Is it me or does BB17 already suck?

Guest 6Borders

It wouldn't be summer without Marty, UVP, Slowpoke, Dade and Braves scores from Fuskie.

Random facts, I started watching BB as an undergrad because the only channel we got on our TV was CBS.  Since then I've completed grad school, moved across the country twice, changed Jobs 3 times, gotten married and had 2 kids.  All under Dade's watchful eye lol.

Hey there. Welcome back! I think it will be a fun season. 

Guest 6Borders

I'm just grateful that I don't know anyone in the cast this year. LOL. Last year was hell on me. Now I can post my full opinions.

My opinion this year so far?

Still hate the battle of the block. Don't care about the twin thing. Curious what the other twists are. I'm taking a watch and see approach this year. Some of the cast seems devious. I like that in a cast. LOL

Misha, me too (and good to see you). 

You kept Caleb's daddy on Diffuse Mode for weeks last year!

Opinion Away this Summer!!!

I like the twin twist checks out observation abilities of those egoistic folks...welcome to Patycake and any others adding to the soup...I do like a sabateur and would like it if there were a different one every once in a while instead of it being an ongoing thing. I like when they challenge guests to pull something on the others. I like when they do ANYTHING that keeps them from just sitting around or doing exercise where the guests are challenged within the game not only when in comps

I don't mind the Battle of the Block and I love that there will be twists all season long. I like anything that will change the game from predictible and comfortable to chaos, which forces them to change their plans. They seem to be getting along so far, but we all know that will change! As for the twins, I like the concept because it's different, but I don't think these two are going to be able to pull it off. We'll see.

still for me the only real bad of this season is botb

cast season ok now  :animated_bouncy:

Hi guys,

I'm new here as well. Been a lurker for like three years now. Don't know how often I'll comment seeing as I don't watch the live feeds (I would seriously quit my job and lose any semblance of the life I have, I'm already addicted enough). I'm fine with the twists, the first episode (or in this case two episodes) are usually my least favorite because I get over the intros real quick. I was really into last season of Big Brother Canada, and this cast seems nice enough so I'm all for that. I've really enjoyed your thoughts and opinions and it's given me an inside look at the game and how the HGs really are before the edits.

I'm still here formally B1boxermom. So far I'm not loving this group. Right off the bat it seems there is an agenda. If you don't like Audry it must be becuse she is transgender I just don't like her game play. Everybody hates Jeff I think he is kinda OK. And what is up with these people " I want to play a clean game " do they even know what show their on.

One of the main issues I have with the BB HGs is that they are forming alliances (for safety) with people that they don't really know that well. An alliance with people that you don't trust is dicey because they could turn on you in an instant.

Male or female I don't think she's got lasting power. God forbid she becomes HOH. That will be her undoing. Guess HGs were told not to target her. Obviously she's being coached by DR.

I thought I would officially check in and say hello.

I think the lack of particpattion on these boards is just that there is now a derth of social media options that were not there (to this extent) a few years ago.

But these boards are still my favorite place; chat during the live show still my fav; and checking in with Morty's Big Brother recaps are still the best there is out there. Some Facebook gruops may be a little more active, some other boards may have a few more spoilers and some podcasts might have formers HGs, but Morty's still has that special something no other site has. Morty's spunky input, the daily coverage, the boards year round and these core people that meet back here year after year. Glad we are back another season.

Male or female I don't think she's got lasting power. God forbid she becomes HOH. That will be her undoing. Guess HGs were told not to target her. Obviously she's being coached by DR.

I don't really care for Audrey as a person, or a BB player, and it has nothing to do with her transgender situation. I honestly think that the only reason she shared that bit of personal information on day one was to inoculate herself from being nominated right away. And that's because none of these HGs want to be accused of being biased towards her by putting her on the block.

Audry's game play is too much too soon. She is sowing mistrust in the house among the HGs for no logical reason. I hope they evict her soon. Her multitude of manipulations is just crazy. She is trying way too hard to create drama.

I'm back this year. I haven't posted much but love Morty's. I've been around for years and nice to see familiar posters and new posters. I'm Canadian so watch Big Brother Canada also, there was next to no activity on the boards there. I don't watch live feeds so I'm thankful for Morty's updates.

watching feeds or after dark can certainly change your opinion of people but it also gives you someone to like and more importantly someone to not. 

And congrats on jumping in and posting.

I'm back this year. I haven't posted much but love Morty's. I've been around for years and nice to see familiar posters and new posters. I'm Canadian so watch Big Brother Canada also, there was next to no activity on the boards there. I don't watch live feeds so I'm thankful for Morty's updates.

I enjoyed all three seasons of BBCA and I am still enjoying this season of BB17.  Some drama has started because of lies being told. I really like the "takeover" theme. They have no idea how the last one will impact the vote tonight, so that will be fun to watch.