Audrey Middleton (Week 1)

morty

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked HER bio and I don't care if s/he used to be purple. 

SHE is a female House Guest on Big Brother 17!!!  She is attractive, smart and ready to play to game!

What I don't like (and I don't know if the pre-interviews other than on CBS are to be believed),

is that she intends to tell the other HG's right off that she is a trans-whatever she is, and make it a platform

and she and CBS intend to use it for the Caitlin Bruce Jenner issue (like CBS used Frankie last year because

his twit sister was performing on lots of CBS upcoming/during/after BB sponsored shows (which they totally

knew about before putting Frankie on the show)!

I know it's "all about ratings" but I miss the good old days (that would be up to BB5)!

I agree with you. I am hoping she doesn't tell them because I am afraid that will be the focus of the game when it should not be. I do miss the old big brother too.

If this person did not expect to reap the benefits and the crappy fall out from disclosing their

situation then he or she  is an idiot..they knew what they were doing and they want all the stupid

attention they are going to get...forget the game with this publicity whore... Imagine trying to vote

out this person?....the Guilt trip the powers that be will lay on them in the diary room......it's a stupid joke.

Guest 6Borders

Imagine trying to vote

out this person?....the Guilt trip the powers that be will lay on them in the diary room......it's a stupid joke.

Agreed!  I'm sure  BB will give her some special powers like they did for Rachel's sister!

I'm pretty sure even if she wanted to keep the secret BB probably made it some kind of condition

in her contract that she tell the other HG's just for drama and ratings!

Oh roly poly is funny (coming from a roly poly woman here) 

Have a little humor people. I like her more then I thought I would so far. Anyone with a sense of humor is OK in my BB book. 

Guest 6Borders

Going to have to give her more time to see if she really came to play Big Brother or if

she is just going to be on the "I'm a transgender platform" all season!

I'll be interested to see if we find out her story about being hauled off in the middle of the night to

some reform camp is true or not!  If not it was brilliant, if so it's very sad that people can't

accept someone for the way they are and would subject a kid to something like that!

she quoted Lisa Vanderpump's tag line on the RHBH!! - for that I give her points!!! - didn't like the dig at James, and she sounds like she's got a bit of a mean streak in her too - I don't care what she was, or what she will be - all I care about is whether she is here to play or here to get camera time - hoping its to play - not manipulate the HG with her backstory, but to play the game that is BIg Brother - right now quoting Lisa V is a good start for me - but I am withholding judgement for now -  

Nice is boring. I want to see them make each other cry, get mad, yell and holler and back stabbed everyone. I want to see them be sneaky and listen at doors or hide behind furniture. I really want to see some one become a complete nutter.

Nope, I do not like a BB house full of nice people.

Guest 6Borders

Hopefully she will get her own lines and not be borrowing from Jani and Rach!

1/2 hour until she delivers the same or a different speech to the new HG's!

Nice is boring. I want to see them make each other cry, get mad, yell and holler and back stabbed everyone. I want to see them be sneaky and listen at doors or hide behind furniture. I really want to see some one become a complete nutter.

Nope, I do not like a BB house full of nice people.

Bamm! I am on Team straykat

Remember folks... it's JUST the first week.

Nasty will rear it's nasty head in a bit ... (or maybe it has already and we just haven't  seen that part on

what CBS has shown us these first 2 shows)

:naughty: