it didn't turn out that way at all.  Talk turns to Vanessa and Jason says anyone who says "I don't know what I am doing here" (has a meltdown) is lost to him and they don't deserve to be there.

They discuss the benefits of keeping Vanessa for a while.  Jeff says "do you want to listen to her cry in jury"

They like her and think she's a good person but she had no idea what she signed up for.

Jeff says we are all going to get our feelings hurt.  Jason says this year he has a feeling it's going to be a bitter jury.

Guest 6Borders

6:44pm BBT:  James asks what they all think about Meg.  They all agree that they like her but

they don't think she is  really playing the game yet and Jason says that's good because people

will tell her things.  Jason thinks the other HG's will be naive to Meg and feed her information and

that is vital to them.

6:45pm BBT:  WBRB/Fish briefly

6:46-6:50pm:  Audrey comes up with a plan for Meg to do a bathtub scene with James (?).  Talk turns to they all need their cuddle time and they are deprived of it this summer. 

Silly talk about Jason's Ipod and Jeff says he wishes he came up when Jason had his to listen to some

Taylor Swift song.  They said they need to ask BB for some more $5 headphones.

Talk about headphones that come with Ipads (or pods).

Someone asks whose eyelashes are up there.

Jason says he's going down to be a social butterfly.  Jeff is going to request more alcohol because

tonite after midnight is Johnny Mac's B'day.  They leave to go request alcohol and leave Audrey to listen to music.

3:15pm BBT All 4 feeds  on Liz, Austin, Jace at HotTub, can hear others on patio/pool table.  Jace tells Austin, Liz his future plans... to expand his tattoo.  Jace says his foot tattoo was the most painful one.  Jace asked Austin what inspired his tree tattoo.  Austin says he was looking at organic art, had one guy start it but didn't like it so stopped and went to a different guy.  Austin says "you can trust nature, you can't trust people."  Jace/Austin agree they don't like when people see their tattoos, and then want to show them theirs.

3:25pm BBT 4 feeds of Jace in the SR eating a banana... feeds follow him to WA where he washes his face, then to K where Clay, Austin, Liz are

3:31pm BBT Shelli  is crying, Clay checks on her, they go to the rainbow BR

Clay: what's wrong?

Shell: I want to be here real bad, but it's getting to me already, it's harder than I thought. I want to be a happy person, I just didn't expect it.  I don't want to play a fake game, I'm more mature than some here, it's just weird... I know I have days like this... I don't want to be ungrateful, I want this experience. 

Shelli says 'this Jace thing is breaking my heart.  Some people haven't been nice to me and I'd be ok with them leaving, but to sit here, it's going to break my heart. "

Clay puts his arm around her and comforts her, saying they have to take it week to week.

Shelli: if you and Audrey and Vanessa weren't here, I don't know who I'd be connecting with.

Clay: I don't like taking demands, I like to do what I want... you are a tough girl, you can get thru this... you'll be fine, I promise.

Shelli: thanks for letting me be a girl.... I feel better now

Clay: Let's get like 5 people out, and then..

Shelli stands, then sits back down... I don't know where to go, what to do...

Shelli is excited there is a twist every week, needs the change, the game could get boring.... I think Audrey was concerned things could turn and she'd get put up, but no one is that stupid.

Talks turn to game talk, if James can be trusted.  Shelli says she is a planner, so wants to have a plan in place each week.

Shelli says being on the outside of the Drama may be the best place, because they keep flip-flopping.

3:46pm BBT Jeff comes in to look for something in his bag, rips the handle, finally realizing Shelli 'needed a minute'.  Jeff leaves, Shelli/Clay share an extended hug, then leave to join the others in the house.

3:49pm BBT Shelli finds Audrey/Jackie in purple BR, says she was crying, Audrey shares about a dream she had, they realize it's almost 4 and are hungry.  Audrey can't believe she slept all day, decides she is going to 'go make the rounds.'

3:54pm BBT 4 feeds of Day/Jason/Audrey on patio, talking about grooming they did before coming into the house.  Audrey says she had electrolosis as part of her transition.  Vanessa can be seen doing laundry.

3:58pm BBT Jason asks Audrey what Liz said to her this morning. Audrey recaps that Liz came, wanted to find her alone, apologized, won't put her up if HOH. Audrey says she didn't promise Liz anything in return.

Guest 6Borders

6:516:55pm BBT:  In the BY Austin is talking with Liz about giving false information to James and says (BB I think) yelled at him.

On cue, BB hollers "stop that".  Austin keeps talking about trying to lie his way out of the situation and BB says "stop that" again.

{I guess he is talking about production or something production told them to do/not do}.

Austin says if "she" wins HOH next week....

Jason arrives to join Liz and Austin and Jace comes in followed by Davonne.  Talk turns to what a  work out

the comp was.  Becky is wading in the hot tub and Austin goes to  do something with the weights.

6:56-7pm BBT:  Steve and Vanessa are talking in the WC about the veto.  Steve says I know what I am going to do.  He's telling Vanessa about the Power of Veto in Season 3 and the difference between it and Golden Power of Veto.

He has to explain how you used to only be able to save another person.  Vanessa says you are definitely going

to use it and Steve says yes, he would be foolish not to.  Steve is messing with his bandages.  Vanessa and Austin are telling him to take the bandages off and get air on it and neosporin on it.

7-7:04pm BBT:  Steve asks Vanessa if there is anything going on about him lying about his outside life and she says no and that it probably wouldn't matter if he was a nuclear engineer, everyone knows he's smart and just don't stress it.  He says as long as no one else cares.   Vanessa says there is a good chance you are lying about it...Steve is floored...she says it doesn't mean a thing to her.  Steve is messing with the bandage and relating a story about someone he knows who went around and around about something and he just likes it when people say what is on their mind.  Vanessa said it would not change anyone's mind no matter what he says.  He says he's not lying about anything.  He says he did go to Cornell for 2 years.  She says just two?

He says he transferred.  She says so he could be a rocket scientist...

7:04pm BBT:  WBRB/Fish

Guest 6Borders

7:05-7:13pm BBT:  We are back.  Steve & Vanessa are still talking about Steve lying about his past.  She says because people transfer into Cornell but not out of it.  He says he's not lying, he only went to Cornell because it was safe and he was losing his music so he transferred.  Vanessa tells him he is such a funny guy and she loves she can be blunt with him He says he appreciates it. 

Austin has joined and says when Steve explains stuff he sounds like a college professor.  Steve says that's actually what he wants to be.  They ask how old when he graduated HG and he says 18!  Austin says "cool".

Steve says it's very unpleasant trying to get the bandages off.  He says there is a very good chance someone in this house is lying {gee...ya think???}  Vanessa {who is lying...well omitting the truth... about what she does} says she actually thinks some people might just be downplaying!

Becky joins Vanessa and Steve.  She's telling the story again about the guys sneaking up behind the couch and hitting her hair.  Steve thinks it's hilarious, asks if it was James and Jeff and last night they tried to throw baby powder on Jackie.

Steve is still working on those bandages {just rip them off Steve,  for heaven's sake -6Borders}

James and Jeff are working on a prank and Steve tells them they are terrible people.

Vanessa says if either of them win HOH next week that they make a deal right now they will not target each other.  He says he would never put her up and he's actually thinking of leaving the bathroom just so they are not seen talking too long.  He leaves to see if he can get the bandages off and find some neosporin.

7:14pm BBT:  James and Jeff are lying in wait under the hammock to prank Jace. 

Suddenly Jace says "don't even try".  Says he caught them because the top of Jeff's hat was caught in

the mirror.  Jeff and James can't figure what they have to do to prank someone.  James says they have

all day to get someone!

7:16pm BBT:  Becky is going to take a nap.  Audrey is tucked up in her covers and Johnny Mac is also

sleeping {he's going to be another Drew BB5, sleeping his way through the whole season}

4:01pm BBT Back from WBRB, Day/Jason/Audrey still talking on patio, Meg/John on hammock.  Jace/James join others on patio with food, along with Jackie.  Becky joins the hammock, discussing what the next HOH may be.  Becky thinks it could be asking questions like "Which HG looks best in a bikini"?

4:07pm BBT Austin is telling Clay/Shelli/Vanessa about his tree tattoo.  Steve joins hammock HGs, talking about catching mice on "sticking stuff".  Becky says when she was little she had pet mice, her neighbors had traps, she tried to free a mouse and it bit her, so she had to get a rabies shot. She also had a 4 ft boa(her sisters and why she had mice), 4 cats, 2 dogs, salamanders, water turtles... lots of pets.  Becky is 26, with sisters age 27 and 28. Finally her mother said no food chains in the house, cats chased the mice which were fed to the snake.

4:11pm BBT BB says the outdoor lock down is over, they can go back into the house.  Steve says his family doesn't like reality tv at all, is sure they are already embarrassed for him.  Steve/John ask Meg who fell off the balance beam more(in BotB comp)? Steve says evidently Julie said this will be the longest season ever... but only told the first group of HGs.. they call themselves the step children, due to coming into the house in the second group.

4:15pm BBT Steve asks Meg about her two siblings.  Meg says she also has 4 nieces/nephews.  Meg's dad and brother are lawyers, 'they are all smarties'.  Clay/Shelli are laying on the lounger, Austin laying on the ground next to them.

4:30pm BBT Becky/Jason/Day/Jackie on patio, saying they won't make their decisions based on what the house wants... Clay/Shelli/Ausin still at the lounger... just a lazy afternoon in the BB house.

Guest 6Borders

7:21pm BBT:  Austin and Liz are talking at the hot tub!  Liz says the food smells so good.

Austin says slop just f's you up but he's going to defy the odds by working through it.

Liz says she is weak and has a hard time working out.  They decide to do some gymnastics tonite

7:23pmm BBT:  Clay and Meg are cooking and Audrey is watching.  She asks Clay if his hair is

considered "dirty blond" and has it been that way his whole life, has he ever colored it.   He says

no but he once had frosted tips (back when InSync was popular).

7:25pm BBT:  James and Jace have joined Liz and Austin at the hot tub.  The rest are eating out on

the lounges.  Liz says it smells so good and goes to get her protein shake!

Austin says to Liz do you want to do some practical jokes.  James says it's open season on

practical jokes.

Guest 6Borders

7:31pm BBT:  Clay has fixed food for most of the the "Have's" and everyone is thanking him and saying it's delicious.

Just general chit chat and laughter around the table with James, Jace, Jeff, Meg and Audrey.  Clay is still in the kitchen.

7:33-7:36pm BBT:  Jason and Shellie are on the BY lounges chatting with Austin and Liz who are off camera.

BB tells Jace to move his mic higher.

Jason is talking about his job, stocking groceries at night and how his job found out he wasn't lazy and works

hard so he got a lot more hours.  He said it's not full time because you have to be there forever to get full time.

He works every night and gets one night a week off.

Talk is just general chit chat, no game talk!

7:03 PM BBT In the WA, Vanessa and Steve are talking about his knee being hurt, while she has a mud face mask on. Steve begins to talk about his schooling, and we see FOTH.

7:06 PM BBT Steve tells Vanessa about the different bands his was in while in school, and Austin walks in to the WA. Vanessa continues to talk to Steve about how smart he is. Austin walks out.

7:08 PM BBT Jackie and Shelli are playing chess on the Bridge. Becky walks in the WA and talks to Vanessa & Steve.

7:11 PM BBT James and Jeff are running around & enter the WA. Jeff says, they are the bandits. Steve asks if they are going to prank Jace, and they say yes, and run off. Vanessa tells Steve she wants to make a deal not to target each other next week if one of them wins HOH. Steve says, he thinks they are on the same page, and he leaves the WA.

7:14 PM BBT Vanessa starts to remove her mud mask from her face, and the camera view changes to the BY. Austin & Liz are sitting by the jacuzzi with their feet in the water, talking about the slop they've eaten & burned off. Jeff & James leave from the BY, & Jeff says, he can't get one person around there. Becky & Steve go to the colorful BR.

7:17 PM BBT Audrey is walking around the KT, while James & Jeff are talking about alcohol. Clay is taking things out of the refrigerator to make himself fajitas.

7:19 PM BBT Jeff is talking to Clay about how he makes his food, while other HG's are walking back and forth to and from the KT. Meg goes in the KT & starts to talk to Clay about his food, while Steve goes to the BY. Liz & Austin are now talking about people that can & can't wear a top hat. Liz comments how good the food smells that Clay is making in the KT. She says, she feels so weak & is tired.

7:23 PM BBT Austin tells Liz they should workout again tonight, like they did last night. Liz says, she wants to work on her gymnastics some more. She wants to be able to do her handstand before she leaves the house. Clay and Meg are cutting chicken into strips in the KT. They are tasting it as they cut it. Jackie gets called to the DR.

7:25 PM BBT Audrey tastes the chicken, & Meg tells everyone in the BY that there is food to eat if they want some. Audrey says, it would be awful if they gave someone food poisoning. Clay tells everyone to dig in. Jace is in the KT & says, it's a nerd herd.

7:28 PM BBT Audrey, Jace, James, Clay, Jeff & Meg are all in the KT making themselves plates of food. We see FOTH. Shelli is on the sofa in the BY talking to Jason. He's tells her he started to smoke when he was 14 years old. He says, he will quit when he's ready. He says, in the house will be his day. She tells him, a friend of hers decided to quit cold turkey one day.

7:31 PM BBT Jason & Shelli talk about playing pool.  She says, she never played pool, even though she had a pool table growing up. He says, he's played 2 games in the house so far. Shelli says, she wishes they had darts in the house to play. Jason says, he's really good at darts.

7:33 PM BBT Audrey, Meg, Jace, Jeff & James are sitting at the big table in the KT eating. BB tells Jace to please move his microphone higher. Clay joins them at the table, & we see FOTH for a brief second. Jeff gets up from the table, & washes his dishes. Clay says, the taco seasoning they used on the chicken worked out. Vanessa walks through the KT, & goes to the BY. Jackie comes into the KT.

7:36 PM BBT Audrey gets up from the table to get something, & Clay asks her if she can get him a fork. She gives him the fork before sitting back down. Clay says, since 4 people can't eat there will be a ton of left overs. James says, he needs a can of WD-40.

7:38 PM BBT Audrey goes to the BY. Shelli tells Vanessa that she smells really good. Vanessa says, smell is really important to her. They are on the couches with Jackie talking, & Jace joins them. They start talking about working out.

7:42 PM BBT The convo on the BY couches changes to different kinds of water, & Chick-Fil-A. They say there aren't any mosquitos in California, but they do have beetles. The convo then changes to the different video games Jace has.

7:45 PM BBT Jace tells the girls that he used to have an E-Bay business. He says, he used to buy Jordan's on Saturday's & sell them on E-Bay for triple the price. Shelli asks Jace if there's a lot of food in the KT? He says, she should go now because there is. As Shelli walks in the KT, James says he & Jeff are going to saran wrap Austin to the dentist chair tonight.

7:47 PM BBT The camera view changes to the BY with Jeff & Steve playing pool. Steve says, they should play 9-Ball. Jeff says, he's never played 9-Ball before. Steve says, he's sure there are different versions of it, but he's played. Jace tells Vanessa, Audrey & Jackie that he had his stuff packed up when he went to the show. Audrey & Vanessa leave, & Jace stretches out on the couch.

7:50 PM BBT BB tells the HG's to please raise the outside awnings. Jace & Jackie get up to do that. The camera view changes to the WA, where Da'Vonne & Vanessa are starting to play a memory game. Meg, Steve, James & Jeff are also helping to raise the outside awnings in the BY.

7:52 PM BBT Meg joins Audrey on the hammock in BY. Steve is by them, & walks away. Meg says, this is great. Audrey says, I know, I'm waiting for the right time to grill Shelli. She says, Shelli does not know how to play chess, & she wonders why she was playing today. They talk about their game play.

7:58 PM BBT Audrey tells Meg, when Jace is out of the game, it will be so much better for them. Meg agrees. Jason tells Meg she's a walking trash bag. Meg says, Jeff & James are being so mean to her today. Steve asks why? She says, she doesn't know, & tells him to ask them. Meg says, she can't believe it's turning dark already.

8:01 PM BBT They talk about it being Day 10 in the house. Audrey says, she can't believe they've been gone from home for 14 days. She asks Steve when he was sequestered? He says, on a Thursday, & then we see FOTH. Steve walks away from the hammock. Audrey says, she doesn't want Steve to be in the final 3, & she doesn't think she wants him in the jury.

8:03 PM BBT Audrey says, she doesn't want Da'Vonne in the jury either. They think it's a 97 day game this year, so they believe someone will be coming back into the game. Shelli is in the WA now with Vanessa & Da'Vonne. She walks out, & John comes out of the WC, & washes his hands.

8:05 PM BBT Vanessa & Da'Vonne continue with their memory game in the WA. Meg & Audrey are talking about who may make it to the final 2. Audrey says, if James makes it, he will win. Jackie changed clothes, & sits next to the hammock in the BY on a towel.

8:07 PM BBT Audrey says, she can't wait to get the ceremony over. She says, there will be 4 days of a vacation for Jackie. She says, there will be more food left when Jace is gone. Jackie says, she just wants this week over with, because she's really anxious. Jackie says, she just wants other people on the block. Meg says, everything needs to switch up.

8:09 PM BBT The 3 girls talk about this weeks twists. They say, it was the Fast Forward, when the 2 people that sat out of the HOH comp were safe, & the BOTB. They say the 2 people came in from The Amazing Race, but they didn't think that was a twist. (They forgot it's this week’s BB Takeover).

8:13 PM BBT The girls talk about the Veto Ceremony. Jackie says, she will tell them not to use it on her. Jason joins the girls by the hammock in the BY. James & Steve are in the CRL. They complement each other on winning the comps they did. They discuss the words that have been spelled this season & the past seasons.

8:15 PM BBT James tells Steve he's sure he will pull himself off the block. Steve asks James if he knows who he's going to put up when he does that? He tells him, not to tell him any names though. James tells him, he already knows. They both agree they want to keep Jackie. Steve tells James that Jace is getting nervous, & he hasn't told him anything.

8:18 PM BBT Steve says, this game is designed to drive them crazy. James says, it would be crazy if the current HOH would remain HOH for another week. Steve says, that he doesn't think that would happen, but he also didn't expect a team from TAR to be in the house either. James tries to figure out what is going to happen in the coming week.

8:20 PM BBT continue to talk about the game. BB tells Shelli to please put on her microphone. Audrey tells Meg & Jason that she asked for a #DarkMoon shirt on her list if she wins HOH. Meg says, that's definitely something coming back for her. Jason says, his friends are going to tell him to shut the f up, because they will be sick of him talking about Dark Moon.

8:23 PM BBT Audrey asks what they think today's date is? Meg says, it's the 27th. Jason talks about the people outside the fence. He says, he hopes they don't scream stuff this year. They talk about HG's from previous seasons with Jackie. They talk about how they are already Zinging each other this season.

8:26 PM BBT Jason tells them his birthday is August 13. He says, by then there won't be that many people left in the BB house, & he thinks he might already be in jury celebrating his birthday.  We see FOTH.

8:29 PM BBT James & Steve talk about what they'll be able to watch when they go home. Steve tells James that he remembers seeing hands on a chalkboard, & how he researched on-line about who was returning to the house in that season. He says, it was Jeff's hands, & he returned. James says, he's going to take a nap, & walks out of the CRL.

8:31 PM BBT Steve mouths something in the CRL, but we can't hear what it is, as he sits on the couch playing with a TV tray. Steve looks at his teeth in the mirror, & then wonders if his laundry is done. The camera view changes to the WA. Becky, Da'Vonne, & Vanessa are in there. Becky is watching them play the memory game, as she laces up her running shoes.

8:34 PM BBT Vanessa & Becky walk out of the WA, while Da'Vonne folds her clothes. The camera view changes to the BY. Liz is rubbing Jace's back & hair, & says, if she had a boyfriend she wouldn't be touching him. She leaves to go make some slop.

8:36 PM BBT Becky is running around the BY for her exercise. Steve, John, Austin, Liz & Vanessa are all in the KT area. Liz & Austin go in the SR to look for pickles. Liz says, she doesn't like sweet pickles, & they find regular pickles. As they walk out of the SR, Austin says, it's the nerd herd again. Liz says, the pickles are going to be luke warm. She has Austin open them for her.

8:40 PM BBT Da'Vonne & Vanessa are now eating while they continue playing their memory game in the KT. Jason tells Meg, Audrey & Jackie his goal in the spelling game was to spell supermarket, but he didn't see a lot of m's. He says, when he had 1 minute left, he didn't have anything for a word. He says, if it was Scrabble rules, the letters would be counted differently.

8:43 PM BBT In the KT, Liz & Vanessa talk about how fast they have to take their showers with the cold water. Austin says, he doesn't mind it that much. Vanessa says, guys seem to have more insulation, & she's always cold. Austin says, he doesn't mind it that much.

8:45 PM BBT The camera view changes to the BY with Steve counting as he stretches. Clay has a grey headband on his head, & is helping Steve work his arms out before he lifts weights. Jeff & John are lifting weights as well, & Becky is still running around the BY.

8:48 PM BBT Clay has Steve do 10 warm-up push-ups. Steve says, that was hard. They adjust the weights, & Steve is going to lift 65 lbs. Clay shows Steve how to put his hands on the bar, because he's never benched weights before. John is watching at the end of the bench, & Jeff tells Steve to keep his feet planted on the ground, because a lot of your power comes from them.

8:52 PM BBT Clay shows Steve how to lift a smaller weight behind his head, by keeping his elbows in. Clay asks if he feels good? Steve says, that was hard, but it's supposed to be. Clay asks Steve if he can curl a weight? He does, & then wants to finish his right arm before doing his left arm.

8:54 PM BBT Clay has Steve do more push-ups. He tells him he can use his knees if he wants to, but Steve doesn't want to do that. Clay says, they are going to do 2 more rounds of what they just did. Steve says, he'll at least do 1 more round.

8:56 PM BBT The camera view changes to the WA, where Jace is in the shower on Hot side. He comes out of the shower stall, with his hand over his private area, & streaks through the BY, & runs back to the WA in the shower. He came out of the shower stall with his underwear & shorts on.

8:58 PM BBT Jace goes to the BY & tells them his junk was wrapped in a sock, & tied with a hair tied. He asks how his butt looked. He says, he hopes that makes the air. Liz tells him he's the Hayden, & then says, no he's the Jace, he's one of a kind. Vanessa says, she thought it was funny, it was very entertaining.

9:00 PM BBT Liz tells Jace he's a fast runner. He says, he didn't want to be like that for very long. He fixes his shirt, because it's inside out. Liz says, it's the first BB streak of the season. She says, Johnny Mack might streak. Jace asks Steve if he thinks that will make TV? Steve says, he's never been in the house to see everything, so he doesn't know.

9:02 PM BBT Steve tells Jace that he thinks it will make the intro slide. Jace says, he wants it to make the show. Jace asks Jeff if he almost hit him? Jeff says, it wasn't anything he wanted to happen. Vanessa tells John & Liz that she had a metal rod in her left arm, so that's why her right arm is so much stronger. John tells them, he had a small cinder in his arm from falling off his bike.

9:04 PM BBT John says, maybe he should get a motorcycle. But, it wouldn't be good in the winter. He tells Vanessa, she wouldn't know what winter is. She says, nope, she doesn't have winters in Vegas.

10:30pm BBT Jason was called to the DR. Audrey, Jeff and Clay are by the pool table. Other houseguests are wondering around the BY.

10:36pm BBT Jace Austin and Liz are in the house talking about Jeff is really trying to be strategic and how they are thinking about back dooring James. Austin thinks that Audrey is very close to James. Austin told Jace to shush Becky next time she starts talking. Austins goal tonight is to talk to James one on one. Austin told them about catching Steve listening at the door. Jace said that he is the only person that smokes weed in the house. Austin left the room. Jace said that if they don’t put him up this week he will win HOH next week and Liz can win the week after. Liz thought Becky was cool but Jace don’t understand why she keeps shushing him.

10:43pm BBT Jackie was just called to the DR. Jace is now in the BY by Audrey, Meg and Jeff saying that he went on the weed rant because he was talking about it and Becky shushed him and it made him mad. Jace said that he had a conversation with Becky about it and told her that it needs to stop.

10:47pm BBT Jace is still talking about Becky shushing him and how it is the most disrespectful thing that anyone can do. Jace said that he can’t take it anymore. Meg wants to be there when he does something about it to Becky because she wants to watch. Audrey told Jace not to do anything to Becky then she told him to saran wrap her to the have not chair.

10:50pm BBT James walked up and Audrey told Jace to ask James what he would do and James just said “long hair don’t care” then Meg starts laughing (that is going to be part of James speech at the POV ceremony).

10:53pm BBT Meg and Jace are teasing James that he has King Power this week. Jace thinks that BB put him and Becky in the house because they are polar opposites and the others are teasing him that they will end up in a showmance.

10:56pm BBT Jace is still going on about Becky shushing him.

10:59pm BBT In the KT Steve, Liz and Becky are talking about different kinds of alcohol and their experiences drinking.

11:00pm BBT Audrey and Meg are talking the live feeds and asking us to record this moment, upload it and put it out to share it. They call James over and he said "Taylor Swift I am in love with you" he has a BB ring and he got down on his knees and proposed to Taylor Swift. James would die if he gets a message from Taylor. Audrey thinks that the viewers are going to share it and it will get thousands of hits.

11:08pm BBT Jeff told Austin that they have to protect Jace. Austin said that he has been telling him to chill.

11:12pm BBT Jeff said that one of them have to get HOH next week and take out the puppet master. Austin said that he knows because she is crazy and he has to sleep in a room with her.

11:14pm BBT Steve is in the KT talking to Liz about trying to be more social. Jace is in the KT too and asking about the live feeds and how they work so Steve is explaining it to him.

11:16pm BBT In the BY Jeff and Austin are playing pool while the others are in the background laughing and talking. Jeff told Austin that they have to lay low.

11:25pm BBT houseguests are still in the BY general chatting.

11:26pm BBT James is in the WA telling Shelli in the shower that he proposed to Taylor Swift on the live feeds.

11:28pm BBT James and Austin are in the KT now and Austin asked what he is thinking then Jace walked in so James said that he was thinking of throwing Austin up (joking). James asked Jace and Austin if they can get Liz on board with the votes. Austin said that Vanessa wants to work with them and whatever numbers James needs they can make it work. Jace guarantees James that whoever he chooses they can rally the votes. James said that he has not talked to the others. Austin and Jace are telling James they are going to win and they have the numbers. Steve walked in and talking stopped.

11:41pm BBT James is in the HOH room telling Jason and Da about Jace and Austin are going to try and rally up votes. Da said that she doesn’t think that they have John. James said that Austin and Jace are thinking they are on board about back dooring Jason.  Da said that this veto ceremony is going to be fire, the greatest blindside ever.

11:45pm BBT Audrey walked in the HOH room. James is telling the HOH group that Austin and Jace were talking crap about Steve. Jason said that they don’t have Johnny’s vote. Jason is telling Audrey that Austin and Jace are still aiming at Jason. Audrey said that she was trying to feel out Vanessa but kept getting eight ball answers. Jason said that Austin and Jace are supposed to be sending Liz to him to discuss her vote.

11:48pm BBT Jason thinks the ceremony will be tomorrow. James doesn’t want to come off being the villain in his speech.

11:50pm BBT James said that the HOH group don’t have anything to worry about and he will take the heat and then he left the room. Audrey is telling Da and Jason that Austin had a conversation with James about getting votes to backdoor Jason. Becky walked in the HOH room and talked changed. Becky said that it is raining outside.   

11:53pm BBT In the SR James is talking to Meg and Jeff. Meg said there is a girls alliance going on. Jeff said that he never cheated on Jackie because he never dated her and she is weird and don’t know if he can trust her. Jeff was just called out by BB to put on his mic. Jeff said that the hardest thing right now is kissing Austin’s a*s and wants him to stay away from him. Jeff wants to get rid of Jackie because he thinks she is the problem. James told Meg to go up to the HOH room and talk about the four girls alliance.  

11:57pm BBT Jeff told James that he knows they hate Liz but if he wins HOH next week he has to get Austin out. They leave the SR and go in the KT where Da is sitting by herself not saying a word.

11:59pm BBT Vanessa and Jace are playing pool and Vanessa told Jace that she does not want to go up. Jace said that she is not going up and he has her. Jace said that he is going to sleep in the HN room tonight. Vanessa told him not to .

12:03am BBT Clay, Jeff, Shelli and Jackie are in the BY hammock talking. Jeff asked Shelli if she knows anything about Becky trying to make an alliance with girls. Jackie said that she is out of the loop because she is on the block. Jackie is mad at Jeff for even questioning her and that Jeff is being paranoid. Jackie said that Jeff is the only person that she trusts in the house. Jeff is going to tell James that Becky has not approached Jackie about an alliance.

12:08am BBT Jeff told Jackie that he don’t like the alliance he is in right now but he needs the numbers to get rid of the people that he don’t like. Jeff told Jackie to start hanging out with Audrey, Jason, James and Da. Jackie said that Audrey came up to her and said that she is not bringing anything up about Becky and that Audrey started talking shi* about Da and Jason. Jeff said that Audrey is running this whole house. Jackie said that she told Audrey she has no game right now because she is on the block.

12:11am BBT Jeff and Jackie will go talk to James together about it. Jeff said that he thinks Audrey is starting made up drama and she is trying to get the people out that she don’t like without getting blood on her hands. Jackie said that Audrey is going against all her people. Jeff is going to talk to Clay because Clay trusts Audrey a lot for some reason. Jeff asked Jackie to go and talk to James now. She is to go in and he will follow her in shortly.

12:16am BBT James is in the KT cutting stuff up for breakfast and other house guests are wondering about the house so Jeff and Jackie can’t talk to him right now.

12:18am BBT Vanessa and Austin are in the HN room talking. Vanessa said that she don’t want to be in the middle of any shi*. Becky walked in the HN room and Vanessa told her that she can’t hang out there anymore because it is so awkward. Becky said that she shushed Jace and regretted that she did it right after it was done. Austin said that it is okay and he will talk to Jace. Becky said that she don’t want to make anyone upset so she is going to wait for him to cool down and then apologize (she left the room). Austin is telling Vanessa that they are going to try and backdoor Jason right now. Vanessa said that they have her vote. Austin said that he needs to start talking more to Meg and Jeff. Austin told Vanessa that no one has any idea how close they are. Vanessa said that Audrey is smart.  

12:23am BBT Vanessa was going to tell Austin about a rumor that Audrey is saying but Jace and Liz walked in so conversation stopped. Austin told Jace that Becky wants to apologize. Jace said that it cannot continue because it is very frustrating.  

12:25am BBT Jace said that he knows that this is a game but Becky has to respect him. Jace said that Da is the issue and asks what her deal is. Vanessa is telling Jace not to be over emotional or he will put a target on his back. Jace is telling Austin and Vanessa if anyone is going to fu*k with him they are going on the block.

12:29am BBT In the SR Becky is talking to Audrey about Austin being super cool and how she went to Austin and told him that she feels really bad about what she did to Jace. Audrey asked Becky if she threw her under the bus. Becky said not even close. Audrey said that she walked in when Jace was saying stuff about Becky and told her not to worry about it.

12:32am BBT Back in the HN room Vanessa is telling Jace that everyone can hear anything said in that room. The feeds change to Audrey and James in the KT talking about the Becky and Jace issue then Becky walked in the room and Audrey changed the subject to sex.

12:35am BBT Back in the HN room Jace and Austin are talking about Da being sketchy. Jace said that only so many excuses can be made why to target someone. Austin said that they just need to worry about winning the HOH next week. Austin opened the door and Steve was on the other side. Steve walked in the HN room and asked what is going on. Vanessa said that it is a weird night that’s all.

12:37am BBT Steve said that he thinks there is weirdness going on. Steve told Jace that he is a smart person and he is a great guy. Jace said that he has a feeling that Steve is going to find someone in the next 48 months and have little Steves. Steve said that social skills have never been his strong point.

12:40am BBT Jace said that he was put in the BB house to not follow rules.

12:42am BBT Jace said that he is very heavy ADHD and he is not going to change for no body. Feeds switch to Meg and Jeff talking about winning the game.

12:44am BBT Feeds switch back to the HN room with Jace saying that he does not have a filter and he reads the bible. Jace said whoever this dude is that created everything is very happy with them. Feeds then switch to the BY with Da, Audrey and Jason talking about Jace yelling about Becky.

12:47am BBT Audrey said that she told Becky to go to James and then James went to Austin and now the drama is not on them anymore.

12:48am BBT Da asked Jason and Audrey if she could share something with them and then we get Foth so we missed what she had to say. The feeds came back to them talking about Jackie Jeff Shelli and Clay talking being in the BY talking. They think that John and Becky have something going on. Jason said that John said he has no idea what is going on. Jason and Da both said that John knows they are not talking to him.

12:51am BBT Jason said that he walked in the KT when James was in there and said whats up to James and James did not say anything to him. Da is telling them that Liz apologized to her. Audrey said that Liz said that to her too. Da said that others are coaching her because Liz is not smart enough to play the game. Da said that someone keeps talking to her but she wants to smack him in the face (not sure who).

12:54am BBT Feeds switch to Becky and James in the SR talking about Jace and what Becky did to him and how she apologized to him and how they  hugged it out and then how Jace was drinking a lot of the wine and how she stopped him from getting more and how Jace got mad about it. Becky said that Jace keeps talking bad about her and she wants Jace out. James asked who could be rallied up for votes if he puts Jace on the block. Becky said that she would not put James on the block if he puts Jace up. Jason said that it is a good option and if he does put Jace up he is doing Becky a favor. Becky said 150% she will not even come to him later as a pawn and James said sweet then they left the SR.

1:02am BBT Feeds switch to BY with Da, Jason and Audrey. They are talking about breaking up the pairs. Da said that they have to get rid of Jackie and Shelli because they are part of a foursome and a trio for the all girls alliance. Audrey wants to go and sabotage the hammock room. Jason said that Clay and Jeff are telling Jackie what to say and do.

1:06am BBT Da, Audrey and Jason are going to go inside to see where everyone is at.

1:07am BBT Audrey went in where Shelli, Clay and Jackie are talking and Audrey said there is a dark moon over the BB house. Audrey is telling them about the conversation with Da and Jason talking about them on the hammock earlier talking. Audrey said that there could be a possibility that Da said it to try and get Audrey to turn against them. Audrey said that her relationship with Da right now is like a clingy girlfriend and Da is part of the reason there was all that drama. Audrey said luckily the tension is on other people right now.

1:10am BBT Audrey is talking about everything that Da and Jason were saying outside.

1:12am BBT Audrey told Clay, Shelli and Jackie to go in a public room so Da doesn’t think they are in an alliance. Feeds switch to James and Liz talking about the numbers for votes. Liz said that she will vote his way. Liz said that she was planning on talking to James because she wants to work with him. James can’t take her seriously because he is so used to her being bubbly and her personality is not matching. Liz said that she is trying to lay low. James is asking if Liz was in the hammock room when that stuff went down with Da and he don’t understand how he got dragged into it.

1:17am BBT In the hammock room Vanessa is telling Audrey, Jackie and Shelli that she feels like emotions are on edge right now. Vanessa is finding herself being stressed because the energy is so high and there is so much drama and rumors flying around. Audrey said there are some funny conspiracy theories out there.

1:20am BBT Vanessa does not like drama and does not feed drama. She does not know where to go in the house to have some alone time. Now just general conversation going on in the hammock room.

1:23am BBT In the WA Jace asked John where his head is at. John said about who is going up, no one tells him. Austin is going to get one more protein. Jace leaves the WA and John is left in there flossing his teeth. James called to the DR.  

1:27am BBT In the HOH room Da, Meg, Jeff and Jason are talking about Steve and how he has been acting. Da has to go and get her mic that she left in the WA. The others are left in the HOH room talking about skittles and m&m’s. Meg said that if Steve gets HOH who would he put up. The others don’t know.

1:29am BBT Da is back in the HOH room and Becky followed her in there. Jeff is talking about Jace asking him if Becky ever shushed him. Becky is telling them about her apology to Jace.

1:32am BBT In the HN room Vanessa, Liz and Austin are talking about after the ceremony something is going to happen. Liz said that Steve keeps listening to conversations. Vanessa said that Steve should not be just walking into rooms if it is not his room then we get FOTH.

1:35am BBT Feeds are back and Vanessa said that Audrey told her she dreamed that Vanessa won HOH so she thinks it will come true. The Have-nots talk about the things they have no control over right now. James entered the HN room and they ask if he was going to sleep with them again and he said no but he sat in a seat to chat. Jace walked in the HN room and asked James if he is sleeping in there. Jace said there is a lot of negativity today. Jace told James that Becky apologized and now they are cool.

1:40am BBT The HN group are talking about the movie Bring it On. The HOH room is talking about food and petroleum jelly.

1:41am BBT Clay, Audrey and Shelli are in the WA talking about Becky and Jackie. Shelli said that she don’t talk to anybody about Becky. They are trying to figure out who said what to who. Clay asked Audrey if he got Shelli off the block and Audrey said that they did not give a f**k about Clay’s opinion and Audrey is the one that told them not to nominate Shelli.

1:46am BBT Shelli said that Jackie came up to them to talk about it and she said it was James. Audrey said that she talked about it but she can’t remember to who. Audrey said that Vanessa says the same thing about Becky that she doesn’t have anyone. Clay said that Becky is not in an alliance.

1:50am BBT Audrey left the WA and Shelli asked Clay what is wrong with him. They talk about the name and color of Shelli’s dog. Shelli is going to bed and told Clay to take a shower.

1:52am BBT Jace is in the BR and told Clay everybody is a bunch of sketchballs. Clay goes to take a shower. Austin followed Clay in the WA and asked Clay who they are going to take out. Austin thinks it is Da spreading stuff and telling Audrey stuff. Clay said that he feels clueless. Austin said that he thinks Audrey is getting played by Da. Austin said that James told him it looks like Jason is going up. They will talk tomorrow and Austin leaves the room.

1:56am BBT Jace is in the BR talking to Audrey and told her that she is fine and at this point he wants to just chill and relax then discussion turned to wearing glasses and contacts. Austin walked in the room and they are talking about how he is wearing his clothes. Austin is going to bed. Jace said he is going to bed. The others are in the WA getting ready for bed.